Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jazmin Gonzalez

Post by askimi »

SweetAndSalty wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:47 am
V O L U M E wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:48 am
I’m not into the thirst trap fitness content. I don’t think she spent time with her family for thanksgiving. She did a last minute small meal with pelin. Her apartment is 2 bedroom so she moved her bed into Pelins. Bay Area rent is too damn expensive to have one spare bedroom as a mini gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold up, aren't they back together? Why would they have separate bedrooms? This ish is getting me so confused. :?
it's just a matter of time before it all blows up again. wonder if she'll post about it when it happens though. internet sleuths will always find out.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by tomatoketchup »

I still think Daisy is her copycat. Shes now posting home gym/home workout videos.
Also Jazmin lives in a place with cheaper rent that isn't really considered the bay area.

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

honestly i was so shocked seeing this, like. shes never tried to show off her chest ever? how does she even get cleavage with her boobs being so small?

can she pls drop some tips pls

(but also she seems high or drunk in the stories and im not a fan of pelin ugh)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

durazno wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:16 am
honestly i was so shocked seeing this, like. shes never tried to show off her chest ever? how does she even get cleavage with her boobs being so small?

can she pls drop some tips pls

(but also she seems high or drunk in the stories and im not a fan of pelin ugh)
She gained some weight recently and probably a push up bra. She never wears stuff like this so I feel like we are all a little bit shocked now lol. She looks good but it feels so out of character for her, but it's an ad.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

It looks like she dressed up to stay at home

silverdollar
Learner
Learner

Post by silverdollar »

I can't stand her instagram.
I followed her to just follow her breakdowns (terrible i know)

but its just her tlaking about how shes overwhelmed with all the orders of her merch and her damn tongue sticking out all the time.

Also i'm just confused about what her brand is. its like make up and fitness and kinda looking a lil bit of a mess? i dont get her or how she really has a base? lol.

askimi
Learner
Learner

Post by askimi »

can she not post a damn workout video without her ASS hanging out????

i am not the girl to put another down for wearing what she wants but she literally never posts fitness videos without flaunting her ass anymore. we get it, you're short af and sorta thicc. post ur thirst trap and go. she's lost her path for sure.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Lmao right?? The other day when I was watching her story (in which she’s yet again showing her ass) I just thought, why are you so obsessed with your ass?! It’s literally a butt. Lmao it’s getting cringy at this point. It’s like her butt is her personality.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

I have a love hate relationship with her tbh I find the way she constantly sticks out her tongue so annoying and disgusting. She's also 24 like me and she doesn't seem to mature at all
She seems dumb as hell acts like a 14 year old

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

askimi wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:16 am
Serendipitous wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:24 pm
silverdollar wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:55 pm
i'm tired of her storys saying
"omg ya'll its just me shipping your orders out please be patient"

if you're going to sell items you need to plan in advance and forecast which she clearly did not do. As a customer i'd be pretty annoyed to see "have pity on me bc its just me shipping this out *selfie with tongue out*" :roll:
I found that to be really annoying too. If I were one of her customers I’d just say, ok then, I won’t be buying from you anymore geez sorry to bother you so much.

Yeah I’m sure having a bunch of ppl in your dms might be annoying whatever, but it just leaves a bad taste to see someone complaining about making money
amidst all these she thanked pelin for helping "some..." can't wait for this sketchy relationship to get exposed. still so many holes there.

also I'm like... how do you buy that much stock and not KNOW you're gonna be shipping that much out? the more she feeds the upset people via public response the more people will do it. just write a note on the order confirmation page and stfu on your socials about it already.
Dude yess ! Their relationship seems so shady to me too ! Pelin creeps me out they both seem like they manipulative with each other. She seems to be with him out of pure necessity for occasional companion ship because she doesn't have any real close friends and hes the one she always go to when she wants to vent and is in trouble and Pelin is there for 1 the sex and 2 because hes a afraid she will blast him online for stuff he has done. What stuff idk but Remember the shady live she made with him in the car and he was begging her to stop recording him and just talk to him and she said "NO tell the people What you did to me. Tel them" idk why people say their cute they gross me out and seem toxic as hell together

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

Emily2424 wrote:
askimi wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:
silverdollar wrote:

if you're going to sell items you need to plan in advance and forecast which she clearly did not do. As a customer i'd be pretty annoyed to see "have pity on me bc its just me shipping this out *selfie with tongue out*" :roll:
I found that to be really annoying too. If I were one of her customers I’d just say, ok then, I won’t be buying from you anymore geez sorry to bother you so much.

Yeah I’m sure having a bunch of ppl in your dms might be annoying whatever, but it just leaves a bad taste to see someone complaining about making money
amidst all these she thanked pelin for helping "some..." can't wait for this sketchy relationship to get exposed. still so many holes there.

also I'm like... how do you buy that much stock and not KNOW you're gonna be shipping that much out? the more she feeds the upset people via public response the more people will do it. just write a note on the order confirmation page and stfu on your socials about it already.
Dude yess ! Their relationship seems so shady to me too ! Pelin creeps me out they both seem like they manipulative with each other. She seems to be with him out of pure necessity for occasional companion ship because she doesn't have any real close friends and hes the one she always go to when she wants to vent and is in trouble and Pelin is there for 1 the sex and 2 because hes a afraid she will blast him online for stuff he has done. What stuff idk but Remember the shady live she made with him in the car and he was begging her to stop recording him and just talk to him and she said "NO tell the people What you did to me. Tel them" idk why people say their cute they gross me out and seem toxic as hell together
Omg I always miss her lives! Did that happen during the whole hospital thing? That sounds so gross.. To be fair we don't know what actually did Pelin do, but this doesn't give her the right to blast their private sh*t online to so many people. She is so manipulative and should be more careful what she posts online. Not everything is for the public eye and could destroy someones life. She acts very childis. The whole scandal just makes me dislike her more and more.
So what what actually happend in that live? How did it end?

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Emily2424 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:54 am
askimi wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:
silverdollar wrote:

What. the. fuck.

Agreed with what the person said above. This is manipulative. He very well might have done something fucked up. But the act of going live and involving strangers on the internet is messed up and so childish.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else notice that she always takes pictures in the same spot/backround? It seems to me that she doesnt put any real effort in the content she creates. She literally walks 5 minutes down the street to take a photo in the same parking lot( im actually from the same town as she is and can easily recognize the backrounds in most of her photos) I dont understand how she has a new car but wont put in the time or effort to at least try to find better backrounds for her pictures. It also takes her months to post any new videos or photos. I dont understand why people still follow her. .

askimi
Learner
Learner

Post by askimi »

wonder what fcked up mess she's in now. been silent for a while

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Damn she really disappeared again, hopefully she's doing well. Does anyone know if she's at school because if social media is her only job how is she paying her bmw and rent. well she's still active on twitter.

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

her posts have gotten weird on her twitter. did she and pelin break up again? they dont seem normal

plus theres a bunch of CAPS POSTS about loving herself and how shes the shit u guys !!! she deserves happiness !!! im really confused about this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

durazno wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 pm
her posts have gotten weird on her twitter. did she and pelin break up again? they dont seem normal

plus theres a bunch of CAPS POSTS about loving herself and how shes the shit u guys !!! she deserves happiness !!! im really confused about this
"Solita pero bonita"

They broke up.

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

Czarbucks wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:41 pm
durazno wrote:

"Solita pero bonita"

They broke up.
fair. i should have known from that 😭
tbh i thought that was just her saying random thing or song lyrics (theres a few reggaeton songs with this theme)

thank u!

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

She’s not in school. I don’t know how she’s making it even if it’s not in an as expensive area in the bay. Hopefully she’s ok during this time. She goes through a continuous cycle of breaking up with Pelin, tweet self love, subtweet pelin, mental breakdown, disappear for a month, come back to sm, and get back with pelin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

durazno wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:28 pm
Czarbucks wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:41 pm
durazno wrote:

"Solita pero bonita"

They broke up.
fair. i should have known from that 😭
tbh i thought that was just her saying random thing or song lyrics (theres a few reggaeton songs with this theme)

thank u!
No problem! My cousin said the same thing when she broke off her marriage.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”