Murillo Twins

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Murillo Twins

Post by xxnjlove »

does anyone watch these girls? thoughts?

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Murillo Twins

Post by V O L U M E »

I'm surprised they graduated from high school.

Post by Guest »

I just found them on youtube about 2 weeks ago.. i appreciate them showing their real life & not some illusion of perfect everything like other youtubers. I like the whole family to be honest & they are funny.. my peeves are that they cuss way too much in front of the kids and the dysfunction is going to continue through generations that way. also, not crazy about the everyday insta thot style they have going on.. especially the aunt who is almost 30. but thats just something that caught my eye, i dont really care how people dress if it makes them happy. i read from multiple people that Briana is a bitch off camera and that Brit is super sweet. kinda surprised kinda not.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^30 isn’t that old tbh. I like these girls for the most part but the way they dress when they live with their dad and brother makes me very uncomfortable. Especially those thong bathing suits and bikinis with their boobs all out in the open. I’m pretty sure their dad follows them on IG I wonder if he gets weirded out by seeing his practically naked daughters. I love how savage their grandma is. She is my favorite part of their vlogs. These girls are definitely more real than the Demartino twins.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

They dressed like that back in the day so it's normal for them. The insta thot style was their style before it was in. I can honestly say what you see in the vlogs is what they are like in person.

Post by Guest »

Batila wrote:^30 isn’t that old tbh. I like these girls for the most part but the way they dress when they live with their dad and brother makes me very uncomfortable. Especially those thong bathing suits and bikinis with their boobs all out in the open. I’m pretty sure their dad follows them on IG I wonder if he gets weirded out by seeing his practically naked daughters. I love how savage their grandma is. She is my favorite part of their vlogs. These girls are definitely more real than the Demartino twins.
oh no i definitely know, its not old but i just find it off putting. maybe because the twins are younger compared to her. i think people should dress how they want but i think its a bit much for everyday. & yeah totally weird especially the vlog when they were cooking in bikinis. i love watching the twins, moe, karen & the one friend who looks like drew barrymore but i cant deal with the ari girl at all. she’s a special kind of ratchet. lol sorry :(

Post by Guest »

V O L U M E wrote:They dressed like that back in the day so it's normal for them. The insta thot style was their style before it was in. I can honestly say what you see in the vlogs is what they are like in person.

oooh i see. i didnt know that about them. i love it for them even if its not my thing.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Lol funny you mention Ari I always see ppl trashing her in the comments when she appears in a vlog. I actually don’t mind her and I think she’s pretty cute. I wonder what all went down with Brittany’s ex Cee lo or whatever his name was.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

Batila wrote:Lol funny you mention Ari I always see ppl trashing her in the comments when she appears in a vlog. I actually don’t mind her and I think she’s pretty cute. I wonder what all went down with Brittany’s ex Cee lo or whatever his name was.
some girl dm'd brit that he was with her too. actually i think mad girls did

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Does their dad bother anyone or just me he seems like a mooch.

Post by Guest »

Batila wrote:Does their dad bother anyone or just me he seems like a mooch.
he bothered me at first but then i started to feel bad for him idk why... i honestly dont see him ever getting his own place though

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Man their comments have been disabled for the last like 4-5 videos.

idk why they just don't confirm they got the brazilian butt lifts, lol we all know now. Once they confirm it then ppl would stop speculating.

vguruv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vguruv »

Did fern and bri broke up?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

beachyxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beachyxo »

vguruv wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:12 pm
Did fern and bri broke up?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I think so. Bri hasn't confirmed it yet though.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

sparkles wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 pm

idk why they just don't confirm they got the brazilian butt lifts, lol we all know now. Once they confirm it then ppl would stop speculating.
the comments are disabled for having the kids in the videos. alot of youtubers whos kids or even kid youtube accounts comments are all disabled. this is on youtube not the creators.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

xxnjlove wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:10 pm
sparkles wrote:

the comments are disabled for having the kids in the videos. alot of youtubers whos kids or even kid youtube accounts comments are all disabled. this is on youtube not the creators.
r u sure? i know some channels were going through that but their comments were on until they got their butts done lol, I saw their comments on their Fashion Nova haul and they turned em off bc they were all negative, then they had em on for recent vlog then it was off again.

The boys haven't been in the last like 5 videos so they could of gotten it sorted by now, IK a bunch of family vloggers that have gotten it resolved right away so I was assuming it was them. I dunno

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

sparkles wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 pm
xxnjlove wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:10 pm
sparkles wrote:

r u sure? i know some channels were going through that but their comments were on until they got their butts done lol, I saw their comments on their Fashion Nova haul and they turned em off bc they were all negative, then they had em on for recent vlog then it was off again.

The boys haven't been in the last like 5 videos so they could of gotten it sorted by now, IK a bunch of family vloggers that have gotten it resolved right away so I was assuming it was them. I dunno
positive. brit posted on ig the email from youtube. and she said said 'ooh so thats why theyve been getting disabled.' but i thought the same thing. its actucally ever since bri said that she doesnt see herself with fern for the rest of her life in the one video that the comments have been disabled.

mfromitaly
Learner
Learner

Post by mfromitaly »

I used to really like these girls, even if their style was a bit over the top, because they were simple and did it all by themselves. I loved seeing imperfect bodies, hand held cameras, and family oriented girls. But over time they became more and more fake, lips, tits, the intro where they play celebrities, and then the ugly diaper butt. I stopped watching them, they felt like a copy of everybody else now...

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

At the recent meet and greet the one twin with the g-string poking out how is she not embarrassed to dress like that in front of their parents especially their dad??! 🤦🏻‍♀️

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

mfromitaly wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:10 pm
I used to really like these girls, even if their style was a bit over the top, because they were simple and did it all by themselves. I loved seeing imperfect bodies, hand held cameras, and family oriented girls. But over time they became more and more fake, lips, tits, the intro where they play celebrities, and then the ugly diaper butt. I stopped watching them, they felt like a copy of everybody else now...

I used to like them but stopped following them. Its like recently their whole vibe changed. I am subscribed to their parent's channel, it's more entertaining. Lol

Return to “L-O”