Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 3

Loseanuelle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 3

Post by Loseanuelle »

Karuna blocked me on Twitter, weirdest thing is I’ve never tweeted or associated with her.. so wtf?? Bitter Betty much.

Katarina337
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Katarina337 »

Hello! I'm new to this site, but I've been reading these threads for a few days now and there's always something I wondered. I started following Karuna in 2016 and followed her tumblr and her Facebook page. I knew of her nsfw patreon and her amazon wishlist. I'm not on tumblr anymore and I doubt she still has a blog due to the nsfw ban on it, but I keep seeing her posts from Facebook... I felt uncomfortable about quite a lot of them. But am I the only one who feels weird about how she lashes out on her husband publicly? Not too long ago she had this post where she was saying she was tired of feeling used (I don't know if she was referring to her dom or husband, but I took it to face value and thought it was referring to her husband). How she made public things about bank sharing (she made him look bad for that, but honestly, she doesn't look like she's spending for any of her family members but her). I just find it odd? Anyone else's thoughts on that? (Also, her spending habits are less than normal. A scooter/motorcycle and now a silicon baby?)
"A crown is merely a hat that lets the rain in"
-Frederick the great

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I'm pretty sure anyone can just make a new thread?
HUMUH101 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:30 pm
I feel bad saying this about her new doll but it looks kinda bad. For $4000 USD, it was a complete waste of money even if it had turned out better looking that would have still been a colossal waste of money. I just find it funny that after she opened it she kept reiterating that the doll was perfect over and over almost as if she was trying to convince herself that she didn't just flush all her money down the toilet. She said a while back that she was no longer going to buy these reborn dolls and I thought she had learned her lesson. But I guess not.
The doll creator knows nothing about dark skin tone because that doll looked grey. But if it's really selling for $4k then maybe they need no motivation to learn how to improve. Maybe I need to get into the business so I can scam people too.

bby
Talker
Talker

Post by bby »

did she learn nothing from the last time she wore a wig w locs??? it looks hideous, not cared for, not correctly worn, and just straight up racist. girl........ please learn.

also, any ideas why she's crying on snap today?
15/11.

burn me down till i'm nothing but memories.

waimia
Learner
Learner

Post by waimia »

I'm happy for them to go on their 2nd vacation together as a family... but don't you think they could afford more if she didn't spend 4k on a plastic doll and Vic got a job lol

longscarf
Talker
Talker

Post by longscarf »

GUYS IM CRYING SHE BLOCKED ME TOO I'VE LITERALLY NEVER INTERACTED WITH HER TWEETS

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

wait, who's joe?

Katarina337
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Katarina337 »

I'm sure that this point has been made before, but I have many reasons to believe that the reason for her husband and her being "single" on Facebook has to do with welfare. I've seen many times that it's speculated she still is (I would hope not, but if she is hear me out) where I live, if the two parents are separated and one says they "legally" live somewhere else they can get more child care money from the government. Don't know if it's the same in her state (I live in Canada, so big gaps can happen) but that's the main thing that popped up for me? Seems like it's just a scheme to either get more money or not be tailed down. :/ I'm most likely sure someone made that connection prior to me though, so if so, I'm sorry ;w; (I haven't read every threads so I don't know if someone said something in the like before, though I'm probably just brewing old tea right now lol)

Glad to see the kids having a little bit more attention recently, or at least I hope so :/
"A crown is merely a hat that lets the rain in"
-Frederick the great

Loseanuelle
Learner
Learner

Post by Loseanuelle »

longscarf wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 am
GUYS IM CRYING SHE BLOCKED ME TOO I'VE LITERALLY NEVER INTERACTED WITH HER TWEETS

She must be stalking hard.. do you follow any of those hate pages about her on Twitter? Cause I follow two of them and I assume that’s why she blocked me otherwise I’m baffled lol

longscarf
Talker
Talker

Post by longscarf »

Loseanuelle wrote:
longscarf wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 am

She must be stalking hard.. do you follow any of those hate pages about her on Twitter? Cause I follow two of them and I assume that’s why she blocked me otherwise I’m baffled lol
yeah lol i follow one of them. i think she blocks whoever follows them, but it's just funny to think she blocked me in particular idk what it is like what is an anime twitter gonna do to her

wait, who's joe?

buddha
Talker
Talker

Post by buddha »

random, but her nails are so ugly

Scamalot
Debater
Debater

Post by Scamalot »

i don't understand why she takes a week from posting vids in order to pre-film videos to post while she is away on vacation. am i confused? either way she will be missing a week of posting, whats the diff if it this week or next week or the week she gets back even? am i missing something?
.•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ •*¨`★
I love you with all of my patreon....
(¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’

gemma13
Learner
Learner

Post by gemma13 »

Scamalot wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:35 pm
i don't understand why she takes a week from posting vids in order to pre-film videos to post while she is away on vacation. am i confused? either way she will be missing a week of posting, whats the diff if it this week or next week or the week she gets back even? am i missing something?
She's just stupid.

longscarf
Talker
Talker

Post by longscarf »

surprisingly there's actually negative comments on the small mic video. maybe she's not stalking the comments as much? ImageImage

wait, who's joe?

EnderbornTea
Learner
Learner

Post by EnderbornTea »

Did anyone see the EMDR vid she made? She's like, "yeah so I'm not a doctor, BUT" and then proceeds to basically bullshit a therapy session? "I don't consider this a roleplay, I consider it help." So... You aren't a medical professional, you are in no way qualified, but ASMR is basically therapy right? I dunno man. Seems just. Weird.
"That tea better be f***ing boiling"

EnderbornTea
Learner
Learner

Post by EnderbornTea »

Ok, so I have been thinking about why it bothered me so much. It just was kinda weird to me that this "treatment" she was boasting involved a sort of talking through trauma. It has been proven over and over again that thinking about what traumatized you is the worst thing to do. it only reprograms your brain into trauma again.
"That tea better be f***ing boiling"

dasboob
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dasboob »

EnderbornTea wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:00 pm
Ok, so I have been thinking about why it bothered me so much. It just was kinda weird to me that this "treatment" she was boasting involved a sort of talking through trauma. It has been proven over and over again that thinking about what traumatized you is the worst thing to do. it only reprograms your brain into trauma again.
EMDR actually has a lot of support in the psychotherapy community, is endorsed by numerous national organizations, and studies on it support it as an effective therapy for things like PTSD and anxiety. (Source: the internet, I have an MSc in Psychology, and my mom is a licensed MFT who is trained in EMDR.

THAT SAID, EMDR is an ONGOING treatment process, and it really bothered me that Karuna made this video too. It's incredibly reckless, in my opinion, because EMDR practitioners have undergone a training program and this type of therapy should be undertaken after multiple introductory/preparatory sessions with a therapist to identify/discuss traumatic events or memories the client would like to focus on, and to prepare coping strategies for clients to utilize during/after sessions. EMDR, like with other types of prolonged exposure therapy treatments, can be very triggering, particularly in early sessions, so I find this video incredibly irresponsible and reckless to have made.

Post by Guest »

Her latest video makes me speechless. If she put one minute of research into trauma and how it works then she would have stopped thinking about doing such a video in that second. This can be very triggering for some people and they might no be able to cope with the emotions after watching her video. The trigger warning does nothing for people who are not aware of their trauma.

Funkychicken4077
Talker
Talker

Post by Funkychicken4077 »

Anyone notice her top lip in the latest EMDR video? 🤢

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

That EMDR video was so irresponsible. I can't say it better than it has already been said so I will leave it there.

She needs to stick to ASMR and "plucking away negative energy" and woo like that. At least that shit is harmless.

buddha
Talker
Talker

Post by buddha »

And her top lip in that up-close shot of her freckles from Snapchat. I was waiting for her to burst through my phone and swallow me whole.

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”