**Cough** AlfieImage

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re:

Post by nixworld68 »

He's been taken to Wimbledon today by Robinson's (one of the main sponsors). This is a personal thing, but it makes me sick. I can't tell you how much I would love to be at Wimbledon today. I'm a big tennis fan, but I've not got tickets in the draw for about ten years now! Plus I could barely afford it. The fact that this POINTLESS child, who has no interest in tennis whatsoever and has never even mentioned it, has full hospitality on the best day of the tournament makes me furious.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: "The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

nixworld68 wrote:He's been taken to Wimbledon today by Robinson's (one of the main sponsors). This is a personal thing, but it makes me sick. I can't tell you how much I would love to be at Wimbledon today. I'm a big tennis fan, but I've not got tickets in the draw for about ten years now! Plus I could barely afford it. The fact that this POINTLESS child, who has no interest in tennis whatsoever and has never even mentioned it, has full hospitality on the best day of the tournament makes me furious.
Ikr ImageImage The only good thing that might come of it if he's vlogging it is that kids might take a bit of interest in it I guess

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

Comolemntfou wrote:There's 496 posters left. Probably 500 in total, savage sales. He's obviously learnt nothing from the last shop where they were left with thousands of Tanya posters that no one bought. Just likes these posters as the markup is huge.

Only someone as stupid as him would launch hoddies in the middle of a heatwave where most of his fans live. You idiot, leave the hoodies for a few weeks until it's cool and the people you've milked the first time around might have more pocket money.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Does anyone know how to check the remaining inventory?? x

joffy
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by joffy »

sprinkleofmoney2 wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:There's 496 posters left. Probably 500 in total, savage sales. He's obviously learnt nothing from the last shop where they were left with thousands of Tanya posters that no one bought. Just likes these posters as the markup is huge.

Only someone as stupid as him would launch hoddies in the middle of a heatwave where most of his fans live. You idiot, leave the hoodies for a few weeks until it's cool and the people you've milked the first time around might have more pocket money.

Does anyone know how to check the remaining inventory?? x
Add a large quantity, i.e. 2000 to the basket, it will tell you how many are avaialble.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by EST »

Does he think this shot makes him look sick and savage? :rofl:

[tweet][/tweet]

nixworld68 wrote:He's been taken to Wimbledon today by Robinson's (one of the main sponsors). This is a personal thing, but it makes me sick. I can't tell you how much I would love to be at Wimbledon today. I'm a big tennis fan, but I've not got tickets in the draw for about ten years now! Plus I could barely afford it. The fact that this POINTLESS child, who has no interest in tennis whatsoever and has never even mentioned it, has full hospitality on the best day of the tournament makes me furious.
Call them out on it - preferably on social media. I bet he doesn't know anything about tennis, and is only interested because it's Wimbledon/a current event. The same probably applies to the World Cup.

the_nomad
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by the_nomad »

Comolemntfou wrote:

Considering how rare it is for the Zalfie clan to leave outside the comforts of their home, I'm sure he thought it would be sick and savage to sell hoodies during the summer and through a heatwave no less. He's a friggin genius that one. :roll:

The merch that Alfie gave away to that one guy (who didn't know who Alfie was) in his latest vlog, is that going towards his overall sales count?

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I bet he vlogged the free lunch, Pimms and goodie bag, and during the whole match was on his phone as he doesn't understand tennis.

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by shite+++ »

Intro to the next vlog will be how much of a mega tennis fan he is and how its been one of his life long dream to attend Wimbledon

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re:

Post by Hem848484 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:So is this the only design they’re doing for the new merch?? Lord have mercy. Image

I’ve seen other YouTubers do a competition of sorts with designs for merch purchase. You compile three designs created by viewers, people vote, and you select the one with the most votes as the winner. Build a collection around that. Easy peasy. Of course that would take planning and the designer would have to be compensated accordingly, but I think it’s a better idea than recycling some gym art bullshit.

Who the hell do they have working for them? I’m not in this business at all, yet I can come up with better solutions to their issues. It’s freaking pitiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is SUPPOSED to do monthly limited edition merch drops. I’ll be shocked if he actually follows through. He probably really overestimated how many units to order too, and he’s going to wind up with too much inventory to give it the exclusive feel he was going for.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:451 posters left.
Tee shirt and white hoodie sold out. :?

Black hoodies
125 small
1 medium
13 large
No extra large or extra/extra large. (Probably never was)
He really does have about 1500 fans to milk dry. Bit of pent up demand as no releases for ages.

He was lying shorty after releasing saying 75% were sold though.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Post by kmare91 »

shite+++ wrote:Intro to the next vlog will be how much of a mega tennis fan he is and how its been one of his life long dream to attend Wimbledon
I'm nervous he'd walk up and inform the players that he's getting into professional tennis lessons with a private coach like he told the RAF pilots about a license. He'd be fine while sat watching it because he'd be on his phone or staring at his feet because he's clueless, but somebody needs to duct tape him before he gets around people who are actually popular, talented and NOT social freaks.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by EST »

has be bought tennis equipment to play with for 5 minutes before discarding it yet? tennis court at the house?

Re:

Post by Guest »

Exactly. I know I've blown all my money this month on sleeveless tops and floaty trousers to survive this heatwave. I feel sick at the thought of buying a hoody right now. :rofl:

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

434 "posters" left so just over 30 a day sold. The manipulative toad is totally going to sign the remaining ones to flog them off and screw over all the fans that bought them first.

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

EST wrote:has be bought tennis equipment to play with for 5 minutes before discarding it yet? tennis court at the house?
huge table tennis table by the trampoline he never uses

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by nicocacola »

Hem848484 wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:So is this the only design they’re doing for the new merch?? Lord have mercy. Image

I’ve seen other YouTubers do a competition of sorts with designs for merch purchase. You compile three designs created by viewers, people vote, and you select the one with the most votes as the winner. Build a collection around that. Easy peasy. Of course that would take planning and the designer would have to be compensated accordingly, but I think it’s a better idea than recycling some gym art bullshit.

Who the hell do they have working for them? I’m not in this business at all, yet I can come up with better solutions to their issues. It’s freaking pitiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is SUPPOSED to do monthly limited edition merch drops. I’ll be shocked if he actually follows through. He probably really overestimated how many units to order too, and he’s going to wind up with too much inventory to give it the exclusive feel he was going for.
I assume his graphic designer is mainly for this purpose especially since the newest merch is more than the PB logo. Didn't he say he had a designer do up this quote for the gym?

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by Bitch Features »

For those of you who don’t read Zoe’s threads, someone has found the prices of a lot of Zalfie’s furniture and it’s really interesting imo. So if anyone’s interested in their furniture, here’s the link to the furniture thread viewtopic.php?f=141&t=33968
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

Urghhh

Probably searched low and high for this newspaper to tweet ImageImage

Darbyxo
Learner
Learner

Re:

Post by Darbyxo »

Either that or he has his head in his hands because he's bored. We know Alfie has no interest in sport.
I'd imagine he's delighted to get the exposure from sitting in front of Laura Whitmore and Lisa Snowdon and they probably have no idea who he is.

Return to “Pointless Blog”