ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 2

Hype233
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 2

Post by Hype233 »

Putting tumblr on her card is a weird thing to do since, other than her follower count which no one ever sees, her blog looks like every other blog on the site. She barely posts original content and when she does it's mostly about squeezie, Chris, her friends/ex-friends and "how stupid tumblr is"

Her youtube channel and website should be the only things on there. She should also consider a makeup course or some sort of class so she'll be more qualified aside from applying makeup to her own face. I've done my own makeup for years now but I wouldn't hand out a business card even if I had a shit ton of followers on tumblr.

polyesterbride
Learner
Learner

Post by polyesterbride »

For her charity project for her class I don't really understand the charity, maybe it's because I'm from the UK but isn't it basically just the same as the make a wish foundation or is it different?

Satanick
Learner
Learner

Post by Satanick »

I hope anyone she is hoping to make a business contact with that she gives her card to enjoys when they are greeted on her tumblr with "oh hello fuckers".....smh

Satanick
Learner
Learner

Post by Satanick »

I hope anyone she is hoping to make a business contact with that she gives her card to enjoys when they are greeted on her tumblr with "oh hello fuckers".....smh

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

polyesterbride wrote:For her charity project for her class I don't really understand the charity, maybe it's because I'm from the UK but isn't it basically just the same as the make a wish foundation or is it different?

I was wondering this too!! Unless its just a local thing or something, but it kind of sounds just like Make A Wish...

Jas
Learner
Learner

Post by Jas »

littleyellowspider
Learner
Learner

Post by littleyellowspider »

It looks like she has put on more weight since her "So I'm Fat" video.I used to be about her size, maybe a little bigger actually and I honestly think she is in a denial stage, not about her size but about how to loose the weight. I went through that too, I also tried to get anything/anyone else to take the blame. I went to the doc because I was hoping it was a thyroid issue that could be fixed with medication, I blamed my bf for us going out to eat all the time...you name it. I think she is doing similar things with this. She talks about losing weight but going out to eat every week, making sugary garbage, and watching TV all the time isn't going to help her do that! I feel bad talking shit about her weight but the real concern here is her health. She gets out of breath just talking!

littleyellowspider
Learner
Learner

Post by littleyellowspider »

Also, I know she is a guru but she wears waaaaaaaaaayyyy to much make up, IMO. I like a natural look and the way she has been doing it lately is heavy and sloppy, almost clown looking. She used to do some really cute wearable looks when she first started up, now its all harsh and trying really hard to be edgy. I hate it. It does her no favors. She fills in her eyebrows so much, she might as well just shave them off and draw them in!

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

Omg she posted a pic on Instagram and there were over a hundred comments all saying basically the same thing "omgz u lost soooo much weight you look so good!!" I'm like are you fool blind?!! She clearly has not lost any weight or at the most like 5 pounds. Bitch just knows how to work her angles.

Jas
Learner
Learner

Post by Jas »

littleyellowspider wrote:Also, I know she is a guru but she wears waaaaaaaaaayyyy to much make up, IMO. I like a natural look and the way she has been doing it lately is heavy and sloppy, almost clown looking. She used to do some really cute wearable looks when she first started up, now its all harsh and trying really hard to be edgy. I hate it. It does her no favors. She fills in her eyebrows so much, she might as well just shave them off and draw them in!
The thing that ruins her makeup for me is her recent habit of putting a lot of shadow under the eye. She tends to choose colours that make her look tired, or in the case of the most recent video, her eyes look droopy.

stopthat
Debater
Debater

Post by stopthat »

holly1414 wrote:Omg she posted a pic on Instagram and there were over a hundred comments all saying basically the same thing "omgz u lost soooo much weight you look so good!!" I'm like are you fool blind?!! She clearly has not lost any weight or at the most like 5 pounds. Bitch just knows how to work her angles.
She does something that lots of chubbier girls do. When you're bigger, you usually don't want to look big, so some of us have mastered the art of looking 20+ pounds thinner in photos. She does this frequently and I guess it's not so obvious to her fans. I don't think her weight is any of our business, that's why she looks thinner in photos she takes of herself.

stopthat
Debater
Debater

Post by stopthat »

holly1414 wrote:Omg she posted a pic on Instagram and there were over a hundred comments all saying basically the same thing "omgz u lost soooo much weight you look so good!!" I'm like are you fool blind?!! She clearly has not lost any weight or at the most like 5 pounds. Bitch just knows how to work her angles.
She does something that lots of chubbier girls do. When you're bigger, you usually don't want to look big, so some of us have mastered the art of looking 20+ pounds thinner in photos. She does this frequently and I guess it's not so obvious to her fans. I don't think her weight is any of our business, that's why she looks thinner in photos she takes of herself.

primadonnagrl
Learner
Learner

Post by primadonnagrl »

I hope Squeezie is okay :(

beachbunny525
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beachbunny525 »

"Our refrigerator has a scent and we've cleaned it out but it's still there... it makes our apartment stink whenever we open the refrigerator. So, I have my oil burner burning right now."

Put a fucking open box of baking soda in the refrigerator, you dumb fuck.

politicalpartygirl
Debater
Debater

Post by politicalpartygirl »

Ok I'm sorry but your cat is sick.That's horrible but don't act like it's some sort of personal tragedy. Animals get sick just like people do. Grow a fucking backbone.

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

I'm sorry her cat is sick but I couldn't stop laughing at "anti-biodicts"

alyssamariexoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by alyssamariexoxo »

I hope lil squeezie feels better :)

jamsandwich
Talker
Talker

Post by jamsandwich »

Jas wrote: Image
Good old rubber band lips.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

I hate to say it, but Rachel and Chris really shouldn't have taken Squeezie out. He JUST got used to their home, if he's even settled yet. Then they took him to not only Chris' mom's house where there are 3 cats, but his dad's house where there is at least 1 cat. That's a lot of cats to expose him to, especially if he was stressed out from the car ride. They aren't like dogs where you can just load them up and take them wherever and introduce them to a new dog. Introducing cats should be a long, long process. First meeting through a door, then gradually together, etc. I know people have said it takes a week+ to fully introduce new cat family members to other cats. They just sort of dumped Squeezie into situations where he not only didn't know the home, but probably felt ganged up on by other cats.

Really, she's freaking clueless, and if he has a respiratory infection, it's her own clueless fault. If it's a heart disease, that's really too bad about their kitten.

Lastly, she needs to go ahead and give up the english minor if anti-bioditcs is acceptable to her. Your spell check on your Mac tells you it's wrong, ffs.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”