Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

Post by Guest »

Continue! I tried to pick the name with the most likes. If you don’t like it, it can be changed by any mod!

Happy gossiping :love2:

Stellina90
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

Post by Stellina90 »

However said she seems disconnected from Julian, I agree!
In GG We Trust

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I agree she really does seem disconnected. I honestly don’t think she was personally ready to be a mom, I think she just saw her channel stalling and thought this would get more subs. But now it’s boring again and she has no idea what she’s doing. Her manager needs to tell her to pick a theme. She would say it’s “lifestyle” but all she does is repeat the same shit. No one cares. No one is excited about the retirement home. They aren’t popular enough to be as arrogant as they are either . Good luck going back to work full time both of you because that’s exactly where you’re headed. I wish Hooktube allowed comments because as it gains popularity and deleting of comments it would literally be gossip guru over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AirBunnies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AirBunnies »

So we all saw how Alex actually look in real life awhile ago from Mallory’s insta story. Can someone tell me how these guru always make themselves appear to be much more skinner on camera? Photos, you can FaceTune but how are they doing this for video? Alex looks at least 1-2 size smaller through her lens.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

AirBunnies wrote:So we all saw how Alex actually look in real life awhile ago from Mallory’s insta story. Can someone tell me how these guru always make themselves appear to be much more skinner on camera? Photos, you can FaceTune but how are they doing this for video? Alex looks at least 1-2 size smaller through her lens.

Good question. But honestly I watched her new video on Hooktube about losing weight and she didn’t seem thin to me (obviously she just had a baby she’s not going to be) but she actually seemed pretty chubby still. I see it more in her pictures that she edits like crazy but she really can’t run from this.

Post by Guest »

PI88NK wrote:
AirBunnies wrote:So we all saw how Alex actually look in real life awhile ago from Mallory’s insta story. Can someone tell me how these guru always make themselves appear to be much more skinner on camera? Photos, you can FaceTune but how are they doing this for video? Alex looks at least 1-2 size smaller through her lens.

Good question. But honestly I watched her new video on Hooktube about losing weight and she didn’t seem thin to me (obviously she just had a baby she’s not going to be) but she actually seemed pretty chubby still. I see it more in her pictures that she edits like crazy but she really can’t run from this.

Yes She edits the fuck out of her instagram post and only chooses good angles when vlogging but in her instastories when she was blow drying her hair you could see that she clearly still has a post baby pouch (which is completely normal she just had a baby) but dam her her vanity is greater than the love she has for her child. I don't understand why she is soo obsessed with losing her baby weight which sucks because you could tell she hates the way she looks, she's dumb.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

I’m actually glad that she had a little boy. Imagine growing up as a girl with alex as your mother?

EllyTube5
Talker
Talker

Post by EllyTube5 »

(Referring to last thread)
I’m the one who said about the torticollis! It’s very true! I don’t even care if she never talks about it publicly I just hope she gets him checked out! It has nothing to do with anything she’s doing wrong as a parent it’s more then likely just how he was positioned in her womb and in the birth canal for those like 2 hours she was pushing. Just get him the physio and he will be fine!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I'm laughing at myself right now b/c at first glance, the thumbnail pic on her youtube video looked like it had a giant white coffee mug put in it! But it was just a planter. I was griping at randomly putting a coffee mug in the shot, lol!

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

EllyTube5 wrote:(Referring to last thread)
I’m the one who said about the torticollis! It’s very true! I don’t even care if she never talks about it publicly I just hope she gets him checked out! It has nothing to do with anything she’s doing wrong as a parent it’s more then likely just how he was positioned in her womb and in the birth canal for those like 2 hours she was pushing. Just get him the physio and he will be fine!
I think he definitely has it too. I’m wondering if the bizarre way they hold his head has something to do with his torticollis.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

I can't stand when Alex recommends food. All she eats is processed shit. Ever since the beginning of her channel, she's been obsessed with calorie counting... so she eats shit food with low calories. Calorie count is not in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM an indicator of how healthy something is!! It's 2018, girl! How do you not know this??? Instead of educating herself or committing to any sort of real healthy lifestyle, she chooses the easy way out so she can lose weight but still be unhealthy. Ugh, diet culture is gross. How can someone with a platform be proud of recommending this shit to hundreds of thousands of people?

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

follow

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

Girls, i just finished watching her new weight loss video .... its borderline a parody :rofl:
How is this girl this uninformed on food? Her food choices are literally all processed junk. Oh and I think its hilarious how she thinks she's a real Einstein for "inventing" the protein shake in the ice coffee thing. :roll:
OH and the fact that michelle is dragged onto every new fad diet she decides to try hahaha.... No wonder he doesn't have any guy friends. They would wanna go to ball parks and have hotdogs, beer, and nachos and he would be like "sorry I only eat zucchinis, iced protein coffee drinks, and im late for yoga". Thank god for hooktube. Alex and Michelle are absolute clowns
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

There is a camera out there that does that, but I can't remember which it is. Simplynessa15 has it and she calls it her catfish camera.

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

Yay new thread! Alex is a fucking moron. Premier Protein is full of shelf stabilizers which are gonna be banned next month by the FDA. MissLizHeart posted on her IG stories that she was trying this same recipe from Alex and I DM'ed her like noooooo stay away its so bad for you and sent her the link below.

Typical Alex, never doing her research and promoting shitty food to her followers.
Premier Protein is #12 on the worst list here https://www.eatthis.com/protein-shakes/

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Alex will promote anything for a $.

That protein shake is bad. :tu:

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Prediction: She reads here and is going to stop awkwardly cradling JuJu’s head.

palvarado
Talker
Talker

Post by palvarado »

On her insta story it says she’s getting lots of comments and requests for more fitness/diet videos... what??? Hello... we have been asking for her to do “real life” videos or true labor story or baby product must haves etc. She’s so stupid

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

palvarado wrote:On her insta story it says she’s getting lots of comments and requests for more fitness/diet videos... what??? Hello... we have been asking for her to do “real life” videos or true labor story or baby product must haves etc. She’s so stupid
She's trying to create more fake hype again. It's obvious she doesn't listen to her subscribers requests. If she was really getting alot of requests for "more, more, MORE!" she wouldn't need to ask instagram if she should. Fake hype.

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

eyeroller wrote:
palvarado wrote:On her insta story it says she’s getting lots of comments and requests for more fitness/diet videos... what??? Hello... we have been asking for her to do “real life” videos or true labor story or baby product must haves etc. She’s so stupid
She's trying to create more fake hype again. It's obvious she doesn't listen to her subscribers requests. If she was really getting alot of requests for "more, more, MORE!" she wouldn't need to ask instagram if she should. Fake hype.

Fake hype for sure!!!! Her fitness routine was SO LAME on her video it was all sped up and you couldn’t even see what workouts she was doing, and her food haul was a joke. I understand that she puts out a disclaimer about processed foods but come on....none of that crap was healthy! I can’t stand her videos anymore.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”