Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

Post by eastsidebabe »

Do they still drill down your own teeth to stubs to put the veneers over them? The UK YouTuber Alfie Deyes who had his done in Dubai said they don’t do that anymore because the new veneers are so thin. But what else would all the drilling be for?

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jliz10925 »

eastsidebabe wrote:Do they still drill down your own teeth to stubs to put the veneers over them? The UK YouTuber Alfie Deyes who had his done in Dubai said they don’t do that anymore because the new veneers are so thin. But what else would all the drilling be for?
At the practices I've worked at here in Vegas they still do drill them down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

eastsidebabe wrote:Do they still drill down your own teeth to stubs to put the veneers over them? The UK YouTuber Alfie Deyes who had his done in Dubai said they don’t do that anymore because the new veneers are so thin. But what else would all the drilling be for?
I think there are two kinds of veneers. Ones you drill down your teeth for and others that pretty much just go on top of your old teeth. The ones that go on top i think are more upkeep? I could be wrong so take what i say with a grain of salt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

ImageImage

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Here's what I got from Chiclet's new video:

-Couldn't bother to brush her hair.
-Says she doesn't care for her skin when she travels by plane. Looks like she doesn't care for anything tbh, just look at her eyebrows.
-Zoom in on her hand in the first pic, on the thumb under the fake nail, it's a dirty brown. Image
-Her blurring filter is working double time in this video, but you can still see texture and huge pores when she moves.
-Her teeth are temporary, she can't wait until she gets her permanent veneers.
-She chipped one tooth the first day she got them and doesn't know from what. Stop lying Nicotine, you know it's from all that candy you eat.
-Her teeth are already stained (after like 2 weeks?) because she drinks "coffee". Lol it couldn't possibly be from smoking too.
-Her teeth are huge and look tragic.
-Her makeup is nothing new, still a hot mess. She sucks at blending eyeshadow, it's so patchy.
Someone mentioned she looks like Amrezy, lol I think she sounds like her too.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Omg eww her real nail IS brown. Goes with the brown on brown on brown she doing lmao . Does she not wash her hands before she puts on makeup ? !!

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

Yeah...I still like Nicole deep down because she can be funny and charming but hasn't been like that in a minute. The veneers are not doing her any favors but I'm guessing people asking about her teeth in the comments finally got to her. No shame in that, but they don't look good. She also made it a point to say in her vlog that she's paying for her veneers herself and the dentist didn't comp her procedure, which I appreciate, but it's pretty obvious she didn't do much research beyond "Who do all the beauty YTers go to for veneers?" You think she would've learned her lesson when she went to that plastic surgeon the Kardashians use for fillers. Ended up messing up her naturally cute face. I'm sure there are perfectly good doctors in FL that would've done a better job if she would've cared to look at all the reviews, before and afters, gone to consults and met several of them. But she just went to this guy and now has chiclet teeth like Amrezy.

Damn going back to any of her videos from 2013/2014 it's like "Where did this girl go?" She was so fucking cool to me. Confident, funny, sassy. Nicole seems so worn down and blah now.

MakeupLuna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MakeupLuna »

She kind of resembled Janice Dickinson to me in this video. Sad.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Okay yea all I see is the bottom teeth just like amrezy lmao

sailorleee
Learner
Learner

Post by sailorleee »

sandserif wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:30 pm
Yeah...I still like Nicole deep down because she can be funny and charming but hasn't been like that in a minute. The veneers are not doing her any favors but I'm guessing people asking about her teeth in the comments finally got to her. No shame in that, but they don't look good. She also made it a point to say in her vlog that she's paying for her veneers herself and the dentist didn't comp her procedure, which I appreciate, but it's pretty obvious she didn't do much research beyond "Who do all the beauty YTers go to for veneers?" You think she would've learned her lesson when she went to that plastic surgeon the Kardashians use for fillers. Ended up messing up her naturally cute face. I'm sure there are perfectly good doctors in FL that would've done a better job if she would've cared to look at all the reviews, before and afters, gone to consults and met several of them. But she just went to this guy and now has chiclet teeth like Amrezy.

Damn going back to any of her videos from 2013/2014 it's like "Where did this girl go?" She was so fucking cool to me. Confident, funny, sassy. Nicole seems so worn down and blah now.
fuckkk exactly my feelings. Her Vlogmas from like 2013 I believe, she was so adorable and funny. She lives just a few miles from me and I felt I related to her so much... now I cling and watch her videos sometimes hoping that the girl I looked up to will come back but I think shes just gone. Being rich you'd think she would change... but why did her personality go to shit?

I think she hates doing youtube but doesn't want to work... perhaps it makes her deeply unhappy but she feels stuck. I used to watch every video of hers, now I skip most. I don't want to do my make up like hers... ever.

sailorleee
Learner
Learner

Post by sailorleee »

Also... I have a feeling she reads in here. How she used to joke about the "morning-k" comments and now the teeth I just have to wonder... also her weight... she is working on it now. Does anyone else think she reads here?

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

sailorleee wrote:Also... I have a feeling she reads in here. How she used to joke about the "morning-k" comments and now the teeth I just have to wonder... also her weight... she is working on it now. Does anyone else think she reads here?
They all read here !!!

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Well here we go with another tutorial video where she mentions..*drumroll*..Audible!! In the beginning. Gotta sneak in the sponsorship and pay them bills before the month ends I guess. Ugh

Her brows are tragic and I see she never followed thru w getting them done like she said she wld awhile back.

Her veneer temps on the bottom are way too large for her mouth. I damn sure hope they shave them shits down when she goes for her permanent ones

ebonyyB+
Learner
Learner

Post by ebonyyB+ »

I couldn't even get through her newest video, she was sooo boring good lord

ebonyyB+
Learner
Learner

Post by ebonyyB+ »

Screenshot_20190222-145111_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

ebonyyB+ wrote:
Screenshot_20190222-145111_Instagram.jpg
ImageImage

LolaBA
Learner
Learner

Post by LolaBA »

I still watch her , I agree that it is noticeable that she does not have a real motivation to do youtube anymore (besides I think make up brands collaborations) I think that´s the real money. I wonder when youtube ends or become not so popular how is she´s gonna keep her life style? I hope she gets like investors advice or something like that to put her money to work and not to rely on her videos!

ebonyyB+
Learner
Learner

Post by ebonyyB+ »

Sorry for the multiple posts but I wanted to come back and talk about how she said that she wants to find motivation again for YouTube and how she knows that she is very inconsistent and she wants to change it. How long do you think that will last? I give it about a week of consistency and the *poof* nothing again for another month or so :roll:

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Nicole

Post by Character Assassin »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:42 pm
Well here we go with another tutorial video where she mentions..*drumroll*..Audible!! In the beginning. Gotta sneak in the sponsorship and pay them bills before the month ends I guess. Ugh Image

Her brows are tragic and I see she never followed thru w getting them done like she said she wld awhile back. Image

Her veneer temps on the bottom are way too large for her mouth. I damn sure hope they shave them shits down when she goes for her permanent ones ImageImage

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We can always count at least one video per month because she won't miss out on that audible money!

Also, she mentioned in a recent video that she did not get her brows done like she said she would because she doesn't want to get rid of the brow hairs because she "grew them". Soooooo, she hoards ugly Home Good Xmas trees, overpriced "magic" rocks, cats, makeup and now brow hair! This bitch has some real problems.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I'm sitting her laughing that her videos barely hit 200K anymore after 2 - 3 days online..

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”