Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoonBeams
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: F(l)aking It 'til She Makes It #boundlessarrogance - Par

Post by MoonBeams »

Somethingwicked666 wrote:Hi, long time lurker etc etc.

I downloaded the link to Dropbox and changed it to a .wav file and it worked :D

Thanks to everyone who has been to see it :tu:

Amazing!! This worked for me, was getting so frustrated when it kept coming up as a text file. :?

But omg AMENAMEN!! You legend!! Can’t wait to hear more. I’m planning on seeing it next week because I just want to see what her facial expressions are like. The accent is bloody awful :rofl: is she trying to be Essex? Northern? Who knows :roll:

Edit: just noticed... didn’t she get he line wrong? Wasn’t it supposed to be dribbling out me fanny not dropping out me fanny??? God she can’t do anything right :roll:

bebop22
Learner
Learner

Post by bebop22 »

omg you're best AmenAmen!!! Yiiiiikes she sounds even more amateurish than I was anticipating (and I wasn't expecting a lot..) She has no clue how to enunciate. Which isn't surprising based on how much she lisps in her videos due to her tongue seemingly being too big for her mouth

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

HOLY FLAPJACKING PENGUIN SHIT WEDNESDAY!!!! ACTUAL AUDIO CLIPS I AM D E A D!!!!!

:rofl:

AmenAmen91 I think we need to GG Crown you in some way. You've been amazing. And AS IF you got the actual Flake scene! Thank you thank you thank you!

But...wow...Tarn...acting...just no. She sounds exactly how I thought she'd sound - just like Tanya Burr the person. No accent whatsoever, and such poorly delivered lines. Where's the character???!

Also far too much swearing and 'adult themes' imo for a 14 year old audience!!!

ann260
Learner
Learner

Post by ann260 »

Tanya wrote on Instagram that her grandparents came even though it is "highly inappropriate for them." So wait, the play is highly inappropriate for her grandparents but not her young fans who came to see it WTF :roll:

Also she said in one of those interviews that she thought she would play Ruby but Rob ended up picking her for Ella. That makes no sense whatsoever. We know from other interviews that he was passing her several scripts to potentially do and that she picked this one. I wonder if she only chose Confidence for the name of the play (because she thinks she's confident) and because she could be the lead. I'm not sure what would have been a better choice for her stage debut but this is certainly not it :rofl:

le_mourin
Learner
Learner

Post by le_mourin »

Hey guys, first time poster but I am unfortunately all too familiar with Tanya's career (or delusion of).
Dm'ed Will and I think it's clear the cast can't stand her either. I feel so bad for them, they genuinely have talent and must need double the energy just to hold Tanya up.

AmenAmen, you are an absolute icon. I would really appreciate if you could DM me the video. You're my only chance to see the play living on another continent. Thank you so much <3

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

OMG I finally got the audio link to work on my Samsung laptop as it wouldn’t work on my iPad, I can’t wait to hear the rest, the audio quality is really good and clear, which is more than can be said for Tanya’s acting and weird accent :rofl: Good work, I really hope you can upload the video too :rofl: :respekt: :love2:

That line “the worse thing about new jeans, you can’t do the fucking buttons up without breaking your nails” it sounds so muffled and rushed, I had to listen several times to make it out, god it’s awful :rofl:

And I stayed up late to download this just in case they took it down like the first link. Thanks so much for doing this Amen great work
Last edited by Kit168 on Tue May 29, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nd611
Learner
Learner

Post by nd611 »

Just noticed she liked the stage review on twitter? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IvyBronte
Learner
Learner

Post by IvyBronte »

AmenAmen, could not for the life of me get the audio to work and am DYING to hear her fail miserably at her pretend newfound career. I’ve been following this thread since reviews started pouring in...please Message, DM, carrier pigeon that shit to me (when you’re available to do so of course...I don’t want to rush you as you’ve been through enough living through that monstrosity of a play) and ‘Thank you’ from all of us!

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

Amen Amen, thank you! I knew something was up when i saw 150 new messages in a couple hours.

I unfortunately couldn't open the file on my phone, I'll try it with PC tomorrow. I'm extra excited.

kensington_s
Learner
Learner

Post by kensington_s »

thank you amen!! you are the real mvp

for those having trouble, go on your computer (not ipad/mobile phone) and use VLC or MPV app to open! hope it helps x

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

I just converted it to a wav and it worked on my chromebook, thank goodness. I might be the only one, but it's not as bad as I expected. It did get weird toward the end, her intonation was weird, and accent changed a bit, but other than that, she didn't sound too off from the other actors. BUT that's because I didn't see her stage presence. She's really awkward and waddle-y to say the least and not graceful. I don't imagine she can move/ gesture AND speak right without something looking uncomfortable.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

thank you so much for sharing this! im a broke recent college grad in middle america, if it wasn't for you there would be absolutely no way for me to witness this train wreck! i appreciate you!

pitspi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pitspi »

Delurking just to say Wow! It’s so bad, worse than I could’ve imagined. Kind of reminds me of dick van dyke’s horrendous cockney accent in Mary poppins!

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

WOW! How can anyone sit 1 hour 45 listening to this. This was horrible. I felt her mouth was full of something like mentioned before her tongue is getting bigger making it difficult for her to actually talk properly.

AmenAmen you are a legend! Thank you for this!...Now how can I ctrl+z what i just heard? :shock:

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

omg it's so bad. like okay she's saying the lines but she doesn't vary in tone. it's a quirky (weird) sex scene but it isn't remotely sexy at all with her whiny tone of voice. when she say "deannn" it was like she could have said "jimmm". she could have sounded more nuanced and sexy at the part where she said slowerrr. she just sounded like her character's non-stop scolding that poor guy who's giving her head.

amen to amenamen! thank you! yes adding .wav to the file and opening via vlc works for me on a mac (in case anyone missed that tip)

lurker1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lurker1234 »

Hello! I am a big time lurker and never post but for this...I think its worth it!!! I am on an Android phone so the file doesn't work, please could somebody DM me with an alternative?! I will be forever grateful!!

lurker1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lurker1234 »

Never mind, I made it work! Safe to say its not helped my morning sickness :barf:

Thanks Amen, you are amazing!!!

sundayrose
Learner
Learner

Post by sundayrose »

I can't stop listening to it. I know we're missing out on visuals etc (and in this scene, thank God), but this is just so awful. If I'd paid £20 and got that, I'd have been demanding a refund.

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

victrola wrote:Hey guys, first time poster but I am unfortunately all too familiar with Tanya's career (or delusion of).
Dm'ed Will and I think it's clear the cast can't stand her either. I feel so bad for them, they genuinely have talent and must need double the energy just to hold Tanya up.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/NczMd0n.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>NczMd0n</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

AmenAmen, you are an absolute icon. I would really appreciate if you could DM me the video. You're my only chance to see the play living on another continent. Thank you so much <3
What were you replying to with this? Just curious.

I can't believe he said that back. I mean I can, but it's obvious he basically agrees. Wow. That's so much proof right there that the cast does in fact dislike her and recognize she's tanking the whole play. Which is sad but I'm also glad they aren't sucking up to her (not that I really thought that before).

Return to “Tanya Burr”