Post by lurking10 »

Thanks Mountainscrumble!

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DaniNootNootSutti - All Alone With Jo Malone | Part 36

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Every celeb/influencer who I see discussing Kate Spade's death has included the number to help hotlines. Dani will make it all about herself.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

cherryGummybear wrote:Every celeb/influencer who I see discussing Kate Spade's death has included the number to help hotlines. Dani will make it all about herself.
You are so right. Already did!!

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

She was pretty before she botched her lips

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Penelope48472
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope48472 »

F.

DarkFairybow
Debater
Debater

Post by DarkFairybow »

She probably tries to move in with Nick now so she doesn’t have to drive Beans around since she’s leaving her dog anyway every week

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

:tu:

I still cant get overbher white dress with a big white bra and a big handbag :respekt:

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

You guys see her newest post about how she made it through this year totally alone and totally self sufficient..... didn’t talia help her move????

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

PostAlone99 wrote:You guys see her newest post about how she made it through this year totally alone and totally self sufficient..... didn’t talia help her move????
yeah that's GOTTA be because Talia shaded her on twitter. It's also insane that she'd say that when she literally credits finally having a boyfie to fixing all her problems. damn girl so independent.

also, I can't get over that fucking bra with that white dress. She spent that whole video shitting on bigger boobs because they're saggy, and hers are so perky. So why wear a bra? Ohhh because it makes her boobs look bigger. But I thought she liked them small? yeahhhhh she's an idiot.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Gossgrl wrote:
PostAlone99 wrote:You guys see her newest post about how she made it through this year totally alone and totally self sufficient..... didn’t talia help her move????
yeah that's GOTTA be because Talia shaded her on twitter. It's also insane that she'd say that when she literally credits finally having a boyfie to fixing all her problems. damn girl so independent.

also, I can't get over that fucking bra with that white dress. She spent that whole video shitting on bigger boobs because they're saggy, and hers are so perky. So why wear a bra? Ohhh because it makes her boobs look bigger. But I thought she liked them small? yeahhhhh she's an idiot.
Hahahaha i can't get over the bra either! :rofl:

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

Big boobs aren't necessarily saggier than small boobs. They're bigger and heavier and because of this cool thing called gravity they naturally hang lower than smaller ones. And who cares anyway? It's not like everyone sees them.

She relies so much on her (in my opinion slightly above average) looks and her body but has the ugliest personality. One day we'll all be old so maybe work on your inner beauty dani.

ytlover88
Talker
Talker

Post by ytlover88 »

What a horrible person Dani is. Even if her and Talia did have a falling out, you can’t discredit the fact that she was basically Dani’s personal chauffeur and removalist when she first moved to Brighton. Doesn’t Talia live a fair way away from Brighton? Man I bet she regrets all those kms she wasted on Dani!

mustard
Learner
Learner

Post by mustard »

Hilarious!

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

Look at her likes, tweets and rt on Twitter, it’s time fooooooooor ”drum roll” DEPRESSION WEEK!!!!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Poor selfless Danno ALWAYS being let down tragedy. Everytime someone gets sick of her shit or she’s called out it’s all “Poor me don’t expect anything from anyone be your own best friend! I’m doing funtastick and going to pop some bubbly as I didn’t give in to the HATE AND ABUSE I SUFFER thatIcausemyselfcompletely xx”

HolyMolySpaceGuac
Talker
Talker

Post by HolyMolySpaceGuac »

mustard wrote:Hilarious!

What a BIATCH like actually what the fuck :rofl: what did she EVER do for anyone anyway. Talia should plaster her idiocy all over the damn internet and make people open their eyes for once and for all cause this Dan pity party is reaching some new heights.

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

Why does every single instagram post have to have the most longwinded, irrelevant and attention seeking caption. It is embarrassing. ONE WORD IS ENOUGH

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

HolyMolySpaceGuac wrote:
mustard wrote:Hilarious!

What a BIATCH like actually what the fuck :rofl: what did she EVER do for anyone anyway. Talia should plaster her idiocy all over the damn internet and make people open their eyes for once and for all cause this Dan pity party is reaching some new heights.
And also if she TRULY had a big heart she’d be like her follower commented and would never expect anything in return. When you truly have a good heart you do what you do out of love and you don’t put a notch in your post of all the things you have done for others. You don’t expect it back. Unless you’re an attention seeking, two faced buttwipe with sausage lips, and cheeks so large you could carve Mount Rushmore into those fillers.

Also seems like Talia has done a lot for her. Promoting her dollar store lashes, like they’re the best thing ever when in reality they’re probably not safe for your eyes. Helping her move in. Being her chauffeur around town. Staying silent while Dani subtweets her constantly because she needed to pull her nose out of Dani’s but to breathe air for 5 seconds.

But her real life troll doll boyfriend what does he do for her? Besides tell her she’s beautiful even though she looks like a 45 year old with botched plastic surgery and lip filler leaking from her lips.

I do apologize about being so nasty however this girl is just disgusting. She deserves no kindness because she doesn’t know how to give true sincere kindness. She abuses her poor dog that just loves her. Somehow manages to make friends with good people yet trashed them to her followers (all 10 of her dedicated twlevies she has left). She’s a disgusting individual.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Hoelina_ wrote:Big boobs aren't necessarily saggier than small boobs. They're bigger and heavier and because of this cool thing called gravity they naturally hang lower than smaller ones. And who cares anyway? It's not like everyone sees them.

She relies so much on her (in my opinion slightly above average) looks and her body but has the ugliest personality. One day we'll all be old so maybe work on your inner beauty dani.
yeah, I honestly have kinda big boobs (32f) and while they're not saggy, they're definitely not perky. Watching Dani's video about boobs honestly made me (even more) insecure. I'm sorry if it helped anyone here, but at whom was that fucking message aimed? she should've just done what people like bodyposipanda do-- "all boobs are good. end of story." she is so fucking bitter and clueless.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”