Jenna (BabysittingJulienIsNowMyLife) Marbles Part 7

Re: Jenna (BabysittingJulienIsNowMyLife) Marbles Part 7

Post by Guest »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:Yay! No Julien in today’s video. And the video was pretty fun too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Julien was in it for a couple of seconds (in the background) and I thought it was cute how he was so complimentary of Jenna's painting. the video was a bit boring to me, but I was actually kind of impressed with the end result.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Minimal Julien in this weeks video and I actually really liked it. I cracked up when she kept saying "The devil is still in there"
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sisinikkole »

I can't tell if I liked his weeks video but there was very little Julien or because it had Bob Ross. her painting looked pretty good apart from the clouds.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

I really liked the video this week!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

hexie wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:Yay! No Julien in today’s video. And the video was pretty fun too!

Julien was in it for a couple of seconds (in the background) and I thought it was cute how he was so complimentary of Jenna's painting. the video was a bit boring to me, but I was actually kind of impressed with the end result.
Oh yeah I heard him haha but it was so unnaturally limited and soft that it was almost like he wasn’t there lol

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

This video was so nice. Jenna really has some talent! I thought the painting looked really good. I wish she'd do more craft and painting videos

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Jenna did a good job following Bob. The painting came out really nice. I appreciated her not doing the stupid voices and she seemed to be enjoying herself. It does seems Julien has a hand in her editing. It's starting to feel a little like Juliens vlogs featuring Jenna.

chungha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chungha »

jenna's green screen video is now my favorite of hers, she's so naturally funny. i loved her bob ross video and her painting was beautiful, it'd be cool if it was a series. also as soon as I saw a painting video, I knew one of her dogs would make a mess and of Course who else but kermit lmao the aftermath was funny

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I loved her Bob Ross video. So cute!!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

now Kermit stepped in oil paint. if the dogs had proper training they would be on the table in the first place.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

Oil painting is difficult and SUPER messy (seeing it in Kermit's paw I was like D:!! it never dries and is such a mess!) but Jenna did such a great job! Reminds me of going to a paint and sip, she should get drunk next time :rofl: & Props to Julien for not taking this one over

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

From all the praise it's getting and no Julien, I might actually watch this one!

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Post by Rhaenys »

honestly watching the new video was so relaxing lmao

theblaisezephyr
Talker
Talker

Post by theblaisezephyr »

why do i have the feeling that she is pregnant rn and just hiding it

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana »

Liked the new video, but Jenna was SO subdued and Julien shutting up for once? What is going on? :scratch:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Catleana wrote:Liked the new video, but Jenna was SO subdued and Julien shutting up for once? What is going on? :scratch:
Julien hurts Jenna's views. She likes having him in her videos, but not everyone likes him there. In the last couple months, if Julien is in the thumbnail, 900k less people click on that video. Which means she is alienating a good percentage of her audience to have her annoying side kick there. Julien was annoying as hell in the cannoli and extension video. Viewers voiced that. Did you notice he was mainly quite and out of view for the next two. Jenna's views went back up. The one yesterday got 2.4 million views in 24 hours. Bottom line is her viewers want to see her. If they wanted to see Julien they would watch his channel... which they dont. Unless he uses Kermit for views. Kermit got stung by a bee, Kermit fell into the pool, brought in 1 million views.

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

I liked the Bob Ross video too, I like how she pitched her voice. I thought I heard Julien make stray comments in the back sometimes, but she didn't acknowledge them, which was nice to just focus on her. And, this was a nice combo of doing something for her (she picked a painting she liked and had an empty spot) but not going too far.

On Kermit getting in the paint... at least he's good about being held and didn't run everywhere? When she told Julien to use his other hand for the coconut oil in the vlog and he said something like "I'm vlogging with my other hand" and she said "Now's really not the time" and he just kept vlogging, staring at the camera... argh!! She has more patience than me, that's for sure.
(Also on the vlog, him changing the camera lens and not cutting it out? It bothered me.)

SwiftlyD
Debater
Debater

Post by SwiftlyD »

theblaisezephyr wrote:why do i have the feeling that she is pregnant rn and just hiding it
I know that Jenna wants kids but I honestly can't see Julien being a dad he just seems too immature to have a kid and I worry about the kid growing up to be annoying like him

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

theblaisezephyr wrote:why do i have the feeling that she is pregnant rn and just hiding it
must be a long ass preganancy, y'all been speculating for almost 2 years now
english is my first language, im just lazy.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

ancermet wrote:
must be a long ass preganancy, y'all been speculating for almost 2 years now
I think we should slowly but surely ditch the pregnancy rumors. It's normal to gain some weight during pregnancy and idk if Jenna reads here but no wonder she feels insecure about her body when she constantly reads those pregnancy rumors. If she ever gets pregnant, I am sure she will announce it when she feels ready for it which would also explain any possible weight gain by then. As of right now, her 'weight gain' seems to come from an unhealthy lifestyle, although she looks better lately.

Not attacking anyone, I understand this is a Gossip Forum :love2: However, on one side everyone says Jenna shouldn't feel bad about her body, yet on the other the baby speculations never end.

edit to add - we need a new thread soon. title suggestions?

Return to “JennaMarbles”