Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She doesn't really buy much aside from food. All her clothes are free. Even when she does those candles hauls, its bc Bath and Body Works sends her giftcards, so its not her money she's spending. Sephora also used to send all these people giftcards but idk if they still send her any or not. Then she splurges on one thing here or there and its probably when she gets a check for a grand. Companies pay people with big followings 5-6 figures, its not out of the realm of possibility she's making 500-2000 a deal. You also have to remember companies just started looking at views and comments and stuff. Before they were only looking at sub counts. Like I've seen people who have 60,000 subs but never break 1,000 views get sent free shit. I don't think she's making anywhere close to 6 figures obviously but I also don't like she's only making around 20,000 like some people seem to.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by anesidora317 »

Sorry but that lululemon haul was pitiful. She bought one outfit plus an extra pair of leggings, the cheapest water bottle and only one hair tie and it was the cheapest hair tie they have.

sumosani
Learner
Learner

Post by sumosani »

Take a shot each time Kayla giggles and says "date" in her new video.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ She doesn't really buy much aside from food. All her clothes are free. Even when she does those candles hauls, its bc Bath and Body Works sends her giftcards, so its not her money she's spending. Sephora also used to send all these people giftcards but idk if they still send her any or not. Then she splurges on one thing here or there and its probably when she gets a check for a grand. Companies pay people with big followings 5-6 figures, its not out of the realm of possibility she's making <a href="tel:500-2000">500-2000</a> a deal. You also have to remember companies just started looking at views and comments and stuff. Before they were only looking at sub counts. Like I've seen people who have 60,000 subs but never break 1,000 views get sent free shit. I don't think she's making anywhere close to 6 figures obviously but I also don't like she's only making around 20,000 like some people seem to.
if she was smart, she would move to a less expensive apartment, keep her old car and save money. But she’s not smart. She probably blows all her money.

NaviLondyn
Debater
Debater

Post by NaviLondyn »

I always forget she’s 27. She only looks 27 when she has no makeup on, and I actually prefer her without makeup these days, even tho her skin has given her problems. When she pounds all that makeup on she looks like an early 20 something, which is probably why she does it. She definitely doesn’t act her age. She’s super immature.

Another video title incorporating a “date” or “guy” newsflash Kayla, guys your age aren’t looking to settle with a 27 year old who still gets shit faced in the club every weekend like you’re still in college or something. Guys also can sniff out when a girl is super desperate, and she’s definitely that.

mzolo
Talker
Talker

Post by mzolo »

I think we’re due for a new thread! Title suggestions? Here’s some of my suggestions:

Kayla LaSTILLTheSameThingEveryDay
Kayla LaSellingFreePRMakeup
Kayla LaStayingAt200kSubsForever

WednesdaysBraids
Learner
Learner

Post by WednesdaysBraids »

Funny because I asked how long her longest relationship was when she asked for questions and it didn't make it into the video, hmmmm I wonder why?? She's the last person I'd take dating advice from (and makeup advice for that matter "natural" my ass that's enough foundation for 3 people)

bopma2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bopma2 »

This bitch gave the worst relationship advice I’m legitimately WEAK :rofl:

She really said “I don’t want you to come home every night complaining about your job.” Literally my favorite part of my nights are when my fiancée picks me up from work and we just talk/complain about our jobs. Like this bitch really thinks she knows what a real relationship is.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Kayla’s views on relationships is very childlike. Like everyday you’re husband or boyfriend is supposed to come home praising you and only speaking positively?!? bitch that’s not real life.

Does she think a man wants to come home to her everyday only to take her Instagram pictures and be dragged to beauty events, target and Trader Joe’s ??

What exactly do you bring to the table Kayla? One look at your channel shows you are not motivated about your own career and have no drive. You have no goals, no redeeming quality’s and you have a shitty attitude.

Yes, you’re future man will be so lucky to have you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

674FBE9D-054D-45B5-A450-F671C75A6CB4.jpeg
What in the actual heck....instead of binge watching “Power,” binge watch some makeup tutorials. I can’t believe there are people in the comments telling her this makeup looks good. Issa hell to the N-O!
It’s funny that she wants a man to be happy on his job but she half a**es her “job.” I don’t understand why she feels the need to give out relationship advice when she’s clearly not been in a relationship.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

mzolo wrote:I think we’re due for a new thread! Title suggestions? Here’s some of my suggestions:

Kayla LaSTILLTheSameThingEveryDay
Kayla LaSellingFreePRMakeup
Kayla LaStayingAt200kSubsForever
Kayla LaStruggleVlogger-GoogleIt :rofl:

CaribTT5
Learner
Learner

Post by CaribTT5 »

I wish she would let those sperm brows go...
LESS IS MORE, KAYLA!
For fucks sake

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

bopma2 wrote:This bitch gave the worst relationship advice I’m legitimately WEAK :rofl:

She really said “I don’t want you to come home every night complaining about your job.” Literally my favorite part of my nights are when my fiancée picks me up from work and we just talk/complain about our jobs. Like this bitch really thinks she knows what a real relationship is.
shes very selfish and clearly just wants a guy to dote on her. A relationship is a partnership, not an opportunity to be worshipped. She’s so dumb.

bunbunbun
Learner
Learner

Post by bunbunbun »

damn that layer of foundation was thicccer than she is :?

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

I don't really believe she was going on a date lmao

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

harperlane11 wrote:I don't really believe she was going on a date lmao
I never do lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she calls it a date any time she hangs out with the opposite sex.

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ChickonRules »

Or she's hanging out that guy that slid in her DMs from over a year ago

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
nooeydee wrote:
fairydust wrote:
nooeydee wrote:Why even bother doing a Q&A when you give snobby-ass answers that are so shallow and cringey. She is on another level of delusional. Again, how is she affording a 500 dollar car payment (estimating), on top of a luxury apartment, going out, and grocery shopping every day?
(I’m tipsy so apologies in advanced for fucked spelling)

It’s her coddling parents and reselling free shit. I can guarantee you if Kayla didn’t get on PR lists early she wouldn’t be where she is today. Her content is abysmal and baaaarely brings in fun money. I mean every time she moves she has to bring her parents out. Every apartment I’m sure is co-signed as is the car. Bet. I make a solid high five figures a year and I wouldn’t be able to survive in my city (hint: similar property values to LA) comfortably without my partners additional income.

If she’s getting zero help I’d love to see it.

Oh I totally agree. Even here in Chicago, it’s hella expensive and I know I could move back to San Diego and live comfortably (because I’d be moving into a flat in my sisters backyard). I make a steady income myself as a paralegal, but no way in hell would I be able to afford a luxury apartment and expensive car.
Just because she called her apartment "luxury" doesn't mean it is. And she drives a Jeep, not a Mercedes. I don't think her apartment + car payment are more than 2500 a month which I'm sure she's making, she'd only have to do a couple brand deals a month for that. Then she resells all the shit she gets sent for free. She was on her parents insurance until recently and maybe she's on their phone bill but she's not making less than her apartment and car costs a month.
I mean, no shit, but it’s still “a lot” for someone that barely does anything.

justanotherhaul
Talker
Talker

Post by justanotherhaul »

She just loves hearing herself talk.

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

She had a pack with me but she’s still in LA?

Return to “Kayla Lashae”