reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

Post by reallywth2018 »

montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote:

so I am guessing that Judy's vlog from last week saying they were going down to 5 days was a click bait?

WTH do the girls sleep on top of their bedding with a stupid fleecy blanket at night? Is she that lazy that she doesn't want to wash their bedding? Speaking of their bedding has it even been washed lately?

she doesn't vlog Tuesdays and Wednesdays but I think Benji's book officially released this week so she did a live video I haven't been following the book thing

it looked like she changed their sheets because both Miya and Keira have elephant sheets Keira had Mickey mouse sheets on her bed

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

OMG why do brands still work with them? they are so fake and half a$$ed... like it was mentioned why is there never a before and after pic?

She seriously had to use that photo for the brand? OMG Judy get dressed why are you taking pictures for a brand in your nightie?

it literally looks like they rolled out of bed and took a photo... its completely unflattering and I wouldn't be interested in using the products but hey what do I know I am not a "beauty guru" :rofl: but I do know that you don't leave conditioner in your hair as a after product :rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

She does the bare minimum and still gets sponsorships. It’s her management team ie:Stacey that gets her the deals. That team I’m sure takes a nice % of her money.

The best seller crap is funny. Amazon keeps
changing what category they are best sellers in. Its just a marketing ploy by Amazon.

And I don’t follow all of Seans SM but on IG he is yet to say he’s a best seller. He’s smart enough to know how it all works.

And the leaked copies were pre orders that got them the day it released. It was wasn’t leaked banjo. How dumb can he be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Is the robe/nightie being sponsored? She keep wearing it till late of the day. People want to see your hair not pictures of your family getting out of bed.

She didn't rinse off the conditioner? That explains why there are no tangles. :roll:

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

patientLikeAcircle wrote:Their hair is a mess, she looks like crap and this is the photo she chose for her paid Garnier ad on IG :o :?

She isn't even clever enough to post a "before" and "after". You'd expect that of her next pic but it's not.

[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="[/instagram" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BoPmI6rBX0n</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span></a>]
Judy seriously look at this picture..............if you were a consumer would you go out and buy this whole blends Garnier line? For me personally it would be a huge fat NO... I would look at that photo and think you are showing the exact opposite of what its suppose to do...come on your a grown a$$ adult who should know better but admit it your lazy.. i have never seen another Yter/beauty guru put out crap like you do... i wish Garnier's PR would refuse that photo.. I wonder if there will be any online promo because I would definitely comment on it

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

sometimes I can't believe the stupid shit she does. but then I remember this is the woman who thought a hanging faucet was a wine corker

Suzyq
Learner
Learner

Post by Suzyq »

OMG! Judy’s so full of shit! Wasn’t she the one who said she used Johnson & Johnson shampoo on the girl’s hair because it was so gentle? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, didn’t I see a pic of their products in her bathroom? She’s an idiot! :roll:

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

So this useless tour 2 places are where banjo and Sean are already in Vegas and Seattle. Also utah of all places , maybe banjo hustled some local bookstore to sponsor the trip there. Also Judy on their live stream saying she read the book, either banjo forced her or she just read a small part

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

So this useless tour 2 places are where banjo and Sean are already in Vegas and Seattle. Also utah of all places , maybe banjo hustled some local bookstore to sponsor the trip there. Also Judy on their live stream saying she read the book, either banjo forced her or she just read a small part

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Seriously Judy you have got to be the dumbest naive woman I know.. why isn't it of concern for you that your husband has not been wearing his wedding ring for a few weeks now, or hidding in a room in the complete dark on his phone touching his junk, or being in his shed with the blinds closed sitting and practically looking guilty as you open the door and him saying he is still in the same clothes he wore yesterday because he is working so hard? OMG can you not see the red flags flying in the air? I can see that he is guilty a mile away...and even the way his eyes are bulging he looks guilty.... of course he is guilty has heck saying oh surgery oh swelling please idiot my hands are swollen and I still wear my wedding band. I have never taken off my wedding band unless it was for surgery and even then its right back on afterwards...

Why does Judy always waste those bath bombs? Such a waste Satomi actually got them for the girls and I am sure she meant for it to be used in their baths

so its two vlogs in one today so he is starting physical therapy but i am sure it will only be one session and then Mr wanna be know it all will stop going cause he thinks he could better on his own

OMG look at how loving auntie Mel is to Miya.. that is how a parent is suppose to act when their child is crying not standing away from them telling them they are okay and that they are brave... those kids do not get any kind of emotional support from their parents and seriously I think those girls need to get their eyes checked.. gee Miya comes in to tell Judy and not even a hug.. man these two suck at being nourturing caring parents .. gee Kiera is acting more like a parent then the two lazy adults that are there

who was the girl in the background in the kitchen with Benji and Chris?

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

I think it’s Mel

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

it's a good thing keira was very caring towards her twin cause their parents just tell her to be brave and not even hug them, wow A+ parenting right there :roll: . Shocking she didn't clickbait viewers because benji wasn't wearing his wedding ring

unicornp00p
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornp00p »

Banjos injury was such a huge traumatic experience for his body that he couldn't even expect and for him to come home and be like "the massage the guy gave me was amazing and he said YOU (cough taking notes judy?!) could give me some too" lulz get that shiet outta here

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:His #1 bestseller on Amazon is now discounted to $14.99 $13.49 :rofl:
Oh wow. What a great offer :roll: 1.50 off the price

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:How is Miss Piggy waking up at 7 now. Liar says she used to wake up at 8 or 9. Her time was showing 8.28 when she was making pancakes for Juliana :rofl:

So Miya is injured now. Judy your cursed broken glass candle-holder... You better be getting rid of it...

She didn't even hug Miya. She must be afraid of ruining her hair and makeup. And getting blood on her shirt.

I don't see the need for Keira to skip school because of Miya.

Satomi has to be secretly annoyed about Miss Piggy wasting the bath bombs in front of her.

At 18:10 is that pull-ups on one of the twins when Satomi was carrying them. And doesn't she usually stay with them when she visits. Does Benji not want to give up his guest room or her previous experiences were bad lol

Benji nobody goes around saying their book is #1 in this and that. Either you are on the charts or you are not.

Yes it definitely looks like a pull-up.

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:How is Miss Piggy waking up at 7 now. Liar says she used to wake up at 8 or 9. Her time was showing 8.28 when she was making pancakes for Juliana :rofl:

So Miya is injured now. Judy your cursed broken glass candle-holder... You better be getting rid of it...

She didn't even hug Miya. She must be afraid of ruining her hair and makeup. And getting blood on her shirt.

I don't see the need for Keira to skip school because of Miya.

Satomi has to be secretly annoyed about Miss Piggy wasting the bath bombs in front of her.

At 18:10 is that pull-ups on one of the twins when Satomi was carrying them. And doesn't she usually stay with them when she visits. Does Benji not want to give up his guest room or her previous experiences were bad lol

Benji nobody goes around saying their book is #1 in this and that. Either you are on the charts or you are not.

Yes it definitely looks like a pull-up.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

The passive aggressiveness lol. There’s no reason to be so passive aggressive over getting the kids ready. We’re glad you’re taking our advice. Now if only you’ll ditch that overgrown man child.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Why’s he going to a masseuse? Isn’t his stupid ass suppose to go to physical therapy? Wouldn’t
another ice bath help him heal more? Same concept. If it’s good enough for him post run, it’s good enough to help him heal post surgery.
I can’t watch him without feeling gross. Someone fill me in!!! Thanks :D

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Viewer's had a fit when she was using those fizzy tabs that changed the water and flooded the comments about how stuff like bath bombs,fizzies etc get inside of you and cause cancer

those are panties, we know these girls are fully toilet trained because she doesn't blur them out when they sit in nightgowns while they watch movies, storytime, etc,u can see a pull up through clothes, they have a bulky boxed shape to them in the butt area so we would see more than the top of them plus it was all pink

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
reallywth2018 wrote:Viewer's had a fit when she was using those fizzy tabs that changed the water and flooded the comments about how stuff like bath bombs,fizzies etc get inside of you and cause cancer

those are panties, we know these girls are fully toilet trained because she doesn't blur them out when they sit in nightgowns while they watch movies, storytime, etc,u can see a pull up through clothes, they have a bulky boxed shape to them in the butt area so we would see more than the top of them plus it was all pink
1) Is it possible for toilet-trained kids to be bed-wetting at night?
2) Do pull-ups come in other colours besides white?
yes it's possible she said in one vlog not to long ago that Keira had an accident, they have goodnites for older kids that have trouble which is night time pull ups, she had problems when they potty trained them because around the time she went to the Philippines she announced that Miya was finally going at night and the while she was gone Benji made a huge speech about Keira finally going toilet, a lot of the pull-ups I see are all white with the color blue or purple on the sides with a cartoon character on the front

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”