Re: Tara "Fake Lips" Michelle | Part 2

Post by Honey06 »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:03 am
Honey06 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:04 am
sparklesandsequins wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:20 am
it kills me that people are buying FOREVER 21 from her for $30 when you know she bought it for $10. It seems like she's just making up random numbers for half the original prices to scam people into thinking they're actually getting a deal.
And I thought that will be trademark issues? She is using manufacturer to reselling? She needs their permission
Would it be though? I don't think she needs permission to resell clothing, that's what Poshmark is all about. I could be wrong though/not getting the question lol
"trademark law is important to enable the trademark proprietor to develop goodwill for the product or service and prevent other parties from exploiting the brand." - I know when it comes to selling "fake" gucci etc you can get in trouble and i thought when you sell certain brands they can also sue you, idk. Not my problem.
(English is my second language)

smackwithsnacks
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by smackwithsnacks »

Honey06 wrote:
trashtalk_77 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:03 am
Honey06 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:04 am
sparklesandsequins wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:20 am
it kills me that people are buying FOREVER 21 from her for $30 when you know she bought it for $10. It seems like she's just making up random numbers for half the original prices to scam people into thinking they're actually getting a deal.
And I thought that will be trademark issues? She is using manufacturer to reselling? She needs their permission
Would it be though? I don't think she needs permission to resell clothing, that's what Poshmark is all about. I could be wrong though/not getting the question lol
"trademark law is important to enable the trademark proprietor to develop goodwill for the product or service and prevent other parties from exploiting the brand." - I know when it comes to selling "fake" gucci etc you can get in trouble and i thought when you sell certain brands they can also sue you, idk. Not my problem.
Yeah, but I don’t think something like that applies to poshmark or it wouldn’t exist. BUT I do think there should be a system to prevent people from selling shit they got for FREE. That’s just sleezy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whyareyoulikethis
Learner
Learner

Post by whyareyoulikethis »

ooh the one time my job working in intellectual property law will come in handy on this forum! her reselling those clothes doesn't pose any issues as far as trademark infringement is concerned :) she is disgustingly greedy tho when it comes to her reselling products she was GIFTED (i'd argue it's a little less than ethical by many standards but she's a lost cause) and selling decently worn clothing at a negligible discount.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

She does that closet clean out but then on Insta posts that huge box of new clothes..lord

ALSO, am I crazy or are those man shoes @12:23 of that video? I'm just searching for those clues now lmao

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

whyareyoulikethis wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:21 pm
ooh the one time my job working in intellectual property law will come in handy on this forum! her reselling those clothes doesn't pose any issues as far as trademark infringement is concerned :) she is disgustingly greedy tho when it comes to her reselling products she was GIFTED (i'd argue it's a little less than ethical by many standards but she's a lost cause) and selling decently worn clothing at a negligible discount.
I think in some countries in Europe its different (?), and thats why I was confused, idk!
But thanks for educating me!

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

And btw, can someone tell me which account is Tara? I don't really want to answer a rude person.

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:10 pm
She does that closet clean out but then on Insta posts that huge box of new clothes..lord

ALSO, am I crazy or are those man shoes @12:23 of that video? I'm just searching for those clues now lmao
yes!!! good eye, those are totally basketball shoes. does that mean he's living there part time again?

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

Honey06 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:02 am
And btw, can someone tell me which account is Tara? I don't really want to answer a rude person.
trashthem and trasheveryone_ are the accounts in question lmao

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Someone commented on her newest video something like “we all know you are back with Taylor and that’s why you can’t vlog it yet” but I don’t see it anymore so she must have deleted. I like how she made the title and thumbnail to look like she was doing that drive thru challenge but really it was just a couple minutes at the end of the Vlog with Brian while he filmed it for his channel :roll:

Also, how many times is she going to talk about how her Disney Vlogs got no views?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

dancingabby wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:10 pm
Honey06 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:02 am
trashthem and trasheveryone_ are the accounts in question lmao
And trashynatalie from before. She doesn't seem to use it anymore.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

PLEASE CONTINUE HERE: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=36137
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Tara Michelle”