Two Star Tan - The only Oscar she’ll have is her brother #29

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Two Star Tan - The only Oscar she’ll have is her brother

Post by snuffy777 »

I live for candid photos of Tarn. It never gets old seeing how different she looks in the carefully posed, edited photos she posts of herself vs. her natural, real-life self that's captured in other people's photos. And it's embarrassing how obvious she is with it, too. Like the picture from earlier today with the Dior bag... that ridiculously high, awkward angle that made her arm look deformed. :roll:

WTF. Editing a photo that her friend took and shared? :shock: A normal person would've just re-posted it. She has a serious problem with her self-image. I don't care how mean this is: I hope her sun damage is forever captured on film. It'll kill her that she won't be able to put a filter over it or airbrush it away. It's what she'd deserve for being such a disingenuous person.

Post by Guest »

I mean, there's photoshopping here and there, and then there's full on delusional and lying. She's going overboard with the photo manipulation to the point that it's laughably absurd that no one has called her out for it.

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Please tell me Tanya is playing the wannabe actress!! I mean, she plays such a wide range of roles doesn't she? Where did she get the experience for this?! ImageImage

Comolemntfou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Comolemntfou »

New thread time - viewtopic.php?t=34006

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Return to “Tanya Burr”