Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 9

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 9

Post by Zomgirl »

yankydoo wrote:Is Narmin Assria back with Jeremy Buendia? She took a selfie last week in an apartment/hotel (cant remember) and the background is the same as where Jeremy also took pics. Plus they have been hanging out at the Olympia.
I freaking hope not. You can clearly see from his post-Olympia videos that his knuckles are bruised. Homeboy hasn't worked through his anger issues at all and Narmin needs to stay away before she becomes the human punching bag again.

Victoria7571
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria7571 »

Omg I've just watched a Jade Joselyn vlog from 2016 - she is sooo different back then! Heaps calmer and her voice is Much lower pitched! Alot less ditzy and giggly back in the day:

Also, what happened to all of her friends? Never see them on you tube or her out with them having fun anymore.

wattm017-318
Learner
Learner

Post by wattm017-318 »

Pretty sure this whole caption is shading Lauren Tickner lmao

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Des B or whatever the hell her name has a huge ego already. she JUST earned her pro card and is already saying she will be on stage at the olympia next year. what is with this chicks and their super inflated egos after getting their pro card? you ain't shit and even if you think you will be at the olympia, probably better to keep that quiet until you actually make it?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

wilmadawn wrote:Des B or whatever the hell her name has a huge ego already. she JUST earned her pro card and is already saying she will be on stage at the olympia next year. what is with this chicks and their super inflated egos after getting their pro card? you ain't shit and even if you think you will be at the olympia, probably better to keep that quiet until you actually make it?
is that the chick who just posted about feeling so alone at the expo and that she's not in any of the in crowds? i'd not even heard of her but saw someone comment on Taychay's IG about how sad it made her that Taylor didn't hang out with Des anymore and Taylor was like huh? But wow, even Steve wrote something encouraging to her.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

I don't know who Des B is, but thought the caption was well thought out. The whole post-expo parties have always seemed to so artificial and empty to me. So it's cool that someone spoke out about it.

I follow this one girl who lives somewhat nearby who has a decent following and she went to Vegas this weekend. She didn't seem to be WITH anyone or company, so her posts and IG stories felt really awkward. It was not surprising to see her commenting on Des B's post about how she felt out of place all weekend.

I don't have the personality that jives with most of these fitspos, so a lot of this stuff doesn't look fun to me to begin with. But it's interesting that some people are finally speaking out about how fake and hollow this aspect of the fitness community is.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Healthyish85 wrote:But wow, even Steve wrote something encouraging to her.
Honestly, I think it's just that the message really resonated with a lot of people. Again, I know nothing about this girl, but even I found the caption impressive given how rah-rah-rah these people generally are. Even when they are speaking about negatives, they do so in this pedantic, "every challenge is an opportunity" tone that sounds fake as shit.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

spilledmytea wrote:
Honestly, I think it's just that the message really resonated with a lot of people. Again, I know nothing about this girl, but even I found the caption impressive given how rah-rah-rah these people generally are. Even when they are speaking about negatives, they do so in this pedantic, "every challenge is an opportunity" tone that sounds fake as shit.
That's very true.

I think I was particularly surprised that Steve so often felt that way, he always seems like he's the center of attention. it is nice tho to be able to go to his stories during expos and not be assaulted by 370 clubbing IG stories with people acting the fool while getting wasted.

peekaboo
Learner
Learner

Post by peekaboo »

wattm017-318 wrote:

Pretty sure this whole caption is shading Lauren Tickner lmao
Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 22.36.57.png
It's definitely about her haha!

I'm so glad he's spoken about it, I don't understand how people like Lauren can take themselves seriously or why anyone would listen to her advice? She sounds so patronising and just comes off as a bit of a knob. No wonder Gymshark dropped her!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Healthyish85 wrote:
spilledmytea wrote:
That's very true.

I think I was particularly surprised that Steve so often felt that way, he always seems like he's the center of attention. it is nice tho to be able to go to his stories during expos and not be assaulted by 370 clubbing IG stories with people acting the fool while getting wasted.
I'm not that surprised. Steve seems a bit immature, but he doesn't strike me as much of a drinker or club-goer.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:
heelerms wrote:
Sobinski wrote:Kiley Miller wore a straight up thong to the club in Vegas last night
How do those girls manage to dance or do ANYTHING in those dresses? I feel like one wrong turn and my nips and hooha would be out.
Did anyone see the IG story that ally posted of everyone gathered around her (Kiley) shining their phone flashlights while someone took a photo? I bet they looked ridiculous in person, even for Vegas standards. I thought that outfit (if you can call it that) was trashy. What do these thots have against clothing?
I swear they all use flash while taking pictures and videos in the club too, like can you be any more obnoxious?

angelgoddess13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angelgoddess13 »

heelerms wrote:
CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:
heelerms wrote:
Sobinski wrote:Kiley Miller wore a straight up thong to the club in Vegas last night
How do those girls manage to dance or do ANYTHING in those dresses? I feel like one wrong turn and my nips and hooha would be out.
Did anyone see the IG story that ally posted of everyone gathered around her (Kiley) shining their phone flashlights while someone took a photo? I bet they looked ridiculous in person, even for Vegas standards. I thought that outfit (if you can call it that) was trashy. What do these thots have against clothing?
I swear they all use flash while taking pictures and videos in the club too, like can you be any more obnoxious?

I have to say that I have seen and been the girl to do this. Its actually not that uncommon in popular clubs in big cities. Obnoxious, maybe. Common, yes. I will say that most girls do not brag about it online lol

TryingToLikeThemBut_
Learner
Learner

Post by TryingToLikeThemBut_ »

ghoulish_babe wrote:
kaleandonion wrote:ok guys. switching gears. florina fitness. i used to really like her but...like why did she film her closet tour in a tiny nightie? Why is her daughter always in pjs and unbrushed hair and still in diapers?

idk. florina seems super...off?

Yeah, I didn't understand the liking. I thought she was off the first and last video I watched. She was talking about research that didn't exist.

I really liked her for a while but she doesn’t respond to emails. I actually asked about what her coaching included because her site is only set up to take your money and doesn’t give any info on the structure the coaching includes. I even tried commenting in a few YouTube videos under her comments section and still no acknowledgement. That really began the change in how I felt about her. Then I was shocked after someone on her pointed out that she has that second IG page! She gave me the vibe of being a conservative person. But on top of all that, her latest videos have been nothing but home improvement BS. All about painting her basement, about her 30+ plants, etc. I like a little of that here and there but I lost interest lately.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

hahaha i just watched yami's latest video (i think latest) and she is all giddy to buy a pair of those chunky white Fila trainers that all the fitspos are wearing...the ones that look like orthopedic shoes. I was dying because when she gets home Tas is like WTF YAMI those are hideous!! i love how he always tells it like it is.

Also, didn't realize Yami and Tas were starting a cookie company too...didn't the Bromlows just start one as well?? didn't realize there was such a market for it.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Idk where to put this, but is anyone else just really bored with all of these fitness people? Idk if their content is getting worse or I'm just over it. I haven't been watching anyone consistently because it's such a damn snoozefest.

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

Zomgirl wrote:Idk where to put this, but is anyone else just really bored with all of these fitness people? Idk if their content is getting worse or I'm just over it. I haven't been watching anyone consistently because it's such a damn snoozefest.
IA, I've stopped watching everyone. I think the content has just become repetitive and boring

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Zomgirl wrote:Idk where to put this, but is anyone else just really bored with all of these fitness people? Idk if their content is getting worse or I'm just over it. I haven't been watching anyone consistently because it's such a damn snoozefest.
they are all clones, its somewhat embarrassing b/c they are so predictable. after they get done competing and decide competing is not fitness or health its an uphill battle to stay relevant & they come off as sooo desperate.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

I just was watching Paige Reillys newest vlog and is it just me or does she always seem to be eating like she is on prep... even though she is on off season. the food is exactly the same and barely any more than when she was cutting for hee shows!

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
I am right there with you. I haven't been watching very many fitspo videos lately at all. I got really sucked into the beauty community drama over the last month or so and it somehow made me reconnect with some of the beautubers I used to watch so I've been watching mostly makeup vids. Whenever a fitspo thumbnail has intrigued me enough to click, I'm usually disappointed. I've also fallen into a van dwellers YT black hole over the last week and sry but fitspos can't compete with that fascinating af content :lol: Gimme a fitspo talking about makeup in a van they've decided to live in and we're back in business!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Same! I don't care about makeup much but the drama sucked me in too. The beauty community has been like season one of Jersey Shore while fitness YT has been like Bob Ross and The Joy of Painting.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

I thought I was the only one. And this "what i eat" trend is extra boring to me; I so don't care what everyone's eating.

Return to “Technology”