Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl Nanny Naps Millen - The Staycation Travel blogger #

Post by Spangles11 »

She’s addressed the “hair cut” and she’s now saying she would LOVE her hair cutting this short

Boobsandloubs
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobsandloubs »

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
issy wrote:
Spangles11 wrote:Image

Yesturday... seriously lovely learn how to spell

Not shocked by the spelling but that she ordered fromPLT.
Thought she did not want to be relatable ImageImageImage

Lorna Luxe posts a lot of stuff from PLT and I’ve noticed that she’s started buying and wearing a lot of stuff LL would wear like the headscarf and mom jeans. But getting it so wrong every time...

Lorna’s got more style and class in her little finger than Lidl in her whole body... and she has a small pert chest, not concrete oranges, so she can pull of a lot of the whimsical off the shoulder trends very well.

Plus she interacts with her followers, is down to earth and has really funny comments under her insta post.

Let’s see Lidl copy her like she did emma hill and it all all lookin like shit and being an epic fail....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Catching up but agreed with all the above- every time I dm Lorna she replies, even if it’s just a comment about how good she looks! LOVE her AND happily give her my affiliate link “pennies” because of it
Last edited by Boobsandloubs on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Do you like watching paint dry?

If the answer is yes then watch her new video.

you are literally watching paint dry!

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Pointless boob shot

Can almost see her crack she wears her pjs that low down. Like the good old days from that daily mail shoot Image

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

Happywifehappylife wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:Image

I just needed to post this...It’s from Victoria’s latest vlog. Her and her bf were having a conversation about that event she just did at some graduate school (I think?). And what a difference between her and Sausage Nose! She is having a REAL convo and focusing on him and what she just did whereas Lidl is always eyefucking the viewfinder and staring at herself. I am baffled as to how Lidl has any collabs or subs.

Side note. Alex is seriously my cup of tea. I'd have him over Ali any day. Also they are looking for their first home. Could be interesting. I have also unsubbed from her but will keep an eye on the house hunting. I think all the fake chummyness lately might be due to L'Oréal telling them to get on but that doesn't explain why Amelia is on board with it. I'm kinda wondering if they suspect she has an ED and are doing the right thing.
Yessss, Alex is a really hottie.
Him and Vic have such great chemistry too!

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Throw & lidl uploaded at same time last week. Remember I compared the no. Views? I don't believe in coincidences... Lidl copying throws upload day&time as she thinks she's onto some winning formula?ImageImage

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Contemptress wrote:

Are we back in high school? 30 years old Image 30. Years. Old.

These women behaving like little girls is just embarrassing. Seriously f’ing stop already! I just can’t with all this Image

To be fair to Claire, (I know, I know, CRINGE) she had really great things to say about the people she recommended not the usual “OMG total babe, her pictures are so “goals” like some other bloggers do.

Claire clearly has a passion for fashion and I love her style... 85% of the time she wears things I would wear. And she actually studied fashion and worked in the retail industry. I respect anyone who works in retail and makes it out alive (lol can you tell I hated my retail job when I was in uni)!

Compare to Lidl who thinks a half assed marketing degree from a shite uni is enough to legitimize her as a lifestyle and beauty blogger.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pointless boob shot

Can almost see her crack she wears her pjs that low down. Like the good old days from that daily mail shoot Image

Ugh I’m sorry, her chest just makes me gag. why why why whyyyyy does anyone WILLINGLY choose to look like that?!

issy
Informer
Informer

Post by issy »

Ugh she is such a tease with her hair. She is directing her comments too us. Oh and apparently she pops everything - another barbed comment.
Hi hun hun don’t be shy show yourself

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Persephone_moon wrote:
Contemptress wrote:

Are we back in high school? 30 years old Image 30. Years. Old.

These women behaving like little girls is just embarrassing. Seriously f’ing stop already! I just can’t with all this Image

To be fair to Claire, (I know, I know, CRINGE) she had really great things to say about the people she recommended not the usual “OMG total babe, her pictures are so “goals” like some other bloggers do.

Claire clearly has a passion for fashion and I love her style... 85% of the time she wears things I would wear. And she actually studied fashion and worked in the retail industry. I respect anyone who works in retail and makes it out alive (lol can you tell I hated my retail job when I was in uni)!

Compare to Lidl who thinks a half assed marketing degree from a shite uni is enough to legitimize her as a lifestyle and beauty blogger.

Don’t apologise to me I follow Claire Image I do quite like her but I’m very new to her channel. I just find it so ironic that I can tell Lidl is pissed off that she never got a mention Image

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

issy wrote:Ugh she is such a tease with her hair. She is directing her comments too us. Oh and apparently she pops everything - another barbed comment.
Hi hun hun don’t be shy show yourself Image

She referenced GG in pretty much the entire vlog this time

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

EVERYONE is commenting that she should cut her hair!!! :tu:

Please cut that awful hair :w<3:

curiouserer
Learner
Learner

Post by curiouserer »

MissMew wrote:
curiouserer wrote:I’m beginning to wonder how much of an input Ali has actually provided towards Lydia’s content. People on here regularly mention their lack of comprehension about what on earth as happened to Lydia over the last 1-2 years. The simple answer is, Ali started his own YouTube channel and focused on his Instagram account. Once he stopped working on her content, it turned to drivel. Even his Instagram stories are highly stylised and full of flat-lays, well composed travel shots. Lydia sits in front of a mirror with a handbag, sits at a table with a handbag, flat lays with handbag - all in her own home and posts them up on her main Instagram. Her stories are text posts of rants or back-handed quotes. Her vlogs are Lydia at home in a dressing gown, looking at herself in a mirror, sitting in front of her expensive clothing or sitting in her kitchen/seating area so she can show her garden and then full of sped-up shots which last for minutes. Her content used to be Ali’s style, maybe it was his all along.
I couldn’t figure out what happened. When I first discovered Lydia a couple of years ago, I truly enjoyed her videos and thought that she was one of the most beautiful girls around. She used to say “I’ll take you with me” —really good at breaking the fourth wall and truly making her viewers think they were there with her—and do something really interesting. We’d get to see the landscape and shops of London and other places that a lot of us haven’t been to, plus she just seemed fun. And grateful to her viewers and brands. She’d self-deprecatingly say she was “waffling on”, but I never felt she was. Loved her content. Loved the photography style and editing, and always wished it would last a little longer as it was so enjoyable to watch.

I had no idea it was Ali who was behind her glossy-yet-relatable content output. I think things changed when she stopped using a professional crew plus Ali to amp up her upload offerings with some high-quality production videos mixed in with vlogs and purpose-driven content (DIY, reviews, GRWM etc). That being said...I am really enjoying Ali’s YT channel, which I didn’t much care for a couple of years ago! He’s getting better and better, and is now terrific—the only male style YTer that I watch! Plus he just seems like a nice guy. I hope he stays that way.

I’m the same, I started watching around about the time they got engaged. Ali hadn’t really done the YouTube stuff, it was more a wee hobby that he would shout out in Lydia’s vlogs. I think he still had a ‘real job’. Lydia and Ali used to travel frequently, even once or twice a month. I definitely remember her mention how he helped edit videos and take photos etc. Ali is crazy busy these days, he must be on holiday number 4 of a June already. Lydia doesn’t even travel to London for meetings anymore, never mind for events. I would suggest that their new house is maybe too far for travel purposes but Ali has no issues at all. It’s all very peculiar goings on.

Sophiesgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophiesgossip »

The new Flog:
-as someone has mentioned - yes she reads here, because of that GG reference that she "pops everything". TWICE
- love how she tried to be cool and mention to the painters that the curtains looked like people having a gangbang
- the time lapse of the painters. I can't. I just can't. I was really wondering if it will ever end..
- when she asked if she should cut her hair, I literally screamed YES
- she again called it her forever home, I just find that so weird, I mean they're still quite young (even if she doesn't look it)
- the dining room is so fucking ugly
- the cropped topshop is definitely too young for her
- Ali has A LOT of shoes
- she again admits that she is so jealous of Ali..
This was once again on another level boring as fuck.

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

Is the mop the one we spoke about on here ages ago?!

Also building all those wardrobes and making two big dressing rooms - lovely idea but surely massively devalues the house if (when) they ever spilt up and have to sell? They’ve lost two bedrooms basically?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Alot of humans have real reasons to be tired. 3mins in & says she's spent all morning napping in her office. Lazy c*nt.

MissMew
Learner
Learner

Post by MissMew »

curiouserer wrote:
MissMew wrote:
curiouserer wrote:I’m beginning to wonder how much of an input Ali has actually provided towards Lydia’s content. People on here regularly mention their lack of comprehension about what on earth as happened to Lydia over the last 1-2 years. The simple answer is, Ali started his own YouTube channel and focused on his Instagram account. Once he stopped working on her content, it turned to drivel. Even his Instagram stories are highly stylised and full of flat-lays, well composed travel shots. Lydia sits in front of a mirror with a handbag, sits at a table with a handbag, flat lays with handbag - all in her own home and posts them up on her main Instagram. Her stories are text posts of rants or back-handed quotes. Her vlogs are Lydia at home in a dressing gown, looking at herself in a mirror, sitting in front of her expensive clothing or sitting in her kitchen/seating area so she can show her garden and then full of sped-up shots which last for minutes. Her content used to be Ali’s style, maybe it was his all along.
I couldn’t figure out what happened. When I first discovered Lydia a couple of years ago, I truly enjoyed her videos and thought that she was one of the most beautiful girls around. She used to say “I’ll take you with me” —really good at breaking the fourth wall and truly making her viewers think they were there with her—and do something really interesting. We’d get to see the landscape and shops of London and other places that a lot of us haven’t been to, plus she just seemed fun. And grateful to her viewers and brands. She’d self-deprecatingly say she was “waffling on”, but I never felt she was. Loved her content. Loved the photography style and editing, and always wished it would last a little longer as it was so enjoyable to watch.

I had no idea it was Ali who was behind her glossy-yet-relatable content output. I think things changed when she stopped using a professional crew plus Ali to amp up her upload offerings with some high-quality production videos mixed in with vlogs and purpose-driven content (DIY, reviews, GRWM etc). That being said...I am really enjoying Ali’s YT channel, which I didn’t much care for a couple of years ago! He’s getting better and better, and is now terrific—the only male style YTer that I watch! Plus he just seems like a nice guy. I hope he stays that way.

I’m the same, I started watching around about the time they got engaged. Ali hadn’t really done the YouTube stuff, it was more a wee hobby that he would shout out in Lydia’s vlogs. I think he still had a ‘real job’. Lydia and Ali used to travel frequently, even once or twice a month. I definitely remember her mention how he helped edit videos and take photos etc. Ali is crazy busy these days, he must be on holiday number 4 of a June already. Lydia doesn’t even travel to London for meetings anymore, never mind for events. I would suggest that their new house is maybe too far for travel purposes but Ali has no issues at all. It’s all very peculiar goings on.
When I started watching Lydia, she’d started YouTube less than a year ago, and was still doing her “March Favorites” etc videos. Ali was working as an electrician but was blogging. They weren’t engaged or even talking about it yet as far as the viewers knew. I remember the first of her videos that I REALLY thought was dull for me: it was her brother building his house and meeting her family. I pretty much fast-forwarded though it because there was no storyline at all. Just random. Now, Ali is really taking off as a male style blogger and good for him—his content is great! Plus he knows how to use drones and do a lot of photography stuff...AND he’s still using a professional crew at times! Their new house is 20-30 mins from MK so yes farther to the train station but still...why isn’t she going to London anymore? All those expensive clothes and bags and nowhere to wear them.

MissMew
Learner
Learner

Post by MissMew »

curiouserer wrote:
MissMew wrote:

When I started watching Lydia, she’d started YouTube less than a year ago, and was still doing her “March Favorites” etc videos. Ali was working as an electrician but was blogging. They weren’t engaged or even talking about it yet as far as the viewers knew. I remember the first of her videos that I REALLY thought was dull for me: it was her brother building his house and meeting her family. I pretty much fast-forwarded though it because there was no storyline at all. Just random. Now, Ali is really taking off as a male style blogger and good for him—his content is great! Plus he knows how to use drones and do a lot of photography stuff...AND he’s still using a professional crew at times! Their new house is 20-30 mins from MK so yes farther to the train station but still...why isn’t she going to London anymore? All those expensive clothes and bags and nowhere to wear them.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I rather enjoyed watching the guys paint. They're quite talented.

It's so distasteful to keep banging on about being jealous of your partner. If you can't be supportive and happy for your mate, you're basically a terrible human being.

Kudos to her for making something new to eat. But yet again, it's beige and bland.

Could she have begged any harder for free wardrobes? My eyes rolled back in my head and haven't rolled back. I'm typing this blind.

Return to “Lydia Millen”