Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nicole

Post by starsicle11 »

bubbles_328 wrote:
starsicle11 wrote:Did she really say 4 days is the longest they’ve been apart in 10 years? Because they broke up for quite awhile after he cheated on her and that was not over 10 years ago. Talk about denial...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oooh I never knew abt this.. when did this happen, did she talk abt it in a video or something?!

It was a few years ago and I remember her talking about the breakup in a vlog. Someone that knows her used to post on here all the time and spilled the tea about the cheating.. they seemed to know a lot about Nicole. Username was ohhthatchin or something lmao..

It was around the time when she lived in that house with the enclosed pool. I will try and find it.

Edit: Here's the link to the forum where cheatings discussed

viewtopic.php?t=20236&start=600#top

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Re: Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

Post by Misszell »

She straight up looks like Mrs. Potato head. Was her head always so potato shaped?!?!?

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

starsicle11 wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:
starsicle11 wrote:Did she really say 4 days is the longest they’ve been apart in 10 years? Because they broke up for quite awhile after he cheated on her and that was not over 10 years ago. Talk about denial...

Oooh I never knew abt this.. when did this happen, did she talk abt it in a video or something?!

It was a few years ago and I remember her talking about the breakup in a vlog. Someone that knows her used to post on here all the time and spilled the tea about the cheating.. they seemed to know a lot about Nicole. Username was ohhthatchin or something lmao..

It was around the time when she lived in that house with the enclosed pool. I will try and find it.

Edit: Here's the link to the forum where cheatings discussed

viewtopic.php?t=20236&start=600#top

Thank you! I had no idea I’ll have to read up on that for sure

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

kaleandonion wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:37 am
did this chick really wear a dirty-ass shirt for like 4 days? that's not relatable that's actually gross - girl we know you have more than 1 t-shirt

Yeah and why did she change back into it after going on the jet ski, surely she showered after that (or not)? Unless she edited the ending from a completely different day.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:17 am
Character Assassin wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:15 am
eastsidebabe wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:11 am
You've skipped over the Peloton two week period. :rofl: Wonder how much she spent on that bike.

Oh yeah youre right! I forgot about the $2,000 bike and didn't she also get a regular bicycle awhile back she was going to ride outside? HAHAHA this chick....
Yup, she went wild on the Peloton for two weeks, showed herself all sweaty after her various stints on the bike. Jerms would ride it after she did. Now, not a mention. Wonder if she ever thought of trying one at the gym for a while to see if it was something she would follow through with, but why bother when you have $2K just laying around to spare.
Haven't a bunch of Youtubers gotten Pelotons recently? They've been on my Hulu ads so fecking much too! I'm actually wondering if Nicole and everyone else actually got sent the bikes for free so they would make cameos in people's videos.

Though i wouldn't put it past some of these guru numbskulls to go out and spend that money of a trendy exercise bike they'll only use for a week, but it would make more sense if Nicole got it and only used it for as long as they asked her to feature it in vlogs.

On a different subject, does she seriously think her nails now are short??! It just shows how tacky and deluded she is. I would consider those medium to long actually, what she usually wears is just unacceptable outside of Guru World.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by jliz10925 »

Kandi25 wrote:
eastsidebabe wrote:
eastsidebabe wrote:
You've skipped over the Peloton two week period. :rofl: Wonder how much she spent on that bike.

Oh yeah youre right! I forgot about the $2,000 bike and didn't she also get a regular bicycle awhile back she was going to ride outside? HAHAHA this chick....
Yup, she went wild on the Peloton for two weeks, showed herself all sweaty after her various stints on the bike. Jerms would ride it after she did. Now, not a mention. Wonder if she ever thought of trying one at the gym for a while to see if it was something she would follow through with, but why bother when you have $2K just laying around to spare.
Haven't a bunch of Youtubers gotten Pelotons recently? They've been on my Hulu ads so fecking much too! I'm actually wondering if Nicole and everyone else actually got sent the bikes for free so they would make cameos in people's videos.

Though i wouldn't put it past some of these guru numbskulls to go out and spend that money of a trendy exercise bike they'll only use for a week, but it would make more sense if Nicole got it and only used it for as long as they asked her to feature it in vlogs.

On a different subject, does she seriously think her nails now are short??! It just shows how tacky and deluded she is. I would consider those medium to long actually, what she usually wears is just unacceptable outside of Guru World.
Not to defend her but I have a Peloton, ride 4 times a week and also do weight training. Both combined gives you the best results.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

:rofl: I would not be at all surprised, although I don't think she ever showed it up close. She did mention it quite a bit during that short period though. And now she is on to weights, :rofl:

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Y'all that K sound in the beginning of her vlog... shade at us haha. I also noticed that she cant do a lot of things without Germ like when she said oh have to do grocery shoppin..gonna wait for PAPA (eew) or getting gas or sth else..wtf you're um what 30 sth..those veneers giving her a little bit of a lisp I'm thinking of getting braces and wonder if I will be talking with a lisp.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

tedy94 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:34 am
Y'all that K sound in the beginning of her vlog... shade at us haha. I also noticed that she cant do a lot of things without Germ like when she said oh have to do grocery shoppin..gonna wait for PAPA (eew) or getting gas or sth else..wtf you're um what 30 sth..those veneers giving her a little bit of a lisp I'm thinking of getting braces and wonder if I will be talking with a lisp.
OT: regarding the braces, I've had about 10-12 years worth of dental work done and you'll have a little bit of a lisp until your mouth adjusts. Afterwards, you'll be okay! :tu:

ebonyyB+
Learner
Learner

Post by ebonyyB+ »

Kandi25 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:15 pm
eastsidebabe wrote:
eastsidebabe wrote:

It's a matter of personal opinion with the nails. I personally think they're short. Ugly, but short. If you can make a proper fist with them then they are short.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

ebonyyB+ wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:02 am
It's a matter of personal opinion with the nails. I personally think they're short. Ugly, but short. If you can make a proper fist with them then they are short.
Yeah I think it's all a matter of what you're used to, she's worn freakishly long acrylics for so long that she must have adjusted to those. But she's acting like they're so short that they're painful, when she's definitely got a little bit of length past her fingertips!

Her nails are still longer than how most people working in food or health are allowed to have anyway. When I was at Starbucks for example they don't allow enhancements or polish, so no acrylics/tips/hard gel, and some stricter managers like you to keep your natural unpolished nails short enough that dirt/food can't get under them (so trimmed down down to the nail bed). So I guess for me hers right now are "long but reasonable".

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Those self help books are NOT working for her.

That last vlog was pretty depressing to watch because she's so dependent on her leech bf that she can't do anything normal without him. If Germy left her she would be an absolute mess and most likely a crazy cat lady. She wore the same coffee stained shirt for 4 days? And they have a washer dryer in their house?

I also don't understand why most of these beauty gurus NEED coffee on days they're not doing anything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

I don’t post here at all but I’ve watched her a few times and.. She’s always looked like Frankenstein’s monster and it always bothered me.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Her vlog was depressing to me too. She does nothing but shop and get her nails done. It’s no wonder she’s so into self help books. Her life is directionless. Collabs are becoming fewer and farther between. I will be shocked if she gets another one anytime soon. She was beyond lucky to collaborate with ABH and look where she is now... she’s gone backwards.

sailorleee
Learner
Learner

Post by sailorleee »

I heard her say Jeremy went to a bachelor party and it made ME nervous, shit lol. I'm glad she trusts him but we all know what goes on in bachelor parties.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

sailorleee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:04 am
I heard her say Jeremy went to a bachelor party and it made ME nervous, shit lol. I'm glad she trusts him but we all know what goes on in bachelor parties.
I literally know women that work with those stag companies and they will literally brag about doing shit "under the table" to get extra tips. Like damn, so much for self-respect? Not to mention, they clearly DGAF if that dude is in a relationship.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

omg part the part where she said they're never apart this long and she's really never stayed alone in the house without him...wtf. You are over 30 years old don't be so insanely dependent. That shit is weird.

sailorleee
Learner
Learner

Post by sailorleee »

UghhAsIf wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:42 am
sailorleee wrote:
I literally know women that work with those stag companies and they will literally brag about doing shit "under the table" to get extra tips. Like damn, so much for self-respect? Not to mention, they clearly DGAF if that dude is in a relationship.
right, hell no.. at the end of the day it's their job and they will do whatever it takes to make more $$. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he did cheat. Nicole doesn't seem sexual, she seems lazy and like she doesn't bathe everyday sadly.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

sailorleee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:50 pm
UghhAsIf wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:42 am
sailorleee wrote:
right, hell no.. at the end of the day it's their job and they will do whatever it takes to make more $$. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he did cheat. Nicole doesn't seem sexual, she seems lazy and like she doesn't bathe everyday sadly.
She doesn't strike me as the sexual type at all either LOL. I can't even imagine her trying to get sexy in lingerie or something to turn him on LOL.

MIND YOU, thinking of a turned on Germs grosses me out so much :rofl:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

We're going to need a new thread for her soon. Anyone have any thread name ideas?

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”