Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

Post by Euroshnak »

Steph88x

Sabrinizzle68 posted the translations.. she's French/Moroccan too. Below:
sabrinizzle68 wrote:Hey guys, I'm a newbie and it's my first time posting. I came here when I saw this insta story Badr has just posted. Since I'm French (parents born in Morocco just like his) I figured you might want an exact translation so there you go:

First snap: I didn't wanna talk but I'm letting some of the truth out. You are welcome, next (reference to her last IG post). And the next will have the same background as mine (cultural background and from Montreal I guess) and that will be much better. We had jackrabbits running (don't know what he meant by that). I'm self made and don't need anybody's help

Third snap: If I open mouth it will cause some damage so Imma keep it nice and sweet. So don't push me!

I really wonder what happened... I DMed him on insta, we'll see if he answers! The "I'm self made" bit probably means that she ended up realizing he was just a clout chaser

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

steph88x wrote:OMG living for the pettiness lmfaooo
no matter how i feel about carli thats pathetic what hes doing. they were long distance and i dont think together for even a year, get over it idiot. thank u next is a caption on every girls insta thot selfies right now and the song itself is actually being nice to the exes so why is he so upset? because he lost out on a chance at her money?

i forgot to quote it but someone here mentioned something about jackrabbits in the translation? is that for real? maybe that they fucked like jack rabbits :o :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg that's right. Jackrabbits explanation is that! Now it makes sense.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

sabrinizzle68
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sabrinizzle68 »

Ok guys I just checked what "Have rabbits running" means in French and it turned out to be a metaphore that's used in the French part of Canada but not in France, that's why I couldn't translate it right. It actually means starting different projects/relations at the same time! Which would mean he's admitting to not being serious with her!
I think she dumped him because she realized he didnt love her and he only wanted to gain some fame. Now he's mad and trying to hurt her!

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Rubii07 wrote:
steph88x wrote:OMG living for the pettiness lmfaooo
no matter how i feel about carli thats pathetic what hes doing. they were long distance and i dont think together for even a year, get over it idiot. thank u next is a caption on every girls insta thot selfies right now and the song itself is actually being nice to the exes so why is he so upset? because he lost out on a chance at her money?

i forgot to quote it but someone here mentioned something about jackrabbits in the translation? is that for real? maybe that they fucked like jack rabbits :o :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg that's right. Jackrabbits explanation is that! Now it makes sense.

I thought he was referencing his teeth. :rofl:
Typo’s Happen :tu:

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

Rubii07 wrote:The whole IG story ImageImageImage

I freaking hate this guy and I don't even know him. You're not better than anyone with that attitude. You sound just like all the other over dramatic social media people.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Mndy01 wrote:
littlejxo wrote:From Badr's IG story! :o What a douche lmao.
http://tinypic.com/r/21metlz/9
I saw this too! Is he threatening to spill tea on their relationship lol?

http://i68.tinypic.com/219td2f.png

translation: If I open my mouth, I will do damage, but I will be nice! so stay calm
Idk but it's juicy haha
I speak French too so I was like :o oh mannnnn

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

GIRLS, she has removed the caption! This is a CLUE! Image

sabrinizzle68
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sabrinizzle68 »

Rubii07 wrote:GIRLS, she has removed the caption! This is a CLUE! Image

Yes and he's deleted his posts. She probably asked him to remove his story and Mr Big Ego told her he would only do it if she removed that caption. And she agreed because she'd rather that over the possibility of him being so mad that he'd get the whole thing public and dirty.
He's such a narcissist. I don't even know how she could get with him in the first place :roll:

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Why wouldnt she just block him?

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:Why wouldnt she just block him?

probably so she can check out if he is doing her dirty. all i all its just soo childish to wash their dirty laundry in public but the devil side of me wants him to expose it all :D

ofc she reached out to him after his snaps...she is scared. she has more to loose than him if both would speak out.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

musika1218 wrote:
Rubii07 wrote:The whole IG story ImageImageImage

I freaking hate this guy and I don't even know him. You're not better than anyone with that attitude. You sound just like all the other over dramatic social media people.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Right?? Like send this to her in a DM not on IG stories where everyone can see. Says a lot about his character tbh.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

her and moo both addressed their breakups in the new video

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Rubii07 wrote:GIRLS, she has removed the caption! This is a CLUE! Image

She still has the caption up on her twitter.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Lol in the new video she goes "yes I'm single, and that's all I'm gonna say." Shaaade.

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

My guess is that she was talking to him, (by talking i mean most likely flirting) before her and brett broke up, which would destroy her image.
I'm not sure on the timeline but she popped up with a new man rather quickly, and surely someone with millions of follows wouldn't introduce someone they just started dating.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Baker23 wrote:My guess is that she was talking to him, (by talking i mean most likely flirting) before her and brett broke up, which would destroy her image.
I'm not sure on the timeline but she popped up with a new man rather quickly, and surely someone with millions of follows wouldn't introduce someone they just started dating.
I agree! Some type of connection had to have been established prior to things w her and Brett being 100% over.

Now i realize not everything can be painted w such a broad brush but usually ppl may date quickly after a breakup but to actually lock down w someone that fast? Doesn’t happen often unless like i said y’all have been talking awhile prior to the other relationship ending.

Just my two cents. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Watching the Sushi mukbang now.. OK, so Carli (Karlie) is single again? I bet he cheated.. her face looked like she had a bad taste in her mouth about it... hmm?

Also, I don't see Kim Kardashian as much on Carli as I do Paris Hilton (the silly voices, ugly faces, etc) :? :rofl:

Joelene90
Learner
Learner

Post by Joelene90 »

I can't believe she removed her caption LMAO shes scared of something. What are you hiding, Carli? I'm betting it's either 1. Their sex life or 2. She definitely left Brett for him as we all said, and she doesn't want to be caught in a lie. She's honestly not that interesting, and they were hardly ever physically together, so those would be my only 2 logical theories. What I would give to know the tea though lol.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

so i am around 11 minutes into the video...
i must say moo is so sweet and likeable. she had zero problems with answering the question about her ex fiance (although she is just carlis friend and she really didnt had to). and when the question regarding carlis relationship came up. carli made like this "uhh i knew that question would come up" kinda annoying face (as if that wasnt the reason she was filming the video in the first place...if she didnt wanna talk about she wouldnt have made this video...she knew this question would come up so dont act annoyed by it) and moo was so sweet about it like ofc address it ppl follow you and your life ofc they wanna know. but in such a naturally and sweet way and not in an eye-roll kinda way

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

Any guesses on how long she stays single this time? she hops from one peen to the next without any breaks to get to know HERSELF.

Return to “carlibel55”