Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Her video was stupid. Period. Haha

Its like she was trying to make it about herself.
Shes gotten fat, and is clearly not confortable with it, so tried to turn it around as we shouldnt "make fun" of ppls weight.

People who have abs work hard as hell for them, and deserve to show them off!
She gets all these surgeries and shows them off for MONTHS! How many clips do we have to watch of her shaking her fake ass? Grabbing her tits?
This scarce guy i have no idea who he is, but clearly he lost a ton of weight, however that doesnt mean he has to be confident and flaunt it! Not everyone is confident with their body. Some people can be skinny and not confident.
Perhaps hes having his skin removed later. No one knows. However, your on the internet. If you put yourself out there, you have all kinds of ppl watching and commenting! All kinds of ppl with their own opinion.
She is judging him herself by saying he looks good, to the point she made a whole video on this! :rofl:
Scam, i suggest you go back to your couch and think of some better youtube video ideas.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Here4TheTea2 wrote:Update:

Watched video. Its another body positive bullshit video.

1) If you are going to try and send a message, again, STOP TALKING LIKE A MORON.

2) No one thought she wanted Scarce. You didn't need to include that. We are however noticing you're using Scarce as your scape goat to bring up how people comment on peoples weight. "I'm passionate about it". No, you feel shitty because you eat taco bell 3x a day and you tacked on 50lbs from poor life choices. Yes, all bodies are beautiful but your life choices are absolute shit and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Lmao I died when she was pretending to be the future comments saying "ohh you want the D"

First of all, nobody has said that phrase since 2012.
Second of all, literally NOBODY thought that. We know you're mAdLy In LoVe with Douche, Sam.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

So it's not okay to make fun of fat people but it's okay to make fun of people who might have dyslexia ( her 'your' and 'you're' rant)? Good to know, Scam. Keep digging your own grave. Once you go SJW, you never come back. If you wanna preach about something then start watching what you say. We can catch more hypocrisy from you 8-)

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I love when she tries to be inspirational but instead of saying something meaningful she says cliches

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Shes back to wearing her filthy wigs! Remember that bday haul where she bought a bunch of wigs for herself! Then tossrf them in the corner! :rofl:

I seriously dont know why or how she thinks these look good lol

bitesized94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bitesized94 »

first time poster, long time lurker and all that

maybe if she ate a damn fruit or vegetable at least once a day she wouldn't be sew sick all the time. and whatever happened to her whole "meat and dairy products just make me feel sick mentally and physically" thing she was preaching before her and douchetits went through that ~*monday through friday vegan*~ phase? now all she eats is meat and dairy :rofl:

anyway, for the next thread StoutSparkles because if there's an adjective to describe her goalz af body it's definitely stout :rofl:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Shes back to wearing her filthy wigs! Remember that bday haul where she bought a bunch of wigs for herself! Then tossrf them in the corner! :rofl:

I seriously dont know why or how she thinks these look good lol

everything about that picture is bad. the wig, the fact you can see the wig cap, the too small shirt, whatever the fuck she's doing with her mouth, being able to see her actual hair. acts not even a good quality wig. looks cheap just like her.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Post by PiinkFart »

She did not just pronounce Quebec as “Q-beck” during her inspirational explanation of poutine.

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

What is she doing with her mouth in that pic!??

For someone that tries so hard, shes like the least sexy woman on earth.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Her drive-thru/customer service voice literally makes me want to slit my throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Also her complaining that dahlton is never home because he works... bitch that’s what having a job is all about. Try getting one.
Also Q-beck... wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

i genuinely don't understand how someone can function in life eating the diet she eats. its literally processed junk 24/7. sugary drinks, starbucks fraps, candy, taco bell, poutine, ect ect. she must feel so sick and lethargic all the time. no wonder all she does is lay on the couch.
sometimes when i binge on a bag of chips i feel guilty but jesus christ i didnt even know there were people who actually eat like this every day.
You need to cook fresh veggies and fresh home cooked food!!! I just dont understand.
For me, i've never had issues with my weight or anything but Starbucks fraps/sugary drinks are like an extreme rare indulgence for me. not a daily routine. No wonder shes sick practically every few weeks. She probably has so many vitamin deficiencies and a weak immune system

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

For real, if she changed her diet and started eating better she would see such a difference in her health. Bitching about migraines and not feeling well, and then in the next clip she's ordering poutine. :roll:

She should also take a hint that maybe he's never home because he's sick of her :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

[tweet][/tweet]
Keep telling everybody how sour your are about "intentional weight gain for surgery". And how much you love your body Sam. :roll: :rofl:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Her complaing she had a part time boyfriend! :rofl:
Girl, if you had a job also, you wouldnt notice hes gone all the time! The fact you sit around on ur couch eating junk and waiting for him all day is sad.
Sorry he has to work like every other human?
Shes so delusional when it ces to adulthood!

I seriously dont understand how she can just sit at home all day and night and literally ROT! She just orders junk food after junk food! There is healthier ways to gain weight for starters, but an even healthier way to get a booty is work for it!

I couldnt imagine the highlight of my day being watching a gps map of my food being delivered. :roll:

For someone with see much anxiety about death, shes really digging her grave and wasting her life.
Also, everytime someone asks why shes gotten so fat a cuntie has to run in and say shes gaining for her bbl! But they are just as stupid and seem to think 1. Its okay and 2. Shes going to loosr all this weight!
I laughed when she said outloud to the camera that her weight is starting to show in her face, but not her arms! Girl, ur arms gained the weight weeks ago! Your face showed it immediatly too! Who are you trying to trick? Your getting fat on purpose. Did she really think she was only going to gain it in her tummy?
I cant wait till after this surgery when shes still not happy with her body, cause shes going to have thunder thighs, fat arms, fat face and hips and an ass that will not fit 0 jeans, and she will need like a size 12 to get them over her hips/ass, but her tummy is going to be skinny/flat so cloths will fit her even weirder! :rofl:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

stars&rockets08 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>piinksparkles</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1035321702572408832</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
Keep telling everybody how sour your are about "intentional weight gain for surgery". And how much you love your body Sam. :roll: :rofl:
At least she recognizes shes getting FAT! :rofl:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

just watched the "part time boyfriend" vlog. is all this girl knows how to do is complain? go out and get a job like most people in the world and his absence wouldn't be that recognizable.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I have to say I'm so confused about her weight gain lol. Like I think we all assumed it was for a second Bbl but I don't believe she's said this for sure? Could be wrong. Even if that was the case wouldn't she have gotten it done by now? Just seeing the crap she eats daily makes me feel gross. I always feel so run down even if I eat bad a couple days in a week.. Can't even imagine lol.

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

I AM FROM MONTREAL (QUEBEC) AND THE FACT SHE SAID Q-BECK MAKES ME RAGE
SO
FUCKING
HARD
OMG
WHY

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Ive noticed lately in EVERY video she posts shes complaining in some form! Is that all she has going for her now?
Like she makes the smallest, stupidest things i to these big rants, and some even a whole video worth! GO.OUTSIDE!!!! Get a life. You would see these things you bitch and complain about are petty and small compared to a normal persons real life.
Also, as for Q Beck - she was totally the smartest girl in her class! Shes sooooo educated!
She prob has no idea where Quebec is on the Canadian map! :rofl:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”