TIF P5: Funding Sarah ‘The Ego’ Ingham 1 ‘Suprise’ at a Time

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P5: Funding Sarah ‘The Ego’ Ingham 1 ‘Suprise’ at a

Post by impleo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I know the comparison between family fizz and the inghams is annoying, but what struck me yesterday on twitter was the difference between how Chris and Darren and how the hold themselves on twitter, there are such HEAVILY filtered pictures of Chris trying to look sexy followed by streams of women? Saying how hot he is and wondering between them if he’s embarrassed reading them gushing over him, I’ve seen this so many times and thought it was just teenage girls, but I don’t think it is. This is a married father of 3! Who puts himself on line like a 20 year old single guy. I do believe the marriage is one of convincing. There’s no sexual chemistry between them at all but if he’s putting up a front pretending he loves his wife, why conduct himself like that on social media.
I notice he made that Musically twitter post very late at night, I know when I looked it was after 12.30am. He stays up late editing, claims he's tired, but he's there on social media, trying to engage with kids, whilst his own wife is in bed. I don't know why he doesn't stop, it's like it's a compulsion for him. If it was once or twice you could say it's weird, but it's time and time again, that's where he gets the creepy tag.

Someone said, he'd been called out for it on twitter and his reply was "whatever m8". Wouldn't any of us be mortified if anyone pointed anything like that out and would immediately seek to change our behaviour? I don't get what gets him to carry on, unless it is a compulsion he can't stop. I do think the guy's self esteem is at rock bottom, no matter what weirdness we see, maybe that's part of the explanation.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

I wouldn’t be surprised if C and S start to ‘reach out’ to anyone who does engage with us on here, wouldn’t want us corrupting anyone!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

booboo90 wrote:I would like to know why you, and all their ifam, find them so inspirational? I can understand why people would like them, watch their videos, etc., but I can’t for the life of me understand why they are inspirational. They do not do anything exceptional - they video their everyday life, they buy lots of things/go on holidays with the money these videos generate, what is so inspirational about that? Anyone could do it. Likewise, their last “feeding the homeless” video was sponsored, Lego told them to do it. They don’t really do anything amazing for any people in need. They don’t even have a talent they’ve worked hard on, they got well-known purely as chance.

I see military people as being inspirational, I see kids fighting cancer, people dedicating their lives to helping others, etc etc, as all being inspirational - a family being paid to video their life is not inspirational, they don’t “do it for you guys” as they like to say so often, they do it because it brings in money
This! I'm dying to know what is "inspirational" about them. They're a YouTube family with good looking kids just like thousands of vloggers out there. They aren't working in homeless or battered women's shelters, taking sandwiches to where the homeless live, or doing anything that isn't meant to line their pockets or get publicity. They shop and go on holiday. And screech a lot. Mostly what I am inspired to do is watch something else.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sammielou
Learner
Learner

Post by Sammielou »

What category is family fizz in ? Every time I type their name in I just get comments from loads of different groups.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Sammielou wrote:What category is family fizz in ? Every time I type their name in I just get comments from loads of different groups.
Family vloggers as far as I’m concerned,

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Montymoo wrote:
justjonie wrote:I should also add that despite their continual statements about doing things for the IFAM, it's ALL about the money without question. As per the post below, once Isabelle's own channel was set up, they actually held (or considered holding) off posting until they were sure they would earn money from it.

Yes, I get that it is their income, but let's face it, they make plenty as it is from their main channel. Would uploading that one video before they start to earn from it be that detrimental in the grand scheme of things? I think not...they saw the additional channel as nothing but another source of income.

Ouch that picturie is damming,

Can’t let your child do anything for fun unless it brings in the money!
Heck ,the more the weeks go by ,the more i`m irritated by SI.How greedy can you be to withold something you`ve promised the "sassybelle" ifam followers to wait to see if you get paid first? :? Also I now have this vision of Sarah calling up youtube and stamping her feet at the delay in getting cash for another bland vlog! Do youtube not realise just WHO she is?? :roll: :roll

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Tublet83 wrote:Did anyone also catch Isabelle saying on the ingham vlog last night asking viewers if she should write a book? Please no just let her be a kid :o
I missed it on the vlog (only so much i can stomach these days) ,but i did see kids responding to her remark! WHY should she write a book?She`s not even 13 yet ,not lived!What`s there to write about ? (and please don`t remind me Zoella did ,and all the debacle on that load of rubbish!)..Oh ,just thought ,is that why they are "supposedly" seeing her soon? so Issy can get some tips on how to ghost write.No Ifam ,just NO. :roll:

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Just saw this on reddit, titled ‘when you love travelling

Relatable :rofl:

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

Thoughts on tonight’s vlogs?

Quite an impressive present stash.
Lots of OMGeees and boo boos.
Chris hugging a random teenage girl outside the restaurant?
Esme taken out of school as it’s her birthday, can see lots of Ifam wanting the day off for their birthdays.
And the special surprise a gymnast pole thingy bob.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

katyandtony wrote:Thoughts on tonight’s vlogs?

Esme taken out of school as it’s her birthday, can see lots of Ifam wanting the day off for their birthdays.
Maybe they are trying the bratayley route to fame re: the gymnastics

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Hello I am using husbands account to vent my anger.

So Isabelle is 13 in September that makes her one of the eldest in her year at school do you lot understand that.?
She will be 13 almost at the start of the school year where other girls wont hit that till xmas/ early foillowing year. Normally those girls tend to be the ones forging ahead making plans going out.
Why then do her parents not treat her as a 12 year old nearly 13 year old girl ?
Why have they trapped her into being this mid 11 year old girl ?
Why does that useless lazy mother think its ok to message Isabelles friends to try to get them to subscribe to their you tube channel
This has come from the mother not the girl herself
Why does this lazy poundland princess think its ok to be rude to shop staff
Just what has this inspirational chav ever actually done that enables her to think she is so superior complete with her silly little dog, her gobby tedious whining voice her wimpy husband.and her barbie car.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Given they have said numerous times that Esme struggled at school and have slagged off the school taking the day off isn’t helpful (coupled with the term time holidays). They are hindering her performance

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

I'm surprised that with the mothers past past the chav inspirational mum didn't get her this type of bedroom makeover
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

Tublet83 wrote:

Given they have said numerous times that Esme struggled at school and have slagged off the school taking the day off isn’t helpful (coupled with the term time holidays). They are hindering her performance
Agree I am a meanie and have always made my two go on their birthdays.

We are not royalty like the Inghams though and would probably get a fine.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

daveydave wrote:Hello I am using husbands account to vent my anger.

So Isabelle is 13 in September that makes her one of the eldest in her year at school do you lot understand that.?
She will be 13 almost at the start of the school year where other girls wont hit that till xmas/ early foillowing year. Normally those girls tend to be the ones forging ahead making plans going out.
Why then do her parents not treat her as a 12 year old nearly 13 year old girl ?
Why does that useless lazy mother think its ok to message Isabelles friends to try to get them to subscribe to their you tube channel
Just what has this inspirational chav ever actually done that enables her to think she is so superior complete with her silly little dog, her gobby tedious whining voice her wimpy husband.and her barbie car.
You're finally here!

Welcome, Mrs Daveydave. Feel free to rant away, we've had enough and we don't even know them, not sure what it must be like if you live within a 10 mile radius of them.

What was the shop incident?

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Poundland Princess! I love it! That needs to be in our next thread title!

It really doesn’t surprise me that Sarah would text Isabelle’s friends and ask them to subscribe, or be rude to shop staff. That woman thinks she’s above everyone because she’s got nearly 1 million 12 year olds subscribed to her channel. It’s a really gross mentality but she’s so egotistical it’s hardly surprising. She thinks she’s god’s gift and that’s why she thinks all of this is acceptable!
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

katyandtony wrote:
Tublet83 wrote:

Agree I am a meanie and have always made my two go on their birthdays.

We are not royalty like the Inghams though and would probably get a fine.
I waas lucky enough to be born in exam season, I had double gcse exams on my 17th! (Year behind at school) but I did get to drive home from the exam :tu:
Last edited by Montymoo on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Hey! great to have you here with us ,along with your hubby. :tu: <3 .Can`t agree with you more.SI Truly believes it`s her way or the high way! she who MUST be obeyed. :roll: If she`s being rude to shop staff they are more than entitled to refuse to serve her.I know Next staff will for certain!! Madam needs to go back to behaving like the mother she is ,not a show producer ,and chief talker.Sad ,but she`s absolutely addicted to talking to the camera ,admiring herself ,and counting that cash! (can i please scream really loudly now?).Thanks:)x

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Welcome MrsDaveyDave <3

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper