Two Star Tan - The only Oscar she’ll have is her brother #29

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Two Star Tan - The only Oscar she’ll have is her brother

Post by snuffy777 »

Re: the new vlog. Ugh. This self-important bitch is just never gonna stop: "I've got my first ever feature length film I'm doing." Framing it that way makes it sound like she's the star or one of the main characters. :roll: Would it kill her to just say, "I booked a small role in a feature length film that I'm filming next week."? :roll:

And that's weird that the other indie movie she'll be in is filming in less than a month, but there's no IMDb page or anything yet. Must be yet another low-budget, amateur thing.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Which one was she talking about “her costume” (SINGULAR) in? The indie, or the feature length film? I’d check, but I can’t rewatch at the moment.

I found it funny that it wasn’t “costuming” (plural), so I’m assuming that she’s only in one scene in that one as well. Maybe it all takes place in a day, but otherwise you usually see some variety if the character appears in multiple scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Bloody hell, how entitled can one be?
Did she really go to a Dior show in Paris with her hair like that?! It was shite!!!
Just yesterday I watched one of my favourite vlogs of hers from like 3 or 4 years ago, in which Lily Pebbles was driving her and Anna around Hampstead giving a tour of the area. Her fave part was seeing where all the celebrities lived. Image But she was soooo different back then, genuinely nice and hesitant to spend money in Space NK, how things change. I just looked for that video, but I shit you not, she must've deleted it as I can't find it anywhere!
Well, if the other film is not on IMDb, I don't believe her.
Also, why the f#$% does Kate also need to learn lines alongside Tarn?! She kept saying we're going to learn lines. Absolutely hilarious!! ImageImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

Latest vlog

What a babe lolImage

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

BambiEyes wrote:Latest vlog

What a babe lol[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e76024.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180716</span><span>/</span><span>c5677b4be01e454841841a83cce76024</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Damn, she really knows how to play her angles in photos.

Post by Guest »

This seems more desperate by the day :tu:

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:Which one was she talking about “her costume” (SINGULAR) in? The indie, or the feature length film? I’d check, but I can’t rewatch at the moment.

I found it funny that it wasn’t “costuming” (plural), so I’m assuming that she’s only in one scene in that one as well. Maybe it all takes place in a day, but otherwise you usually see some variety if the character appears in multiple scenes.

The feature length film is an indie film, both of the films are indie.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:Which one was she talking about “her costume” (SINGULAR) in? The indie, or the feature length film? I’d check, but I can’t rewatch at the moment.

The feature length film is an indie film, both of the films are indie.
Ah, got it. Somehow I thought she landed a role in a feature length mainstream film. Wow. Just goes to show you how busy work has been today. Lol

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

snuffy777 wrote:Re: the new vlog. Ugh. This self-important bitch is just never gonna stop: "I've got my first ever feature length film I'm doing." Framing it that way makes it sound like she's the star or one of the main characters. :roll: Would it kill her to just say, "I booked a small role in a feature length film that I'm filming next week."? :.
That part was absolutely dripping in self satisfaction. Smug, deluded, awful.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

snuffy777 wrote:Re: the new vlog. Ugh. This self-important bitch is just never gonna stop: "I've got my first ever feature length film I'm doing." Framing it that way makes it sound like she's the star or one of the main characters.
Please can someone make a GIF of that moment. I can't stop watching it, she does the most smug facial expression ever. Absolutely NO shame about all those reviews for Confidence.

babygoat wrote:
Elisa_ wrote:Who even are these no-name actors tarn is supposedly all friendly with? I never heard of these people.

That kitten photo should be reported, gawd, how inappropriate and embarrassing at the same time. Poor kitten. And why is she posting so many photos of/with this cat? Does is belong to somebody she thinks is important or what? What an opportunist twat, I can't stand her.
Idk about the others but Saoirse Ronan is an Oscar nominated, golden globe winning actress and has been huge in Hollywood this past year aka everything Tanya wishes she could be but could never lol
I mentioned one of them is Jonathan Ross' daughter, Honey. Her mum is Jane Goldman who wrote the screenplays for Stardust, Kingsman, and Kickass amongst others, so Jim will probably be trying to get an invite round there to talk screenwriter to screenwriter :rofl:

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

meg1912 wrote:Bloody hell, how entitled can one be?
Did she really go to a Dior show in Paris with her hair like that?! It was shite!!!
Just yesterday I watched one of my favourite vlogs of hers from like 3 or 4 years ago, in which Lily Pebbles was driving her and Anna around Hampstead giving a tour of the area. Her fave part was seeing where all the celebrities lived. Image But she was soooo different back then, genuinely nice and hesitant to spend money in Space NK, how things change. I just looked for that video, but I shit you not, she must've deleted it as I can't find it anywhere!
Well, if the other film is not on IMDb, I don't believe her.
Also, why the f#$% does Kate also need to learn lines alongside Tarn?! She kept saying we're going to learn lines. Absolutely hilarious!! ImageImageImageImageImage

Did she mean, like, Kate reads the other characters' parts as Tarn says her lines to help her learn the dialogue?

What is her makeup? It looks horrible and just dated, like 80s frosted blue eye shadow. I get she had it done by a MUA, but I would've washed that crap off my face the first chance I got.

Also, did y'all catch the people at that table behind them? It looked like they were looking at the camera, trying to figure out who Tanya was or what she was doing. They looked annoyed that they were being filmed, and that girl with the long hair was just like, "I don't know." and shrugged her shoulders.

lilyumi
Debater
Debater

Post by lilyumi »

Dem angles sis. Also this is not going to look good on camera, actors prep themselves before filming starts eating healthy, getting in shape. She has done non of these things. I know it’s genetics but come on now in her older videos it wasn’t THAT bad.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Tanya is helping us out now with the thread titles, loves wine, hates groupchats? There's the format set up!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

snuffy777, I took it as in Kate also learning lines. Or else she'd say I'll learn lines whilst Kate reads other character's parts or something along those lines?! Either way, she seems absolutely clueless. If she's so serious about acting, why didn't she focus on preparing for the film instead of cringe photoshoots this weekend?

Hair and makeup in Paris were ridiculous!

GetRichFromLies, here it is!

RoisinxGryffindor
Talker
Talker

Post by RoisinxGryffindor »

meg1912 wrote:Dafuq??!!! I'm a crazy cat lady, but this is all sorts of wrong!!! ImageImageImageImageImage

Edited to add second pic and how disappointed I am at Saoirse for not keeping distance. Image

Saoirse was just with one of the girls she wouldn't have mingled with Tan !

When she's home - She lives in Howth and I live in Sutton (Dublin) Ill get any goss if any :tu:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Has she ever had bangs? Just curious, I'm not familiar with her past hairstyles.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

cherryGummybear wrote:Has she ever had bangs? Just curious, I'm not familiar with her past hairstyles.
Not that I can remember, but even with a side part she looks ways better.

Thanks Meg for that GIF. So smug!!

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

meg1912 wrote:

GetRichFromLies, here it is!

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... befc53.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180716</span><span>/</span><span>b49d46bc3ae585cc189655cd1bbefc53</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Oh god. It’s that slight flick of the face upwards at the moment she announces the feature film that shows how pleased with herself she is.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No wonder Tarn never books anything. Unless this was for a part in a movie parodying bad actors, then Tarn is just a bad actor. An overactor. One of those cheesy, acting-the-part-of-the-character, never becoming the character, kind of bad actors.

I've been told off on here before for judging her acting skills on a photo, that it was ridiculous to do that. I'd said she had a blank expression on her face in the Confidence poster, that she'll be flat on stage, and of course the reviews come back that she's lackluster, had low energy, and the supporting cast held her up. You could just tell. I wonder if she read those reviews and now she's overcompensating, hence the overacting now.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No wonder Tarn never books anything. Unless this was for a part in a movie parodying bad actors, then Tarn is just a bad actor. An overactor. One of those cheesy, acting-the-part-of-the-character, never becoming the character, kind of bad actors.

I've been told off on here before for judging her acting skills on a photo, that it was ridiculous to do that. I'd said she had a blank expression on her face in the Confidence poster, that she'll be flat on stage, and of course the reviews come back that she's lackluster, had low energy, and the supporting cast held her up. I wonder if she read those reviews and now she's overcompensating, hence the overacting now.
What is this from? Is she trying to channel Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz now??

Return to “Tanya Burr”