Jenna (BabysittingJulienIsNowMyLife) Marbles Part 7

Catleana
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna (BabysittingJulienIsNowMyLife) Marbles Part 7

Post by Catleana »

sisinikkole wrote:this was an alright video. there was definitely funny parts to it. it seems that everyone of her videos gets ruined for me the second Julien opens his mouth or finds a way to insert himself. if this video was truly "me time" for her leave Julien in another room.
I thought Julien had to be there so he could change the background etc.

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

I didn't find the new video that fun. Seems like her videos now for a long time has mainly been "jenna puts weird shit on her face" which may just be getting a little old for me. I don't mind her doing silly things but it's getting repetitive.

Also I don't think Julien is really holding her back as much as some of you think. Because... Is she really that much better herself?... He may act like a kid but so does she with the babytalk and generally acting helpless sometimes. At least Julien is trying to do something more serious with his career, his videoes are more thought out, and with the travelling and pins and all. His content might not be great but he is putting in a bigger effort to try to make something great. Compared to Jenna who is painting her face...
- english is not my first language -

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Post by SuperchicDeadpool »

Skyr wrote:Also I don't think Julien is really holding her back as much as some of you think. Because... Is she really that much better herself?... He may act like a kid but so does she with the babytalk and generally acting helpless sometimes. At least Julien is trying to do something more serious with his career, his videoes are more thought out, and with the travelling and pins and all. His content might not be great but he is putting in a bigger effort to try to make something great. Compared to Jenna who is painting her face...
Jenna is already well past the point of building her brand(where Julien is still in the process of building his). She's built herself a nice cushiony ride she can take wherever she wants because of the hard work she has done in the past(and the droves of mindless stans who stick around because #couplesgoals *barf*).
"I have so many gooooaaals but my drunkenness gets in the way of them!" - Hannah Hart <3

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

I thought the video was funny but RIP headphon users. I was watching the video on lunch break and had to rip out my headphones as soon as she did the “JULIEEEENNNN” bullshit. And the rest of their dialogue is usually so quiet so I had my headphones up pretty high.

Never again.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

anythingforviews wrote:I think she was trying to give Julien a hint with the “ME TIME” thing but of course he still had to butt in. I guess he was necessary to work the green screen, but still lol . I had enough of him in the cannoli video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, she was hinting BIG TIME and he just........ inserts himself. Jenna definitely could have done the green screen stuff herself, she's tech savvy. It would have been funny to see what random shit she would have put her face on. like Sophia the Robot lmaoooo

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Okay, so now another repeated video idea of hers is trying to blend in with things. I see a couple more coming.

twirlingblades
Learner
Learner

Post by twirlingblades »

I actually thought both the chair and the green screen vid were hilarious

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

great it looks like they're doing an entire podcast with birth charts. can't wait for more Aries/Virgo bullshit :roll: :roll:
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana »

Did they miss one podcast, or is it just me?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Catleana wrote:Did they miss one podcast, or is it just me?
There wasn't one last week, due to Labor day.

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

There's a point in the podcast where Julien's chart says he's "innovative" and he's like OMG ME and Jenna makes a joke about it having to do with his cooking, and you can tell he wanted it to be about something more significant as in genius creativity or some shit :rofl:

They didn't really put in the effort to learn about what they were saying. Whether you're into astrology or not, that was the topic, and there's a lot of detail that goes into what each of the "roman numerals" (called houses) they mentioned means. I imagine it would have been more interesting for people that maybe aren't into this stuff if they would have at least tried to figure out and explain why these generated responses came up the way they did. They just put their info into an ok site and read what it said; just kind of lazy.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

That podcast would have been so much better if they actually brought on an astrologist or did some real research.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana »

Julien seemed to love the complimentary nature of the birth chart :rofl:

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
Catleana wrote:Did they miss one podcast, or is it just me?
There wasn't one last week, due to Labor day.
Honestly until they mentioned it in the video, I hadn't realized they didn't upload. And I'm subscribed still.

I like zodiac stuff (sorry) but this came across as just... a reading podcast. I think they should've skimmed the material beforehand, since there was so much of it, and found the parts they liked. And they might not've tripped over some of it, knowing what it was beforehand. I get that the "reaction" wouldn't have been as honest, but I think they could've pulled it off, or been excited to read the weird parts to one another.

a_warm_place
Stalker
Stalker

Post by a_warm_place »

badmorning wrote:
I like zodiac stuff (sorry) but this came across as just... a reading podcast. I think they should've skimmed the material beforehand, since there was so much of it, and found the parts they liked. And they might not've tripped over some of it, knowing what it was beforehand. I get that the "reaction" wouldn't have been as honest, but I think they could've pulled it off, or been excited to read the weird parts to one another.
I expected Jenna to be a little more prepared especially since SHE'S A VIRGO. They could have easily done some research about what everything means (planets, houses) without ruining their own charts.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

I can't deal with the podcasts where they just read off of something. They're so dull. They remind me of being in school, when the teacher makes everyone read a bit from the textbook. There no energy to it at all.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Hamil wrote:I can't deal with the podcasts where they just read off of something. They're so dull. They remind me of being in school, when the teacher makes everyone read a bit from the textbook. There no energy to it at all.
Dull & lazy! I only lasted for 10 minutes.

Post by Guest »

I agree this podcast wasn't as exciting, I didn't watch it all the way through, but I thought it was a really cute one. it was nice seeing them compliment each other and actually poke fun at each other without getting annoyed...

(also hi! I'm new here! definitely not a hater of Jenna or Julien, but I can agree with most of the criticism here)

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

Julien wants the podcast to be this great production but thinks reading off a piece of paper they printed from the internet is good content.. He doesn't know how to make anything with substance, just like LMT. All fancy camera angles and a cool timelapse but no real meat.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Yay! No Julien in today’s video. And the video was pretty fun too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JennaMarbles”