RawKetoCheater - RawBeautyKristi Part 3

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawKetoCheater - RawBeautyKristi Part 3

Post by PiinkFart »

She’s posted about this before. I have a feeling the real issue lies in Krusti and her husband.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Not surprised. They seem like they would have impossible demands. But we also know how cheap she is, so maybe she hired someone who isn’t very professional in an attempt to save money.

heatherb15
Learner
Learner

Post by heatherb15 »

Even if the contractor is extra shitty and unprofessional.....her husband still shouldn’t be screaming at him smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kit »

burnt_toast1 wrote:Freckles?...more like sunspots, me thinks.
Lol, all these gurus calling damage something cute. If you never got freckles before seems like you should get it checked out. I love when they call their hair breakage ‘ baby hairs’

themaikemua
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by themaikemua »

I’ve had a lot of work done on apartments and never have I screamed at a contractor or was I screamed at. Of course there were disagreements and I backed out of a contract once, but it’s really not that hard to stay professional.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

According to her IG story: “Today is the WORST”

Does Kristi do anything other than complain????

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

mnunez55 wrote:
ALeigh409 wrote:
rsz_1screenshot_20180922-134610.png
Kristi is definitely going to be making a life-size cardboard cutout of this picture of Sam.
I’m waiting til krusti uploads the same exact pose/pic lmfao ew

My eyes are literally in pain just thinking about it, haha.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

PiinkFart wrote:According to her IG story: “Today is the WORST”

Does Kristi do anything other than complain????
It drives me bonkers when she uploads an Instagram story of just her face looking like a foot with some privileged whitebread caption like that.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

yhorm sanchez
Debater
Debater

Post by yhorm sanchez »

themaikemua wrote:I’ve had a lot of work done on apartments and never have I screamed at a contractor or was I screamed at. Of course there were disagreements and I backed out of a contract once, but it’s really not that hard to stay professional.

I imagine kristi and her husband are just a nightmare to work with. They probably act very spoiled and throw a fit if their every need isnt met

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

CharmAlarm
Learner
Learner

Post by CharmAlarm »

Anyone see that diffuser ad she basically just did on her insta without disclosing that it’s sponsered?

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

Oh and look, she already said on Twitter that her regularly scheduled videos will be delayed. Nobody saw that coming :rofl:

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

So she spent all day with a lawyer and the filming room is done, but she still can’t film? Girl really needs to learn to multitask without catastrophizing when one thing doesn’t go according to plan.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

CharmAlarm wrote:Anyone see that diffuser ad she basically just did on her insta without disclosing that it’s sponsered?
Did you see her comment dismissing the risk to her cats of diffusing lavender oil (I assume she meant lavender essential oil) into the air? She is so stupid. Hope she doesn’t end up with another cat in kidney failure.

Ilyzaelle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ilyzaelle »

Hello! Long time lurker here, I finally made an account I couldn't help but join the discussion lol

I don't know if someone addressed it but I just watched her new filming setup video and... What the fuck is that? I know her house was in a remodeling process but still that's not a space in which I could be comfortable... Let alone SLEEP IN IT!!! ImageImage

Envoyé de mon BLN-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

^ Doesn't surprise me one bit! I remember watching a vlog or something from a year or two ago and she showed an empty room in her house that was literally used just for her cats to shit in. I was disgusted. I actually have 2 cats myself and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was piss and shit in that room and like a litter box. :?

skankernity
Learner
Learner

Post by skankernity »

burnt_toast1 wrote:^ Doesn't surprise me one bit! I remember watching a vlog or something from a year or two ago and she showed an empty room in her house that was literally used just for her cats to shit in. I was disgusted. I actually have 2 cats myself and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was piss and shit in that room and like a litter box. :?
Whaaaaa

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

Ilyzaelle wrote:Hello! Long time lurker here, I finally made an account I couldn't help but join the discussion lol

I don't know if someone addressed it but I just watched her new filming setup video and... What the fuck is that? I know her house was in a remodeling process but still that's not a space in which I could be comfortable... Let alone SLEEP IN IT!!! [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 83f697.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 87d935.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>c5f725027668f37f6002eb26c283f697</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>50c14778777a3660e7901a5ac387d935</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Gross. Wtf is up with the windows? Girlfriend can't take a few bucks from her earnings to buy some curtain rods? Her cheapass can at least get those $3 white plastic ones.

EC3
Talker
Talker

Post by EC3 »

burnt_toast1 wrote:^ Doesn't surprise me one bit! I remember watching a vlog or something from a year or two ago and she showed an empty room in her house that was literally used just for her cats to shit in. I was disgusted. I actually have 2 cats myself and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was piss and shit in that room and like a litter box. :?
I remember this and being disappointed that she was so nasty!! Like just don’t share it at least bc I was disturbed.

I kind of can’t wait to hear the contractor drama but like someone said recently... she probably was being cheap and hired someone unprofessional and they also seem unprofessional to work with so hard to tell. I would never put online that my husband was in a “screaming match” with someone doing us a service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

ALeigh409 wrote:
Ilyzaelle wrote:Hello! Long time lurker here, I finally made an account I couldn't help but join the discussion lol

I don't know if someone addressed it but I just watched her new filming setup video and... What the fuck is that? I know her house was in a remodeling process but still that's not a space in which I could be comfortable... Let alone SLEEP IN IT!!! [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 83f697.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 87d935.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>c5f725027668f37f6002eb26c283f697</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>50c14778777a3660e7901a5ac387d935</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Gross. Wtf is up with the windows? Girlfriend can't take a few bucks from her earnings to buy some curtain rods? Her cheapass can at least get those $3 white plastic ones.
Maybe samantha doesnt believe in curtains so our homegirl doesnt either.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

EC3
Talker
Talker

Post by EC3 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wait, there was shit and piss on the floor? Like outside of the litter box? :? :? :?
That is unfortunately *exactly* what we’re saying! Something about the one cat just won’t stop pissing inside so they just let it piss in this one room. The wood floors were DESTROYED. It was foul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”