Chinutay

Chinutay

Post by Guest »

hey guys, i didn't find a thread about her so i figured i'd make one because i wasn't sure where else to post(?) she seems nice for the most part, when i first found her i really liked her. but she's become really boring to me, i feel like she's more interesting if you don't know much about her.

anyway, what the hell was her eid lookbook that she just posted? the first outfit was HORRIBLE.and welll.. so was the second. third was ok. the fourth was strange??? i think she just wears the most unflattering clothes sometimes. and i was really put off by her wedding dress back in the day, she posted some throwbacks recently. i hated it because of the nude fabric meant to look like skin covered with white embroidery. i just felt like if she was going to the trouble of trying to hijabify her outfit she should've figured out something that doesn't look EXACTLY like her skin anyway.

beautiful face tho.

Travelgirl08
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chinutay

Post by Travelgirl08 »

Dnt wanna be rude, but shes out on alot of weight, he ankles look like cankles now or whatever.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

I saw more people call her out for using dark foundation when she isn't so dark. I don't care about people going tanner but wow, she does go overboard. And then try to co-opt the dark-skinned beauty gurus movement. Looking at some of her Instagram photos, I can now see that weird orange dark look especially when she shows her hands and arms.

I didn't expect to see her respond so mean here... She seemed like a kind person. I guess all Youtubers are the same. :/

https://imgur.com/9wqEBA2

paent
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by paent »

she has become a angry and mean-spirited bully since she gave birth to adam

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I was shocked that she gained 70-80 lbs in the past few years. I did notice that she did gain quite a bit of weight but I never thought it would be that much.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

lavieenrose wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:09 pm
I was shocked that she gained 70-80 lbs in the past few years. I did notice that she did gain quite a bit of weight but I never thought it would be that much.
yes, her weight gain is insane. i try to not judge based on body but the fact she gives bad diet advice she clearly heard from fads.. like only eat egg whites or eating vegan but putting crazy amounts of syrup in her coffee and eating so many desserts. focus on your health and diet privately... pretending you are healthy when you clearly aren't is wrong...

also it's funny how she is so prideful of being black and appropriates americans blm issues when she is a second gen lightskinned mixed harari (who are known to mostly be mixed).. as someone who is also part african, i would never talk the way she does over actual african americans... nor would i talk down and erase my yemeni heritage..

she also makes herself so much darker... look at her arms/hands/body/chest and the colour of foundation she chooses for her face.. trying to appropriate the struggles of darker skinned individuals by saying she can't find a perfect shade of foundation and will try to make the one she has work but it's her perfect match.. she wont admit she just likes making herself seem darker/tanner... even her sisters are super light, she makes herself 5 shades darker than them...

she makes the emojis of her husband a white man and her emoji 2 shades darker than she actually is.. trying to erase her husband as a medium/tan skin pakistani.. for woke points i guess...

really coming to dislike her.

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Shes mean and very all about her money

She needs to stop being rude and lose the weight, she is huge, even her fingers are huge and shes very fake and a mean girl

If she was dark skinned her husband would never have married her, she seems to only remember she is black when BLM or something similar is trending

All of her UK friends are non- black, forget the Somali Girl Sagaleeya because she lightens her photos and she isnt that light, another one who has black issues

Chinutay is a very mean girl, the fame and money has got to her head and she isnt even that great in her work, also, she needs to sort out her very bumpy lips, its very obvious she had a bad lip filler job

romesa_k
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by romesa_k »

Omggg hey guys! Okay, so I wanted to see what GG had to say about her because I basically ordered one of her garbage abayas and masks recently and the mask's elastic literally came apart not even 2 months after purchasing it. I contacted her NOT ASKING FOR A REFUND OR REIMBURSEMENT, but just for a suggestion as to how to fix it and her answer was its out of warranty, its from wear and tear and there will be a sale coming up to buy another one LMFAOO. You have got to be out of your fucking mind, to think someone is gonna purchase another one of your shitty masks. I respectfully told her its ridiculous esp with the cost of it + duties and she basically victimized herself and was just SO rude and arrogant. I was genuinely taken a back. I was gonna put her in her place, and tell her she literally isn't shit, but I figured its best to just leave dogs to bark. I've been following her for a while and thought she was sweet, but WOW she is SO far from what she portrays of herself online.

As a side note: I once commented about the price of Dina Tokios scarves when she had her brand with Toosy, and BOTH of them were so sweet and respectful. She was literally telling me to dm her so she could figure out a better price for me and she did her best. I know Dina gets a lot of shit on YT, but everyone who has ever spoken of her always says she is SO sweet and down to earth. Her "fame" online is wayyy more than Manals, so that speaks volumes. Manal and her shitty brand can kiss my ass.

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Im surprised you purchased her overpriced abayah for over £110, this cross eyed bitch so so mean and fake with her smiles. Dont let her fool you

Another one whose husband has quit his job to work for her LOL

Shes a mean person and shes all about her money, Im sure she’d be mad if ppl found out she has an older drug addict brother who the family kicked out and has a kid somewhere in Canada

TurkeyBlackgirl2021
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TurkeyBlackgirl2021 »

i know kid are off limit, but i honestly think there's something up with her 3 year old son. We've never heard him speak or utter a single word. do you think they're hiding something?

FlowersintheWind
Learner
Learner

Post by FlowersintheWind »

the emoji she uses

vs her actual skin colour

what is wrong with her? can she not see how delusional she is? :rofl: she is closer to the white skin emojis than the brown ones. she really is a joke, on top of darkening her face foundation and complain about lack of representation in terms of foundation/blush/lipsticks when there are PLENTY for her light medium skin.
TurkeyBlackgirl2021 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:34 am
i know kid are off limit, but i honestly think there's something up with her 3 year old son. We've never heard him speak or utter a single word. do you think they're hiding something?
he seems to understand but does not communicate beyond crying, she cuts a lot of footage of him very short. i hope he gets proper attention and his skills continue to develop, he seems so sweet and clever.

TurkeyBlackgirl2021
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TurkeyBlackgirl2021 »

yeah, i don't think she truly admits to her light skin privileges - doesn't further the plight/issues faced by dark skinned women. she's not vocal on real issues pertaining to racism, sexism, anti blackness in the Muslim community (unless if it's about her business, where she bullies people to rally for her).

Nessakin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nessakin »

Her prayer abayas are way too expensive for the quality you're getting! Its ridiculous how much she charges for her products. Also, she seems to only post nowadays if she's doing a sponsored video, other than that she hardly ever posts and I enjoyed her regular vlogs, not into sponsored shit. She's become boring IMO

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Her son is autistic, at 3 years old he doesnt talk, and his eyes wonder a lot like he isnt focused
She also follows a page where two muslim girls have a page on raising autistic children

Xamarey
Talker
Talker

Post by Xamarey »

I had to unfollow her. Her recent outfits choices are unflattering. She’s not even trying to be modest at this point.
I knew her being nice was all an act and the comments on here confirmed that. I’d never buy her products even if I was a filthy rich because those prices are giving scam

Esther01
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther01 »

Xamarey wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:24 am
I had to unfollow her. Her recent outfits choices are unflattering. She’s not even trying to be modest at this point.
I knew her being nice was all an act and the comments on here confirmed that. I’d never buy her products even if I was a filthy rich because those prices are giving scam

Exactly that’s the thing, she doesn’t even try to be modest which is sad. But oh well her choice.
Also her content is very boring not sure how she’s still an “influencer”

Xamarey
Talker
Talker

Post by Xamarey »

Esther01 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:05 am
Xamarey wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:24 am

Exactly that’s the thing, she doesn’t even try to be modest which is sad. But oh well her choice.
Also her content is very boring not sure how she’s still an “influencer”
Ikr. A lot of the time it seems that she only posts ads and then the odd grwm or routines. Little effort is made to connect with her subscribers. Maybe her business is doing well so she focuses on that

Return to “#-E”