Glitterforever17 Part 2

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Glitterforever17 Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol! I knew something was up when they first started dating and posting about each other.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

These two ….. :roll:

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

He used her to get into the US. It's pretty obvious to everyone but her apparently.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t seem to be the brightest. Why does she keep him around?

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

Probably to try and prove to not only the world but to herself that she didn't get played by a gay man.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She was played or is stupid af. One or the other. They beg for food and toiletries. They are pitiful.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Nah she thinks we're stupid. People have been saying from the get-go that it was green card marriage and that he isn't into ladies...

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

Notice she's calling him gay now and not half gay. They haven't been in a physical relationship for 4 years. Wtf did she even get out of sticking with him? He seems really bitchy and negative all the time.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He's always bitchy and negative like you said, AND he spends all their money. There was literally nothing for her to gain out of this relationship. Was she that desperate? I feel like he was the rebound after that David guy she was with forever and then engaged to, and she wanted to get back at him or something. The whole situation was weird to me lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When I saw who she married I was surprised. He is a negative person. Surely almost anyone would have been better.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When I saw who she married I was surprised. He just doesn’t seem like an engaging person to want to spend the rest of your life
with. Surely almost anyone would have been better than a bitter, gay man.

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

Wow they are live right now and Slava is throwing her under the bus. She has a ton of tax debt, doesn't take care of the dog, doesn't know how to grocery shop. He pretty much said she's useless lol. These two hate each other and it's so painfully obvious.

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

That live taught me all I need to know about Slava. He is so pissed that Breland is leaving. He did nothing but sit there and talk shit about the US. He called everything a fly over state besides CA and NY. Breland is obviously very fond of Louisiana because that's her home and this asshole had nothing but horrible things to say to her about it. He kept mentioning how the state has a lot of people with welfare in it yet he's bitching about wanting to get food stamps himself but can't because he's not a citizen. He should just be thankful he's not in Russia.

She mentioned randomly that he calls her fat. Abusive pos.
He was so angry that she wants to break the lease and go home. Breland apparently just had to stay through the lease because how dare she actually go back to a place she can afford and be around family. All he cares about is how that will inconvenience him. Slava also made in clear that he's delusional. He thinks his YouTube channel is going to make him money. He has less than 1k followers lol. He's bitchy and just completely unpleasant. A real smug pos. I don't see how he could possibly have any friends with his shitty attitude. Breland has her issues but that man is awful. He's still blowing his money on alcohol and weed.

I have so much more I could say but I feel like I've already laid out a novel here. I just despise this arrogant, hateful, irresponsible dude. Right after the live the video was privated of course. Funny how they've wised up and stopped posting the lives after the fact. Oh one more thing. He was clearly annoyed that only one person donated money. They might donate to Breland but I doubt he made anyone want to help him with a damn thing last night.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't blame her for wanting to go back, but I want to know why the hell they moved there in the first place. We all knew they weren't going to be able to afford it - moving to California was not going to help her channel grow lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw where Pennyxo posted a Live announcement but I was too late to catch them last night. That’s one I would have watched. I
often wonder why people do any of things they do.

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:12 am
I don't blame her for wanting to go back, but I want to know why the hell they moved there in the first place. We all knew they weren't going to be able to afford it - moving to California was not going to help her channel grow lol.
They moved because he wanted to. He hates Louisiana and wanted to live his best Cali life. From the way she talks about the move you can tell she really didn't want to go. Slava obviously lives in some fantasy world where he thinks he can comfortably live in such an expensive place just because he wants to. I really hope she does go home soon and gets her life in a better place. I honestly don't care if he gets his on track though because he legit just used her. I predict a year from now he'll be living under a bridge if he doesn't wake up and realize he cant afford to live there.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Does she understand that she can move back to LA without him? If he wants to stay in CA …. let him. He can’t afford it. The two
of them together can’t afford to live there. She’s done so much shady crap over the years that she needs to straighten her life up.
Does she want her viewers help to get back home? Will that be the next ask?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I honestly think her viewers would help HER, not him. She needs to leave his ass there because he needs a dose of reality.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She should leave him there. Will she? She constantly tells stories all the time. Her fans would help her and then he will tag along
at the end. However I didn’t see the Live though. Maybe she is actually done with him.

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

She is going to leave him there. He refuses to go back with her. I agree that her subs will help her and not him. I get the vibe from the live chat that they don't like him at all.

Return to “F-J”