Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General HollyTHOTeree Part 10

Post by Wonk_Eye »

T57821 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:51 am
Guys. It's getting better.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I used to troll Holly so hard. It's funny to see it's still happening and she cant control it. Basically her worst nightmare LOL

capgirl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by capgirl »

So it looks like Holly and Zack are having lunch together; they both posted IG Stories today from the same restaurant.

ClaraBelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClaraBelle »

capgirl wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:57 pm
So it looks like Holly and Zack are having lunch together; they both posted IG Stories today from the same restaurant.
They’re probably still hooking up every now and then...like when Zack gets hungry and wants some free food.

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

ClaraBelle wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:47 pm
capgirl wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:57 pm
They’re probably still hooking up every now and then...like when Zack gets hungry and wants some free food.
Or a free trip, haha!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Their relationship was so weird. When they were official Zack got IG comments from real friends not knowing who Holly was or what was up with them. Yet Holly says they were official for nearly four years, and paraded him around as an accessory. I don't think Holly was just FWB, as they did seem to live together for some time.

It does seem like the breakup was real, though, and they're attempting friendship that will fade out.

yadayadayadablah

Post by yadayadayadablah »

This doesn’t have anything to do with her and her ex; sorry. I just wanted to share my experience. I used to love Holly years ago but started noticing more and more how rude she is to people. I never trolled her ever. Once she put up a yes/no survey question on her Insta Story asking if we wanted to see a video of her new dog. I didn’t, so I pressed “No”. I wasn’t hating; I’m just not interested in pet videos. Next clip after that said, “If you pressed no, you don’t get to see the next post 😡” Then “If you don’t want to see, just don’t look. I do it all the time ☺️.” (With those actual emoji faces) Is she nuts? Why even ask people if you can’t handle what people might press or say? And then she blocked me! She’s insane.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

yadayadayadablah wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:49 am
This doesn’t have anything to do with her and her ex; sorry. I just wanted to share my experience. I used to love Holly years ago but started noticing more and more how rude she is to people. I never trolled her ever. Once she put up a yes/no survey question on her Insta Story asking if we wanted to see a video of her new dog. I didn’t, so I pressed “No”. I wasn’t hating; I’m just not interested in pet videos. Next clip after that said, “If you pressed no, you don’t get to see the next post 😡” Then “If you don’t want to see, just don’t look. I do it all the time ☺️.” (With those actual emoji faces) Is she nuts? Why even ask people if you can’t handle what people might press or say? And then she blocked me! She’s insane.
Wait, she blocked you for just pressing "no" on a IG story. You never even commented on her pics or anything that would cause her to see your ac multiple times?

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

yadayadayadablah wrote:
I actually remember that IG story where she asked if we were interested in seeing a video of her new dog. I pressed "NO" as well. I thought it was so stupid that the next clip was blacked out and said "If you pressed no, you don't get to see the next post". I kind of wanted to respond to her "If you don't want to hear "no" don't bother asking :roll:

yadayadayadablah

Post by yadayadayadablah »

123xyz wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm
yadayadayadablah wrote:
Wait, she blocked you for just pressing "no" on a IG story. You never even commented on her pics or anything that would cause her to see your ac multiple times?
Yes. She blocked me for pressing “No.” Never left any comments. I was like, “Sheesh. Thin skinned much?” How has she survived this long on social media if she’s constantly offended like that?

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Yeah, I saw those stories too. What a psychopath. By now I'm more on to her scheming shitty ways and don't bother falling for them. Don't forget that she actually went through the trouble of finding all the accounts and Facebook profiles of people she wanted to out as her haters and made a public collage of them... LITERAL psychopath.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

yadayadayadablah wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm
123xyz wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm
yadayadayadablah wrote:
Yes. She blocked me for pressing “No.” Never left any comments. I was like, “Sheesh. Thin skinned much?” How has she survived this long on social media if she’s constantly offended like that?
That is some psychotic behavior. I wonder what her family thinks of her. I remember she went off on a live at one of her brother's friends since he asked her how she was doing. Isn't her brother embarrassed that Holly is his sister? Surely he must have enough of a brain to tell Holly she's being crazy.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

When is HollyTHOTeree going to stop humiliating herself? The ego of this middle-aged woman... :roll: I haven't kept up with her but it seems like nothings changed. Yawn... I wonder what other scam tactics she's been using to stay afloat these days. Seeing as she's still pushing her Ebates promotion code she's obviously not doing well financially. :?

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Looks like Toothy is still in Dallas based on his IG stories. Maybe he needed some free food, boarding and booty from Horry. It's basically a free vacation for him bc you know his cheap ass doesn't pay for anything when they're together. Lmao

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 »

Soooo did she buy those flowers herself? I feel like she would have taken this opportunity to either tag whoever bought it or give them a pathetic shoutout.

BeachWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BeachWay »

^ yes. I agree, she Could have brought the roses herself. She's not a plant person, and I don't see her fill her apartment with life and colors.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

TBH I think her and Zack are still together (or were off and currently back on again). I don't think that the relationship is good, or progressing in any way though, which is why Holly isn't happy and has to make her relationship appear stable by buying herself flowers etc (lol). She's not his priority and I'm sure he also has the upper hand so she's hanging on for dear life to the last thread of their relationship. I can't imagine that Holly is an enticing partner having no goals in life, not being driven, and doing the bare minimum of her "job". Not to mention her shitty attitude and constant negativity.

ClaraBelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClaraBelle »

Please, homegirl was bragging on SM about Zack making dinner reservations and giving her his free dessert. :roll: If his cheap ass did send flowers she’d have tweeted, IG storied, and posted like 3 pics of it on IG accompanied by a paragraph long caption by now. She definitely bought them herself.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

She probably got flowers for herself. I don't remember seeing many "just because" flowers from Zack.

Anyone else think it's weird that she's now besties with this Kim girl? It looks like they hung out recently, so did Kim come out to Dallas? I also don't recall seeing any posts with Kim in the past, but maybe I don't follow Holly that closely. This friendship seems sudden after going to Kim's wedding.

I did some snooping around, and it looks like Kim had open invites the month before her wedding! Check out the dates of the wedding IG posts. they match the April 6th open invite. Kim must have had some cancellations or zero real friends. Our speculation that this was a random IG friend was most likely right, since we haven't heard anything about this girl before the wedding. That is really embarrassing to message some stranger to get a wedding invite, and then fly to a different city just to attend said wedding. It's also further proof that maybe she and Zack aren't together, because Holly could have just DM'ed this girl for two seats.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

ClaraBelle wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:00 pm
Please, homegirl was bragging on SM about Zack making dinner reservations and giving her his free dessert. :roll: If his cheap ass did send flowers she’d have tweeted, IG storied, and posted like 3 pics of it on IG accompanied by a paragraph long caption by now. She definitely bought them herself.
Lmao I find this so funny. Holly spent thousands and thousands of dollars touring him around Europe, taking him to hind end restaurants, and NBA games. But the best toothy can do is slide is his free off brand vanilla ice cream scoop across the table to HollyPorkAeree.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

prettyontheinside wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:36 pm
She probably got flowers for herself. I don't remember seeing many "just because" flowers from Zack.

Anyone else think it's weird that she's now besties with this Kim girl? It looks like they hung out recently, so did Kim come out to Dallas? I also don't recall seeing any posts with Kim in the past, but maybe I don't follow Holly that closely. This friendship seems sudden after going to Kim's wedding.

I did some snooping around, and it looks like Kim had open invites the month before her wedding! Check out the dates of the wedding IG posts. they match the April 6th open invite. Kim must have had some cancellations or zero real friends. Our speculation that this was a random IG friend was most likely right, since we haven't heard anything about this girl before the wedding. That is really embarrassing to message some stranger to get a wedding invite, and then fly to a different city just to attend said wedding. It's also further proof that maybe she and Zack aren't together, because Holly could have just DM'ed this girl for two seats.

Wow. This makes her life seem even sadder. It's embarrassing to invite yourself to a wedding, more so someone you don't know and just to fill the time since you literally have no one.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”