Tana Mongeau: All Thick, No Slim | Part 10

Haitian101+
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau: All Thick, No Slim | Part 10

Post by Haitian101+ »

This whole thing is hilarious. Tana is such a fucking idiot. The only reason she wanted to do this event was to stick it to Vidcon, and now they look even better. The runners of Vidcon are probably laughing behind the scenes right now. The last sliver of her reputation is completely shot.

Her "too many people showed up!!" excuse makes absolutely NO sense. Bitch, you said this was a FREE event. So, of course, people are going to show up with no tickets. Because they thought they didn't NEED any! I never planned on going to Tanacon, but I did take a look at her ticket website earlier in the week. The "free ticket" option has been sold out since the very beginning. I'm sure there were a lot of people like me, who were confused and thought that they could just show up to the event anyway. After all, she's been advertising this event as free since the start. How were people supposed to know that there wouldn't be room for them?

This is the end for her. Even her friends who aren't outwardly dragging her still probably think she's a dumbass. Joy Graceffa and his boyfriend already said that she was a nightmare to work with on set. Between that, getting banned from Vidcon, and fucking up her own event, she's completely ruined. Philip Defranco will 100% address this in his Monday video. Like Enya said in her video, I think most people thought Tanacon would work out. I didn't have a lot of faith in Tana, but I ASSUMED that she was smart enough to hire professional people that could help her run this event. But I guess I was wrong. She tried to do this thing by herself, like an idiot.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

ImageImage

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

Wtf is she even trying to say? Lol girl come on now it’s a joke and you’re mad cause your friends event failed miserably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Tana ripping off thousands of ppl is a lot worse than a couple of stupid T-shirt’s that say “pray for Tana” lol like who cares? If someone doesn’t like the shirts they don’t need to buy one but everyone already paid for their “vip” tickets

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Ok I’ve had a hard time keeping up with this but got the gist of it and I just checked Tana’s twitter where she’s retweeting a bunch of people as well as other youtubers STILL supporting her like what??? Is she really getting away with this for the most part? She’s acting like people expected it to be perfect. Of course people knew there would be some problems but no one, not even those who criticize her thought it would be this much of a train wreck. It’s ridiculous how far up her ass some people are. Imagine always being praised for everything you’re doing even your giant mistakes.

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

taytay wrote:

Wtf is she even trying to say? Lol girl come on now it’s a joke and you’re mad cause your friends event failed miserably.

I think Tana ripping off thousands of ppl is a lot worse than a couple of stupid T-shirt’s that say “pray for Tana” lol like who cares? If someone doesn’t like the shirts they don’t need to buy one but everyone already paid for their “vip” tickets
Oh, please. Spare us the fake outrage Bella, your """girlfriend""" is far more offensive on a daily basis and you totally got excited when you saw those because it gave you a chance to virtue signal and Tana a chance to do her favorite thing while facing the consequences of her own actions: play victim.

Post by Guest »

lmao so Tana is silently liking tweets while ignoring all her problems and letting Shane clean up the mess

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

minnie_12345 wrote:lmao so Tana is silently liking tweets while ignoring all her problems and letting Shane clean up the mess
It’s literally the most Tana thing Tana can do. She just relies on everyone else to clean up her mess for her.

QueenKunta
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenKunta »

Hi Bella.
As someone who is a mass shooting survivor. Yes really. When people said, thoughts and prayers, or pray for them, I told them to shove it. Far up their bootyholes. In fact....Pray For is only appropriate it joke situations, such as this. As it is at the same time MOCKING the insincerity or saying Pray for the Victims, pray for the survivors. It’s pointing out that bullshit phrase AND using it the only way “pray for” should be used as.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

conspiracy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by conspiracy »

Tana CON artist...

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Also, are we still using “TanaCON Artist Presents: Scamacon” as the next thread name or do we have any other suggestions?

QueenKunta
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenKunta »

iLikeUnicorns wrote:I have a feeling Tana's gonna get in so much debt over this, there MUST be somekind of a loan that was required for all of this and now everything will have to be refunded? Like damn.

On a side note, I ABSOLUTELY can't wait for Phil Defranco to talk about this on Monday AND JKNews, AND Jenna's podcast (and probably a lot more Tanacon storytime videos).
So planning major events like this is huge. My husband works for a large company and there’s a group of people whose entire jobs are to plan the company picnic, holiday parties, and conferences. That’s it. Huge teams too. Even planning a large wedding....dealing with vendors, contracts, etc is HUGE and practically a full time job. Her contracts were for sure unrefumdable, so that’s gone...the venue she rented out, extra security she had to pay for, etc. I tend to believe Tana, and the poor blonde manager from full screen, and few others probably planned this. She likely did very little of the planning herself. She came up with the ideas and how it wa going to work. I’m sure she was told over and over, the venue was too small, let’s have itm elsewhere. But she likely insisted it be as close to vidcon as possible. Which btw is near Disneyland in peak season. Meaning, it makes it easier for people to show up.

There were many other places in Anaheim or orange country she could have had the event. In fact, I can see her manger trying to get real event planners, who told her...1. Its close to the date, and 2. No to other ideas. She insisted to do it her way. She likely did no dirty work planning it, but bossed everyone around, refused to listen to reason, etc and then they were forced to the hard parts of this, knowing it was going to be a disaster, but fearing the wrath of Tana Monster..

QueenKunta
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenKunta »

taytay wrote:I don’t think blame Shane at all. I mean didn’t he help to promote this event? He’s probably embarrassed that he was involved with such a shit show. Everyone knows what happened was not cool. Instead of making excuses Shane is trying to make things right... or atleast giving ideas how to make things right. I think Tana and everyone who was apart of the Tana con “team” should be the ones making it right but... she’s too busy crying about how things didn’t go her way.
I agree I feel bad for Shane. Espeically because he hates events like this. I feel bad for his fans, they were the ones who spent thousands and thousands to see him. He has to feel terrible. Tana, Miranda Sings, all those people tour. But Shane has the biggest following of them all (well Casey Neistat who probably was like, this is the most armature poorly run thing ever). And Shane never does fan meet ups. Shane is a good guy with lots of issues and he unlike Tana, truly cares for his fans.

twirlingblades
Learner
Learner

Post by twirlingblades »

Internet Historian is hinting at a video!!!

If y’all haven’t watched his Dashcon and Fyre Festival videos, you should- they are funny and well done.

By far the best thing about Tanacon is all the resulting videos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Here are some pissed off fans. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

Queen-Lurker wrote:Here are some pissed off fans. ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Is that true she was out? I wish there was pics. Ashly had in her snap at 4:30am going through a del taco drive through with Trevor and others so yanno...tana was around she can’t resist a taco.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So she’s still lurking on twitter and liking positive posts (from Lena, shocker). It’s been over 12 hours since she posted about trying to get a venue for today. She still hasn’t said the event was cancelled on any of her social media

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

THIS IS SUCH A REACH. They know they are in deep shit and just trying to play victim.

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

Lmao so Bella and Tana and even GoodTimes are allowed to talk mad shit about VidCon but the minute VidCon (but not actually VidCon, just a vendor there) does something remotely shady they're OUTRAGED and TRIGGERED?

I have no idea how this is gonna play out for her. You can tell a lot of youtubers have turned against her but she hasn't lost any subscribers over this. She really is a female Jake Paul and I've heard her talk highly of the Paul brothers and like Ricegum so I wouldn't be surprised if she just embraced the infamy. That's pretty much what she did after the N word scandal so I don't really know how much further she can go.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So the CEO of Goodtimes told the crowd outside at 1:30 that they were waiting to hear from Tana and Jordan who were in a meeting. Turns out Jordan was at Vidcon with other clients!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”