Random Spatter

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Random Spatter

Post by Slagg »

RabbieWingz wrote:I occasionally lurk on this thread and I love everybody's attitude here (would post huge smiley face but I'm on my phone... imagine one instead lol), I want innnnnnn on these conversations!
I really appreciate these liquor connoisseur tidbits. Please,, keep them coming! ♡
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Hey, guys! My sister and I are TALKING again! She came back to town with my brother-in-law, and she contacted me. She said she was sorry for not talking to me these past few months. For those of you reading my post, here's a backdrop of my story I wrote about many pages ago on here.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 50#p736024

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 75#p738730

Anyway, I met up with my sister today and she hugged me. She cried and said she finally understood what I did and she no longer held resentment towards me. I cried, too, telling her how much I missed her, and that I was sorry the circumstances weren't ideal, but that I loved her and I'm glad we were sisters once again. Let's say we shed a lot of happy tears.

It started out like this when she practically lunged at me.

Then she hugged me tightly.

And the tears started flowing.

And it ended up with us saying "I love you" to each other.

And that, my dear GuruGossipers, is what I call a happy ending. :love2: :love2: :love2:

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

smiley wrote:Hey, guys! My sister and I are TALKING again! She came back to town with my brother-in-law, and she contacted me. She said she was sorry for not talking to me these past few months. For those of you reading my post, here's a backdrop of my story I wrote about many pages ago on here.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 50#p736024

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 75#p738730

Anyway, I met up with my sister today and she hugged me. She cried and said she finally understood what I did and she no longer held resentment towards me. I cried, too, telling her how much I missed her, and that I was sorry the circumstances weren't ideal, but that I loved her and I'm glad we were sisters once again. Let's say we shed a lot of happy tears.

It started out like this when she practically lunged at me.

Then she hugged me tightly.

And the tears started flowing.

And it ended up with us saying "I love you" to each other.

And that, my dear GuruGossipers, is what I call a happy ending. :love2: :love2: :love2:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! That's what the fuck I'm talkin' about!!! 8DDD

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

WOP!! WOP!! WOP! WOP!!! WOP!!!!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

What does the fox say?

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Fairycake wrote:What does the fox say?
This:
[youtube][/youtube]

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

lo_lo wrote:BACK AT IT AGAIN KRISPY KREME
"All the haters wanna be me/ The only problem is they can't even see me." *flounces blue weave & hits that walk*

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SLAGG, HOW ARE YOU?

do you even remember me tho? lol

i'm in this really bad routine where i stay up until 4am everyday and wake up at 12noon...everyday
it's pretty bad :(

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

AN0N. wrote:IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SLAGG, HOW ARE YOU?

do you even remember me tho? lol

i'm in this really bad routine where i stay up until 4am everyday and wake up at 12noon...everyday
it's pretty bad :(
OF COURSE I DO!!! ♡♡☆♡
I was wondering where you'd ran off to! And I had the precise same routine literally up until a few nights ago. Been getting sleepy @ 11:00, it's so... old school!
GLAD YOU'RE BACK, AN0N-i!!!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Wow. Wow. WOWOWOWOWOW. You are in a relationship for seven fucking years. Then you break up with them because they fucking cheated on you. You take several fucking months to get over them. PLAN TO !!NEVER!! GET INTO A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AGAIN BUT OF COURSE THAT IS WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE AND THINK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE MESSING UP MY PLANS OF STAYING SINGLE FOREVER BUT FUCK IT I REALLY LIKE YOU LETS GIVE IT A SHOT. And what? Guess fucking what? You do all of that just to have the next douchebag cheat on you. WOW. Only me guys. ONLY ME. IM THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON TO EVER BE SO STUPID AND FIND THE TWO WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH AND FALL FOR THEM. wooooooooow-eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I am so over it. I am so over everything. Im so done you wouldnt even believe it. Wooooooooooooooo!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Fairycake wrote:Wow. Wow. WOWOWOWOWOW. You are in a relationship for seven fucking years. Then you break up with them because they fucking cheated on you. You take several fucking months to get over them. PLAN TO !!NEVER!! GET INTO A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AGAIN BUT OF COURSE THAT IS WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE AND THINK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE MESSING UP MY PLANS OF STAYING SINGLE FOREVER BUT FUCK IT I REALLY LIKE YOU LETS GIVE IT A SHOT. And what? Guess fucking what? You do all of that just to have the next douchebag cheat on you. WOW. Only me guys. ONLY ME. IM THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON TO EVER BE SO STUPID AND FIND THE TWO WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH AND FALL FOR THEM. wooooooooow-eeeeeeeeeeeee!
Fairycake wrote:I am so over it. I am so over everything. Im so done you wouldnt even believe it. Wooooooooooooooo!
WHO THE FUCK DO I NEED TO CUT??? SHOW ME THESE BASTARDS!!!

In all seriousness, please, take it easy on yourself, Fairycake. You couldn't have predicted what these guys did, and what they did has ZERO reflection upon your Beautiful spirit. FUCK THEM, with a molten fireplace poker. They WILL get their's for fucking over a good woman (or any woman, for that matter, but especially you). I am Blessed to have MANY excellent women in my life, and most of them have had the raw deal in relationships. Mind you, many of them saw the signs, but didn't feel as if they were worth more than what those men gave them. Even so, ALL of those dirty bastards got their comeuppance--- my mom's ex-husband dropped dead one day out of the blue, and he severely mistreated my mother; emotionally & psychologically abused the entire family, when he wasn't ignoring us. You have to look in the mirror and believe that you are NOT the reason he cheated„ and that you DO deserve fucking better than that. Do not EVER blame yourself for a man's infidelity; he could have just as easily broken up with you first. Your worth will NEVER be determined by these men,
NEVER. You will ALWAYS be worth more than your mistreatment...

Now, take your time to cry, sulk, feel as bad as you need to. But, as SOON as you get even a small facsimile of happiness back, grab & hold onto it like there's nothing else surrounding you worth your attn. Focus on loving yourself, giving the bird to your past pain, and being the baddest Fairy bitch you can possibly be--- because life goes on with or without your permission. Never forget that.

I am indeed VERY sorry, dear. I ♡ you.
The offer to slice them into Mongolian barbecue eternally stands. ♡♡

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Slagggggggg.<3 You have no idea how much i appreciate what you just said. I always do with everything you say. I'm sorry i can't say much right now, because i can't see. Lmao. I love you. And you deserve only the best and greatest things. You are truly amazing.
Oh and yes, i am all over that fucking barbecue please!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Fairycake wrote:Slagggggggg.<3 You have no idea how much i appreciate what you just said. I always do with everything you say. I'm sorry i can't say much right now, because i can't see. Lmao. I love you. And you deserve only the best and greatest things. You are truly amazing.
Oh and yes, i am all over that fucking barbecue please!
D'aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww, SHUCKS!!!
Just trying to encourage you some; I'm so glad I could help out! Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words!! That really picked up my day!! ♡♡♡♡♡
Also try this song on. It's 'The Warmth' by Incubus; a very encouraging song that I'm actually listening to right his moment, LOL! It has a wonderful message that I thought you'd need to hear today:
[youtube][/youtube]
Now, let me get my Ratatouille on!! I'M COMIN' FOR YA, you pricks!! You'll be layin' up in the Genghis Grill meat selection when I'm finished!! :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Hahahah when i saw the first gif and you said try this song on i thought it was gonna be hi hooo hi hoo its off to work we goooooo...! I was like
I actually love incubus, is that a little embarrassing? I dont care, its like being 16 all over again. :D
Jesus christ its 2:45am and i have work in the morning, but all i wanna do is either eat ice cream and listen to incubus, or watch snow white :D

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Fairycake wrote:Hahahah when i saw the first gif and you said try this song on i thought it was gonna be hi hooo hi hoo its off to work we goooooo...! I was like
I actually love incubus, is that a little embarrassing? I dont care, its like being 16 all over again. :D
Jesus christ its 2:45am and i have work in the morning, but all i wanna do is either eat ice cream and listen to incubus, or watch snow white :D
DO ALL 3. O .O *dougies to 'The Warmth' in my Doc costume whilst eating Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla with Peaches* WERK.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Lmao im literally sitting here in a pink and white unicorn onesie watching disney movies with a pug. I swear i didnt smoke anything. Everything is here.
Pwomise.

Three women over two days off work. Can you fucking believe it, slagg.

Oh yeah and i was gonna eat ice cream, but no way am i gonna fuck up my diet for that douche. Im gonna look even more fabulous and he will fucking hate himself even more for not only losing a woman that does everything for a person she loves, BUT ALSO A FUCKING HOT ONE AT THAT.
:rofl:

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Fairycake wrote:Lmao im literally sitting here in a pink and white unicorn onesie watching disney movies with a pug. I swear i didnt smoke anything. Everything is here.
Pwomise.

Three women over two days off work. Can you fucking believe it, slagg.

Oh yeah and i was gonna eat ice cream, but no way am i gonna fuck up my diet for that douche. Im gonna look even more fabulous and he will fucking hate himself even more for not only losing a woman that does everything for a person she loves, BUT ALSO A FUCKING HOT ONE AT THAT.
:rofl:
Girl, bye-- me & my friends still watch Caillou. Sounds like an excellent time to me.
And I KNOW THAT'S MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT!!! This is for his slimy, Vienna sausage dick, salted slug ass!!!
[youtube][/youtube]
Maaaan, FUH DAT BIH.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

<3

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I'm going to see a couple of my fave bands/artists in about three weeks and i'm so excited. Even though he will be there because we kinda agreed to go with the same group of friends, plus he still has my ticket. But i really don't care, i have been waiting for this for months. It's one of the best weekends every year and nothing and no one is going to ruin this for me. In fact, i'm very much looking forward to him being there, so he has to look at what he has lost for 4 whole days and nights. Yes, i'm a bitch like that and i take major pleasure in stuff like this. Lol. Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.
He has called me all night last night and after 4 hours i picked up the phone once. He CRIED. And said it will break his heart to spend that weekend with me. GOOD. I REALLY hope it breaks his heart more than he broke mine. Not that i believe this is possible, but yannooo.
I'm so happy i get to go and have a good time after a pretty rough year so far. :)

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”