GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

Mycatjames
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

Post by Mycatjames »

Check out the comments on her tea swaycjinf video, they are not good. I was shocked to see so many viewers complaining about her "2.0" content.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

What do gators have to do w graveyards?
Or girls for that matter?
And neither particularly seem "Texas". Or symbolic of an inbred looking woman.

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

Just checked out her “secret” Instagram, cry me a river...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Twizzler on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone repeats the same desire to change or grow yet never does a thing about it. Either change shit up or shut the fuck up.
Same shit, different day

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Delet This wrote:What do gators have to do w graveyards?
Or girls for that matter?
And neither particularly seem "Texas". Or symbolic of an inbred looking woman.
I guess it's for her love of graveyards and she lives in East Texas, which is more swampland/gatorland than the rest of Texas. She should honestly just change her channel name to Bunny or w/e if she wants to be taken seriously.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Twizzler wrote:Just checked out her “secret” Instagram, cry me a river...
Her problem is she keeps focusing on trying to please her "fans" by putting out content she thinks they want when she should be putting out what she wants/enjoys. Problem is she has no friends and only leaves the house to go to Starbucks for a small bit of social interaction. No one wants to see that. So what does she have left? I guess she could show off more of her mansion/wealth. Eventually that'll get boring. But whatever she does, she needs to like it. People can tell when your content is forced.

noche892
Debater
Debater

Post by noche892 »

I still can’t believe all the bitching and moaning her fans did, she got that stupid account with her nickname. She could have made her own, but she acts like a bratty child that has to have everything. And what’s this account gonna be? I feel like it’ll be another flop as usual. And all we’ll see is woe is me posts 24/7.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"Wahhhh wahhh woe is me. Bitch bitch bitch and moan. Please leave me comments about how great I am to cheer me up."

I am so sick of her.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

When this second IG thing started, I knew it was going to turn into another banana peppers. What a waste of a page.

If she had any brains, she would have turned it into a fashion IG. She “hurls” so much crap. She might as well develop and show off her aesthetic. A photo is much easier to edit and upload than a try-on video. She makes her life harder than it needs to be.

Rachel. Unplug from social media, get some perspective, and come back on your birthday. Also, calm down on the daily caffeine intake.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:When this second IG thing started, I knew it was going to turn into another banana peppers. What a waste of a page.

If she had any brains, she would have turned it into a fashion IG. She “hurls” so much crap. She might as well develop and show off her aesthetic. A photo is much easier to edit and upload than a try-on video. She makes her life harder than it needs to be.

Rachel. Unplug from social media, get some perspective, and come back on your birthday. Also, calm down on the daily caffeine intake.
I don’t understand why she feels the need to always have a second account to be herself. That’s just more work for her to manage 2 accounts. It doesn’t make any sense. She didn’t understand Shane’s advice at all.

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

noche892 wrote:I know her toe hair is light and not as noticeable, but I hope she shaves that when she gets pedicures, it's kinda gross. :?

I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time that Bunny would try to buy off a glass at her friend's wedding that wasn't a wedding favor. :roll:

And her with these freaking face masks, she's so obnoxious.
Those glasses are a joke. Especially since her stans are buying them for her, and sending them. You know they'll sit in the box in the pile of unopened fan mail for at least a year, then when she does bother herself to open it, they'll sit in the box opened, in a corner collecting dust.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Why is every tweet and IG post complaining "change is hard and can't just be done overnight" ?
Honey, you've been talking about this since you started your banana peppers channel over a year ago. I mean how many years do she intend for this to take? Also the constant victim complex and whining got old like 12 months ago. I have a 40 hrs a week job in an office I don't like and sick kid at home she needs to shut the fuck up.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

"I don’t understand why she feels the need to always have a second account to be herself. That’s just more work for her to manage 2 accounts. It doesn’t make any sense. She didn’t understand Shane’s advice at all."

I think she did understand it but her laziness and entitlement always take over. Not to mention her constant need to obsessively play her poor me shtick to garner sympathy. Why Shane even bothered to go to her and waste his time I'll never know. Guess he knows now though.

Post by Guest »

She needs to start selling crap and preparing for her move to the trailer park. I hope she vlogs the foreclosure.

mm621
Debater
Debater

Post by mm621 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:When this second IG thing started, I knew it was going to turn into another banana peppers. What a waste of a page.

This would actually be a very good idea for her! It would help her branch out a little, and maybe find some new inspiration. She might even gain a new/different audience.

I really don’t understand her need to have multiple accounts with the same shit on each one. What’s the point? If you’re going to make multiple YouTube channels and Instagram pages, put some different content on them! This is why she isn’t “growing and improving.” She’s just doing the same shit over and over again, expecting a different result each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sosi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sosi »

I think that she started this new instagram for a "safe space" where she could whine and cry and her diehard fans will praise her that she is "doing great" and sympathizes with her .
Because on graveyardgirl and banana peppers there is many comments telling her she is back to her old content and that she didn't learn anything from Shane.
Last edited by Sosi on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

Well that's just pathetic

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

I would have thought she’d make
It private seeing how it’s a “secret account” but then again she probably wouldn’t have as many followers/views/likes (aka sources of income) which is what she really wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mycatjames
Learner
Learner

Post by Mycatjames »

It's such bullshit, that victim mentality. She's so clearly never evolved mentally beyond the coddled, spoiled little only child she undoubtedly was.

"Change can't happen overnight!!!!" What a cop-out, of course it can. Habits take longer to modify, but you can actively make positive changes immediately. For example, simply filming the same boring content on her back patio would be a huge improvement.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Since her series with Shane i havent watched a single video of hers... has she been posting even?? Haha
I wish she would do more 90s box unboxing that ppl sent her! Those videos were golden!

Return to “grav3yardgirl”