Little Dwarf Lidl #WrongPlace #WrongAd #23

Not a girlboss
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Little Dwarf Lidl #WrongPlace #WrongAd #23

Post by Not a girlboss »

Long time lurker here! Like many of you, I came here after Lydia posted something about this site, I used watch her bag videos and liked certain aspects of her style and was a sub. However I soon got fed up of her constant whining, begging and talking about any old product. I hardly ever watch her videos, as I begrudge giving her any views, I did tune in to one of her videos the other day, featuring her new clothes rack which is a blatant copy of the videos inthefrow does.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Spangles11 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
kittyg wrote:
DiamondsGal wrote:'I like to rise around 6:30am but if I need to snooze a bit more I make 7:30am my cut off point where I have to get up but 6:30 is always my favourite.'

If you know that you struggle with writing, WHY would you not get someone to proof read your blog posts for you?! Her grammar and sentence structure is APPALLING.
I hate how YouTubers, especially Lidl, make a huge deal about waking up early in the morning. Simply getting up at a certain time doesn't inherently make you productive. One, there is no way to prove that they woke up at 5 or 6 am if they don't show the time on a clock (which they NEVER do, so they're probably lying). And two, even if they actually do wake up early, waking up to sit around in your house and online shop is not an accomplishment. Might as well just sleep in.

It's like they're trying to prove how hard they work and how put together they are by getting up at 6 am, but it literally doesn't mean anything.
Don't forget they can get up early because the little pippie-heads can have an afternoon nap #girlbossingit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I’ve always been dead set on the fact that she naps in the afternoon. She’s always on her instastories snuggled up under a blanket with one of the cats. She’s deffo a napper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nanny naps lol :rofl:

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

kurkuma wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image

I just found out she has already used images from the same photo shoot on her Instagram in March and also as thumbnail for a Youtube video on March 18th!

So I guess either she had planned a blog post with those images two months ago, but didn't find anyone willing to sponsor her, or those images were leftovers she decided to use now because she didn't have any others and felt the need to create some content. Anyway it's quite lazy I guess.
I thought I'd seen that bouquet before! Well spotted, I guessed she'd used the images before but couldn't be arsed to look for them lol

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

We need to start thinking about new thread names again it’s that time!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Ignore the evil eye..just look at that noseImage

Beginning to look a bit flacid!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:And she still hasn't plugged any of your booksImageImage

Thing is, if she thinks it is 'beautifully written' what does that say about her own writing?

Note to self, I need to figure out how to multi-quote, so I am not answering each post individually.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Spangles11 wrote:We need to start thinking about new thread names again it’s that time!

Little Lidl Nanny Naps Millen, desperate ... just desperate, like me please, I'll be your frenemy
Lidl Lisping Millen, the Staycation Travel blogger, writes drivel for a living, #spon ever after

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:Realising everyone is jealous of you and learning to embrace it.

I’m pretty sure at some point in your life someone has called you a bitch for no reason. Much like me, you probably took it to heart, valuing meaningless words and the thoughts of others more than necessary. Sometimes it happens for no reason, like when you are just snatching your coffee from the pleb at Starbucks and your hear her mutter it under her breath, or you make a minor comment on Twitter and someone has the gall to disagree. But the reason for all of this is of courses jealousy. Once you realise this and accept it becomes easier to pity them and give yourself a greater sense of importance.

Once of the best gifts I ever gave myself was a trip to Dr Ayad followed by a good few hours in front of the mirror. I let myself embrace what exactly it is they are all jealous of, of who they wish they could be. Once you know that, once you know who you are, how great you are and that you can change any part of your face through non evasive Derma fillers, then you really can take on every jealous hater going.

Have you ever found yourself getting mega jelly when browsing Instagram as you see the decadent Dior and Benefit trips everyone seems to be going on? The freebies they get? How naturally tall some girls are? I don’t. But the easiest way to get called a bitch in this sitch is by not liking their photos or neglecting to write some banal woman boss empowering three heart eye emoji-d comment. In reality I know they are probably jealous of me for be able to stay home and not having to be anywhere near fish. And of course the only possible thing I can drown in is my darling collection of zflora.

It took a while before I realised the effect others people’s jealousy was having on me achieving my goals. The more I spoke about them, the more jealous they would become. How can you be friends with someone who does not support you fitting in to an age 6-7 kids dress? Or someone who proclaims that dressing gowns are for old people to doss about in in care homes as they wait to die? How can you have friends who have different opinions and lives and feelings and personal tragedies of their own that don’t directly revolve around you and every little thing you do? It’s a struggle because ultimately they will become jealous of your perfect life and all your goals that just aren’t available to the likes of them, on the account they do not possess what you possess: pizazz.

Insert random picture of a fruit bowl to make you think I’m healthy but really it’s so you see I have TWO CARTIER BRACELETS.

Minutes silence for the jealousy created above.

Drama is the one thing about the internet I love. The shade, drag culture and general nastiness has given me so much publicity and made so many more people jealous of me. Jealousy is created when people don’t respect my opinions and before long I can’t go anywhere online, apart from Flannels, without jealous idiots creating trouble. I didn’t even tell them about my favourite store Flannels for so long because I knew they would just be dying over the fact I can shop there and they can’t. It’s pretty high class even though it’s named after something you wash your face with.

Insert picture of me putting water into my £500 bouquet of flowers at the sink with two taps. Do you have two taps or just the standard one?
Thought as much...

This is the part of the blog where I waffle vacuous nonsense that makes no sense or relates to the previous points.

These days I have a little miracle each morning which consists of me getting up at 6,7,8 or 9.25 so I can catch Jeremy Kyle. But basically I get up in the morning like all you desperate unfortunates who have a job, I eat breakfast and sip a drink Ali was sponsored by so we have shit loads going spare in the shed. I do exercise and have a shower/quick spritz, then set my assistant to work. Isn’t that miraculous? That I do normal things like normal people? It’s almost like I am one of you, but I’m not, I’m better. I drive a Range Rover and eat hummus every night.

Close up of my Smeg kettle that you should be jealous of too. I bet you boil your water in some inferior device from Asda.

In conclusion my life is great, your’s is shit because your not as healthy, wealthy or stealthy as me and you never will be. Hope that’s ok, lovelies?

Hahahha Actually DEAD!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

avabella wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Oh please..as if that's your noseImage

Or her boobs

Now that y'all mention it... there's some weird gold dot on top of her nose next to the silver knob, which I don't even know what it is, and the second thing is that by her boob the very bottom of her arm (literally right next to the boob) has been blurred. I usually do this if I've photoshopped and like made something either bigger or smaller, I used the blur to make the transition look seamless from afar since I just changed that area and it doesn't look normal/natural anymore (idk if that made any sense). Also about the gold dot, it looks the same like her skin tone, meaning that she's been going w a color to try to "color correct" her face and stupidly tapped outside of her face and just left the color there(the dot looks like the same color as her under eye area so she probably wanted to lighten that area up more). Just like her blog posts (or literally any time she types something and shows it publicly) she never looked back on her photo and just pressed 'post'.

**this is all speculation, and is coming from a teenager who regularly uses Facetune and has photoshopped my friends' pictures and my own for like 4 yrs**

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

Also just saw this on Fleur's ig stories... this would've been the perfect event for Lydia to go to...

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Little Dwarf Lidl #WrongPlace #WrongAd #23

Post by PowderGirl »

PixelGirl wrote:
Note to self, I need to figure out how to multi-quote, so I am not answering each post individually.
You’re using Tapatalk right? Click on a post you would like to start your multi-quoted post. It will show a few options (quote, share etc) and on the far right „more“. Click more and you can chose „multi-quote“. Then just click on each post you want to to quote (Tapatalk will remember your picks). If you’re done choosing, just click the speech bubble thing on the far right top and the window with all the saved quotes will appear and you can comment on each in one post. Image

(I would like to add screenshots but I use Tapatalk in my native language hence that would help much lol)

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

femaleskater wrote:Also just saw this on Fleur's ig stories... this would've been the perfect event for Lydia to go to...

Hahhaa everyone’s on fire on the thread recently! Just goes to show that when she’s posting there’s so much more material for us on the LEM GG feed!

She really is the gift that keeps on giving....

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Latest ‘flog’ video.... just blooming awful...

The clothes... the forced voice, the set up... just no Lidl... just stop!

She can’t even speak about the clothes properly... so many grammatical errors even when she speaks... I think these shorts will look good with the blouse so I’ll pair these with these... ?? Blouse is singular lovely...

The clothes def for her 40+ audience.

She won’t wear any of them..

You’ll be seeing lots of these in my wardrobe this summer, yeah not actually wearing any of them them Lids!!!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:Realising everyone is jealous of you and learning to embrace it.

I’m pretty sure at some point in your life someone has called you a bitch for no reason. Much like me, you probably took it to heart, valuing meaningless words and the thoughts of others more than necessary. Sometimes it happens for no reason, like when you are just snatching your coffee from the pleb at Starbucks and your hear her mutter it under her breath, or you make a minor comment on Twitter and someone has the gall to disagree. But the reason for all of this is of courses jealousy. Once you realise this and accept it becomes easier to pity them and give yourself a greater sense of importance.

Once of the best gifts I ever gave myself was a trip to Dr Ayad followed by a good few hours in front of the mirror. I let myself embrace what exactly it is they are all jealous of, of who they wish they could be. Once you know that, once you know who you are, how great you are and that you can change any part of your face through non evasive Derma fillers, then you really can take on every jealous hater going.

Have you ever found yourself getting mega jelly when browsing Instagram as you see the decadent Dior and Benefit trips everyone seems to be going on? The freebies they get? How naturally tall some girls are? I don’t. But the easiest way to get called a bitch in this sitch is by not liking their photos or neglecting to write some banal woman boss empowering three heart eye emoji-d comment. In reality I know they are probably jealous of me for be able to stay home and not having to be anywhere near fish. And of course the only possible thing I can drown in is my darling collection of zflora.

It took a while before I realised the effect others people’s jealousy was having on me achieving my goals. The more I spoke about them, the more jealous they would become. How can you be friends with someone who does not support you fitting in to an age 6-7 kids dress? Or someone who proclaims that dressing gowns are for old people to doss about in in care homes as they wait to die? How can you have friends who have different opinions and lives and feelings and personal tragedies of their own that don’t directly revolve around you and every little thing you do? It’s a struggle because ultimately they will become jealous of your perfect life and all your goals that just aren’t available to the likes of them, on the account they do not possess what you possess: pizazz.

Insert random picture of a fruit bowl to make you think I’m healthy but really it’s so you see I have TWO CARTIER BRACELETS.

Drama is the one thing about the internet I love. The shade, drag culture and general nastiness has given me so much publicity and made so many more people jealous of me. Jealousy is created when people don’t respect my opinions and before long I can’t go anywhere online, apart from Flannels, without jealous idiots creating trouble. I didn’t even tell them about my favourite store Flannels for so long because I knew they would just be dying over the fact I can shop there and they can’t. It’s pretty high class even though it’s named after something you wash your face with.

Insert picture of me putting water into my £500 bouquet of flowers at the sink with two taps. Do you have two taps or just the standard one?
Thought as much...

This is the part of the blog where I waffle vacuous nonsense that makes no sense or relates to the previous points.

These days I have a little miracle each morning which consists of me getting up at 6,7,8 or 9.25 so I can catch Jeremy Kyle. But basically I get up in the morning like all you desperate unfortunates who have a job, I eat breakfast and sip a drink Ali was sponsored by so we have shit loads going spare in the shed. I do exercise and have a shower/quick spritz, then set my assistant to work. Isn’t that miraculous? That I do normal things like normal people? It’s almost like I am one of you, but I’m not, I’m better. I drive a Range Rover and eat hummus every night.

Close up of my Smeg kettle that you should be jealous of too. I bet you boil your water in some inferior device from Asda.

In conclusion my life is great, your’s is shit because your not as healthy, wealthy or stealthy as me and you never will be. Hope that’s ok, lovelies?

BEST BLOG POST EVER!

:tu:

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

femaleskater wrote:Also just saw this on Fleur's ig stories... this would've been the perfect event for Lydia to go to...
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c4f976.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180601</span><span>/</span><span>35f5b2e886e6ccf91ad0a49dbcc4f976</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Or indeed to ‘pop’ to...! :rofl:

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

horrible outfit i can’t even!!!

ExtraCepuliar
Learner
Learner

Post by ExtraCepuliar »

Thought as much...

Nearly spat out my tea. This is a miracle, thank you so much SarahSauceReturns!!!

ExtraCepuliar
Learner
Learner

Post by ExtraCepuliar »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image

Yes kids, you all have seasonal allergies. They make you sleepy. Take a pill and get over your magical selves.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

She looks like a Grandam on Safari in that Blouse and Shorts (no offence to Safari adventuring Grandmas).

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Lydia Millen”