Lidl Thamon Sans Glute #25

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lidl Thamon Sans Glute #25

Post by eggybeggy »

Back in the land of Lydia Elise Millen and her super luxe pets.. Lithle Lidl was busy putting out their new bowls.... The old ones had never been washed and the cats regularly had the shits from eating manky old food. So it was high time they were rewarded with brand new bowls from India Jane.. yes people.. India Jane.. did you hear me... INDIA JANE. After putting out the bowls, Princess Two Balls rewarded herself for doing such a hard task with some juicy succulent pale, anaemic looking salmon. She had prepared it in her freebiemix. Princess Two Balls always made her meals in the Thermocrap Machine. Somehow she had managed to reach the grand old age of 30 without ever learning how to cook.. but she had managed to buy her 'forever home', so thats all that mattered. She didn't like to eat often, so food quality and variety were of no concern to her. She often tried to make her ever suffering husband endure these thermocrap salmon meals but he tried to avoid coming to the dining table breakfast bar. She was jealous of her husband.. he had helped her with her career in the early days but when she thought she knew best, he went off to do his own thing.. and his own thing only went from strength to strength.. and I'm not talking about his gherkin ;-) I'm talking about his career, you dirty minded GGers. So while his career was flying high and she was just sat at home in her grubby dressing gown, she would get really pissed off and make snarky comments to him all the time. Anyway.. i digress... So back in the kitchen...When he didn't appear within a second at the breakfast bar to eat his anaemic salmon, Princess Two Balls would fly into a rage. 'How dare he not come for his meal.. how dare i spend 2 minutes throwing a few items in the Thermcrap Machine for him to not come and worship me and my skills at the table breakfast bar immediately'. She would rant and rant and eventually she would take her frustrations out on twitter... the poor minions didn't know what was coming.. but this time ASA were in for it. 'Arghhhh how dare ASA say that i have to disclose everything. EVERTHING!!!'
'Do they not know who i am?.. i am Princess Two Balls... i shall be the only Online Sales Person to flout the rules. I should not have to disclose my every affiliate link.' You see, the problem with lithle lidl, is that she never thought the rules applied to her, she had been brought up a spoilt brat and everyone had always said yes to her. She wanted it to stay that way. She invited opinion about ASA as she thought everyone would be on her side.. she thought the minions would love her no matter what.. they didn't care if she made money off them without them knowing. But she was wrong.. the minions did want to know when she received her Social Media Benefits. Knowing she was fighting a losing battle she banished any minion willing to disagree to the land of BLOCKED. She then took it upon herself to try and change the rules from the top... if the minions won't listen.. maybe she can get ASA to allow her to un-disclose on a more permanent basis. She tried to arrange a meeting... stayed tuned to see how this ends....

tasmaniantiger
Talker
Talker

Re: Lidl Thamon Sans Glute #25

Post by tasmaniantiger »

:tu: Great summary Eggy :tu:

iliketogossipabit
Learner
Learner

Post by iliketogossipabit »

That intro though. Perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Bravo Eggy, bravo!

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah »

Following

Post by Guest »

eggybeggy wrote: brand new bowls from India Jane.. yes people.. India Jane.. did you hear me... INDIA JANE.
Dead :rofl: :rofl:

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Does she really think the ASA are going to change the rules because she has a whinge and wants her 8p commissions.

Egg-stremely egg-ceptional intro Eggy...sorry I will calm it down now.

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

She never fails to provide good ammunition

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

I need everyone to fill this thread so we can go onto the next one and get another Eggy summary :rofl: :rofl:

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

DFV_2017 wrote:I need everyone to fill this thread so we can go onto the next one and get another Eggy summary :rofl: :rofl:
I go on hol soon, will prob miss the next one!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Newbies reading these thread titles like...Image

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

eggybeggy wrote:Back in the land of Lydia Elise Millen and her super luxe pets.. Lithle Lidl was busy putting out their new bowls.... The old ones had never been washed and the cats regularly had the shits from eating manky old food. So it was high time they were rewarded with brand new bowls from India Jane.. yes people.. India Jane.. did you hear me... INDIA JANE. After putting out the bowls, Princess Two Balls rewarded herself for doing such a hard task with some juicy succulent pale, anaemic looking salmon. She had prepared it in her freebiemix. Princess Two Balls always made her meals in the Thermocrap Machine. Somehow she had managed to reach the grand old age of 30 without ever learning how to cook.. but she had managed to buy her 'forever home', so thats all that mattered. She didn't like to eat often, so food quality and variety were of no concern to her. She often tried to make her ever suffering husband endure these thermocrap salmon meals but he tried to avoid coming to the dining table breakfast bar. She was jealous of her husband.. he had helped her with her career in the early days but when she thought she knew best, he went off to do his own thing.. and his own thing only went from strength to strength.. and I'm not talking about his gherkin ;-) I'm talking about his career, you dirty minded GGers. So while his career was flying high and she was just sat at home in her grubby dressing gown, she would get really pissed off and make snarky comments to him all the time. Anyway.. i digress... So back in the kitchen...When he didn't appear within a second at the breakfast bar to eat his anaemic salmon, Princess Two Balls would fly into a rage. 'How dare he not come for his meal.. how dare i spend 2 minutes throwing a few items in the Thermcrap Machine for him to not come and worship me and my skills at the table breakfast bar immediately'. She would rant and rant and eventually she would take her frustrations out on twitter... the poor minions didn't know what was coming.. but this time ASA were in for it. 'Arghhhh how dare ASA say that i have to disclose everything. EVERTHING!!!'
'Do they not know who i am?.. i am Princess Two Balls... i shall be the only Online Sales Person to flout the rules. I should not have to disclose my every affiliate link.' You see, the problem with lithle lidl, is that she never thought the rules applied to her, she had been brought up a spoilt brat and everyone had always said yes to her. She wanted it to stay that way. She invited opinion about ASA as she thought everyone would be on her side.. she thought the minions would love her no matter what.. they didn't care if she made money off them without them knowing. But she was wrong.. the minions did want to know when she received her Social Media Benefits. Knowing she was fighting a losing battle she banished any minion willing to disagree to the land of BLOCKED. She then took it upon herself to try and change the rules from the top... if the minions won't listen.. maybe she can get ASA to allow her to un-disclose on a more permanent basis. She tried to arrange a meeting... stayed tuned to see how this ends....
I have lady wood for you, Eggy. :love2:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

eggybeggy wrote:
DFV_2017 wrote:I need everyone to fill this thread so we can go onto the next one and get another Eggy summary :rofl: :rofl:
Noticed an error in your post lovely xImage

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Well if Lidl was counting on people saying "Please don't cut your long beautiful hair" that did not happen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope she finally chops off that filthy rat's nest!

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
eggybeggy wrote:
Noticed an error in your post lovely x[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2009f7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180615</span><span>/</span><span>b90d07f6d462898cafc4f0477a2009f7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Lidl will hate this...Chavette's lost weight by looks of it. Stress probably.Image

MissMew
Learner
Learner

Post by MissMew »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Lidl will hate this...Chavette's lost weight by looks of it. Stress probably.Image
Yes she has—she looks terrific! And she gives herself deadlines to produce work...

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Now that Lidl is an interior designer, will she ever leave the house again?Image

skeppi
Talker
Talker

Post by skeppi »

I am so happy that I survived every page of the previous thread! I am officially in and well informed!

kaleslaw
Learner
Learner

Post by kaleslaw »

MissMew wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Lidl will hate this...Chavette's lost weight by looks of it. Stress probably.Image
Yes she has—she looks terrific! And she gives herself deadlines to produce work...

I'm a Claire fan... If only to piss of the Thamon Queen :FU:
She is passionate about fashion and what she does, has a (seemingly) great work ethic, a genuine connection with her (albeit dopey) husband, and appears to live a fulfilling and happy life. Plus she's legitimately rich as shit... Now if she'd only fix those unfortunate teeth.

Return to “Lydia Millen”