ForeverYours0727 Part 4

fizzwizz12

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 4

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Hustler678 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:04 pm
I agree her style is REALLY TACKY. SHE definitely looks like she's from the midwest or one of those girls from the south that try so hard to look hip and fashionable but fail. The blonde looks better than the all black but I think darker hair suits her better. It makes her look stunning. Like the brown with highlights, that looked really good. The blonde washes her out so much and her hair is FRIED. Have you seen the video when the stylist did her hair, the condition of her hair is not good at all! So much for her not using heat on her hair. Now she blow dries it or straightens it like everyday from her latest videos. Her body looks really good right now. It's not super muscle-ly how it was before. But I feel like she is sporting the 'fake' look so much lately, Big fake boobs pushed together-even though her boobs are not big she stuffs them and wears 2 bras to make them look huge, super blonde hair and over lined glossy lips. I hate how she does her lips. She applies like 5 different colors/products and that lip gloss.. Matte looks better. Oh and the fake lashes. Even in her morning routine video she had them on. They look so unnatural. sigh
She is a really pretty girl naturally, and I used to watch her because I like her personality, she just doesn't need all that. She just needs to tame it all down and stop doing TOO much. And go out some, get some friends, you know
hell, her hair is fake. honestly, if she got rid of the extensions it would look so much better on her. did you see what she wore for her 29th birthday? THOT of maryland
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lalalaloca
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lalalaloca »

I don't really think her style is tacky...though, tbh, I don't have much style myself. What about her style is tacky? It seems normal to me (just from looking at her IG)

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

lalalaloca wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:04 pm
I don't really think her style is tacky...though, tbh, I don't have much style myself. What about her style is tacky? It seems normal to me (just from looking at her IG)
well, everyone has their own aesthetic they like ...
honestly? for me it's the cheap ass shit she wears. the camo, the neon. the crop tops and the two bras she always wears. look at her outfit for her birthday... club wear is one thing... but they don't seem to have a life. they don't have friends. they don't go out! she just could do so much better.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

She’s doing vlogmas again!

I’m pretty surprised. Even though she is pretty boring I like when she vlogs because I feel like it’s like catching up with an old friend lol.

She was at her families house and apparently she got really sick. It was good to see her spending time with her dad and sister. I wonder if she is closer with them now, I remember her saying she wasn’t close with them before.

In the newest vlog she was back with Matt. There is really just something about him that rubs me the wrong way :/. He didn’t say anything in the vlog. I remember when they were vlogging a lot and it was THEIR channel, in the old house. The vlogs were interesting then. Even before Matt’s mom passed away he just kind of stopped being a part of it.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

In the newest vlog she was back with Matt. There is really just something about him that rubs me the wrong way :/
Same. I don't like him. He gives me douchebag vibes. I can't believe she's still with him. These two are just too comfortable with each other to the point where neither one can leave the other. Dysfunctional. It's obvious he doesn't intend on marrying her and she looks absolutely miserable. This bitch needs to move on and stop wasting her youth on this guy. Why do women do this to themselves while the men stick around for the convenience? I bet he's been cheating throughout the relationship too. I've seen this kind of situation a million times throughout my many years of life and it never works out well in the end. Even if they do marry, they will always be miserable with each other but too afraid to break away.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she is? i knew she mentioned back in november she planned to do it... but then the other channels she had were deleted.

i do hope that she has a better relationship with her side of the family. when she'd go visit them in the past you'd see how much fun they'd have with each other. she's never gonna give matt up, his brothers are getting older now. unless she finally gives him the ultimatum. (i still fully believe he's the sole reason she left school and the midwest... possibly causing the rift between her and her family)

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

saw a comment that said that someone else commented on her video about matt leaving her.

i'm guessing her plans for vlogmas and whatnot didn't pan out. was it due to her getting sick on her trip?

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Does anyone know what's up? She deleted the vlog channel and other channel. She disabled the comments on her last video. She also deleted a picture on ig of her and Matt on Thanksgiving which is weird. I hope they didn't break up but if they did I can't say I didn't see it coming. Long term couples like that usually don't work out if they are not married. I've seen it many times before. They live together and the guy gets it all for free and doesn't want to commit on paper. Sometimes they do get engaged after years of going out then break up. I honestly think it's the biggest mistake you can do to make your vlog channel you and your bfs name. Even Judy knows better and only put her name. She should have only put her name. Be an independent woman. She started youtube without Matt. I don't think it's something he wants to do. I think he had enough. Another thing that would make sense though is she said he is starting a new job. I heard he is in a secret government job but i don't know, so maybe he told her to delete all the videos he's in and thats why she did that. Like in the fbi lol Who knows but i hope they are both okay

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she works? i mean, actually leaving the house, work?

i remember when she started she was in school and matt was her fiance. and showed a promise ring type of deal. i believe she was going to purdue at the time? or she was somewhere in the mid west even though she and matt met while working together at some store in maryland.

it's all very strange. but ah well... life happens.

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

This may sound bad but I hope they did break up. Girl needs some independence!! She never went anywhere unless it was to the gym (then they got the home gym) or food shopping. She's dodged questions for years about what happened between them that she was no longer wearing her engagement ring or calling Matt her fiance. It's weird. Either you were or you weren't. I think she made the whole thing up, Matt went along with it, but then got tired of all of the "When's the wedding" questions so she just decided to not talk about it at all. That's dumb. If she is single, I hope girl gets some damn friends!!

Kodaa7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kodaa7 »

It definitely seems as if they've broke up, maybe she wanted kids? Who knows or something happened when she said Matt was gone for 2 weeks for work I believe maybe he cheated on her ...

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

What’s sad is that they’ve been a couple for like 12 years. What a waste.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

wonder how that is gonna work out for them. the cats, the dog. her life was wrapped up into his completely.

she did turn off the comments that were stating the possible breakup on the true religion sponsored video.

Post by Guest »

This makes me very sad, but they haven't had any spice in their relationship for years. I remember following her when she was in college, and it was around that time that they were engaged for a while. She never said what happened. Since they were together for so long, then his mother passed, that was exactly what finished off whatever kind of relationship was left. I knew someone who was going through something similar. It's really fucked up that he strung her along for over a decade. Hopefully now she'll move closer to family and have a real life. Poor girl is a shell of a person, and that's why I stopped watching. Panera Bread, grocery shopping, pet footage, and gym footage. That was literally it.

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

Well,it happened. Twelve years down the drain

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

It took her long enough. She had no life with him. I do wonder what happened to the cats since she has Kota. Also odd that she would go to Florida of all places instead of somewhere closer to family.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I'm excited for her new life and for her to just enjoy her life and newfound singleness..and hopefully meet a nice guy. However I don't think it played out how she really said it did. I think that something happened. I think Matt did something like cheat. Because in the video she said she won't go into the details for respect for his family and she kept saying "the way everything happened, all the stuff that happened" .. as if something bad happened. And THEN she decided to leave because of what he did. Anywho I know she is sad and depressed right now as is expected. It really does feel like a loss/death when a long break up happens. But I hope she can make new friends and put herself out there. Maybe this is what she needs. She really seems like a sweet girl and Matt really took advantage of that. But of course we don't know the details of it all

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

Wow. I mean I’m surprised but also not. I feel like I was just in here over vlogmas talking about how I can’t stand Matt lol.

I also got that vibe that he cheated on her when he was gone. I’m not sure why. She strikes me as someone who would not end things on her own accord, unless he cheated. Didn’t vlogmas end abruptly, too? I wonder if it happened around that time.

When she was out of town and with her family during vlogmas I kept thinking how happy she seemed and felt like a break up could come.

I don’t really have anything bad to say about her. I mean yea she is boring but she must have been very depressed during the last 5 or so years with Matt. I remember really enjoying their vlogs in the old house, they seemed happier then. I think that things probably have been bad for a while which is why she stopped vlogging a few years ago. Not bad like they fought but just that the love was gone between them.

I feel awful for her, it sucks to go through a break up, but I’m excited for her too. I hope she continues her fitness journey and she vlogs it and her new life in Florida. I mean we can’t really know what went on but from the outside it seemed that she was down to be with him forever and very invested into him and he just said wasted so much of her time.

Cb0424
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cb0424 »

Didn’t they own the house together? I wonder if they plan to sell it or he is going to buy her out. Jeez that girl literally had NO life but her house & basement and grocery shopping. I can’t wait to see her make friends her age and live a normal life!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

I think cheating or something similar must have happened because listening to her, she says some things that imply that. From the vlogs, it looked like their life was pretty good (BORING AS HELL!!) but good. So for her to say she wasnt treated well or people kept telling her things and "when you're in it" you dont see it. So im like ummmm what??? lol Hopefully with moving she'll start all over again and get out of the house in Florida. Good for her but I also wonder what happened with Niko and Minnie. I dont see Matt wanting to keep them, they really were more like her cats. Same with Koda

Return to “ForeverYours0727”