Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desperatella - 280390 attempts at trapping gorgeous part

Post by jamieschmidt »

aehn wrote:
Slackerbitch wrote:Junk-foodella 280390 meals left uneaten
:tu:
Why don't people use the title suggestion thread? I'm not hating, just generally curious

guru231
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by guru231 »

that combover is the stuff of nightmares! why doesnt she have a middle parting, it would suit her so much more!

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

jamieschmidt wrote:
aehn wrote:
Slackerbitch wrote:Junk-foodella 280390 meals left uneaten
:tu:
Why don't people use the title suggestion thread? I'm not hating, just generally curious
I think that maybe they are not familiar enough with the Zoella thread to know that there is one? I am not sure .. I for one didn't know there was one so I assumed maybe some other people don't know either, cause like me they never looked, and are used to other youtubers that don't have one
<3

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

To me it is also foreign to have a thread for the name thread ideas since in all the threads I follow, the suggestions usually pop up around the 40 page mark. Also, not everyone who follows the main thread might follow the idea thread and it would be difficult to switch back and forth for the people who vote on thread names. That's just the process I'm familiar with but I'm new to the Zoella thread and understand that there might be a separate thread since the main thread can get pretty active at times.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Queen Zoe suffer's from "delusions of grandeur" so she can never have any real friend's - because in her mind she has a higher status level than everyone else around her (yes-men and her lady in waiting Poppy) .

That's why everyone come's to her and she never goes to them, on the rare occasion she does get her lazy ass off the couch. She will try to become center of attention somehow !.

28 year's old , look's like 45, act's like a 3 year old spoiled brat , (some how the number's just don't add up ! :rofl: )

gin+tonic
Learner
Learner

Post by gin+tonic »

Long-time reader here but decided to make an account today because the book promo is driving me insane. I’m sure it’s been said a thousand times before but she buys everything premade from M&S.. all she made for her grandads birthday was a salad. Wait, a salad where she cut and stacked pieces of tomato and cheese?! WTF.

Also.. it’s not f*cking pronounced ‘cordally’ !! How has no one in her team or family corrected her on this?! I’ve noticed Alfie says it the same way too :roll:

gin+tonic
Learner
Learner

Post by gin+tonic »

guru231 wrote:that combover is the stuff of nightmares! why doesnt she have a middle parting, it would suit her so much more!
I seriously don’t understand why she’s ever thought it was a good look to sport the combover. There’s no wonder she gets such bad skin - her greasy hair is always half covering her face...

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

You'd think her hairdresser hates her given how bad her hair looks right after she gets it done

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

You’d think she’d actually get her hair done nicely rather than the four inches of root she gets. I’m naturally dark and used to dye my hair blonde. I’m nowhere near as rich as her but my roots never looked that awful. Why go blonde if she’s too lazy to maintain it. It looks like she does it herself.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

MsMaybe wrote:You’d think she’d actually get her hair done nicely rather than the four inches of root she gets. I’m naturally dark and used to dye my hair blonde. I’m nowhere near as rich as her but my roots never looked that awful. Why go blonde if she’s too lazy to maintain it. It looks like she does it herself.
lol it's not even maintaining when your hair looks terrible right after you get it done, she already has roots to begin with.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Slackerbitch wrote:
MsMaybe wrote:You’d think she’d actually get her hair done nicely rather than the four inches of root she gets. I’m naturally dark and used to dye my hair blonde. I’m nowhere near as rich as her but my roots never looked that awful. Why go blonde if she’s too lazy to maintain it. It looks like she does it herself.
lol it's not even maintaining when your hair looks terrible right after you get it done, she already has roots to begin with.
Fair. There’s root drag then there’s four inches of black hair. Why doesn’t her hairdresser tell her it’s a bad idea or maybe Zoe throws so much money they just say yes Zoe, of course Zoe, three bags full Zoe :roll:

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

I think the overgrown root look is what she's going for. I've never understood why people choose this style tbh

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

I forgot if it was posted in alfie's or Zoe's thread
(I'll probably post it in both)

But there were a couple of users here that used a specific website to complain about hidden "ads"
Like with the Nutella and I believe Sean with his suitcase deal

It's a website we're u can file a complaint when people are being shady with what is an ad or not
can anyone link me that please? I really wanna use it on another youtuber

Thank you so much in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caddy01
Talker
Talker

Post by Caddy01 »

I don't know if anyone has watched Joe's vlog, but he goes to Zoe and alfies and when he gets there they aren't even in! They went to get Wagamama :roll: and Joe had to sit outside their house in the rain waiting for them, like wtf!

And when they finally turned up they were talking over Joe and laughing about farts and it took him fucking ages to get a sentence out.

It was just so embarrassing to even see them, like just seeing them turn up made me cringe. They have no social skills or social awareness. They are just so embarrassing!

And I say it time and time again but wtf has happened to zoe, she must have done something to her face it looks so weird and puffy and her eyes look weird and sunken and more idk liney? And zoes laugh, she used to have like a cute high pitched giggle. If you watch olden day Zoe with Louise she just looks like shes having so much fun giggling and now her laugh is this terrifying silent cackle!

I think that's why everyone goes on about Zoe and Louise so much because when they were together they genuinly seemed to just laugh a lot and enjoy each other's company and Zoe doesn't really have that with anyone else. I think she's trying to get that back by faking it with Mark but she can't because she feels too superior nowadays

Guru-Lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru-Lurker »

following

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Cruelladevil wrote:
I think the overgrown root look is what she's going for. I've never understood why people choose this style tbh
True ! :tu: When done properly, the dark roots gives a much more natural appearance when hair is dyed blonde. Blake lively always has dark blonde roots on purpose because it can match her dark brown eyebrows much better than If her hair was completely blonde. It gives a softer appearance and can be low maintained when combined with baby highlights or bayalagy. I have no idea what’s going on with Zoe and her hair though.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

The problem with her roots, in my humble opinion, is that the rest of the hair is yellow-blonde. No highlights, no balayage, just solid nasty peroxide blonde with black roots. It looks trashy, like she did it herself at home over the bathtub.

Leaving a little space between the scalp and where the color starts is great for re-growth, but this three inch grown out look? No, just no. Maybe if the tone was nice, and she had some brown pieces dispersed throughout, but not this two-toned shit.

And if you can’t maintain a nice blonde with a toning shampoo without it going piss yellow, then don’t go blonde. With her money, she has no excuse to have something so easily changed look this bad.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:The problem with her roots, in my humble opinion, is that the rest of the hair is yellow-blonde. No highlights, no balayage, just solid nasty peroxide blonde with black roots. It looks trashy, like she did it herself at home over the bathtub.

Leaving a little space between the scalp and where the color starts is great for re-growth, but this three inch grown out look? No, just no. Maybe if the tone was nice, and she had some brown pieces dispersed throughout, but not this two-toned shit.

And if you can’t maintain a nice blonde with a toning shampoo without it going piss yellow, then don’t go blonde. With her money, she has no excuse to have something so easily changed look this bad.

Amen!! Couldn't have said it better. It looks very Redneck, and I see those all the time. PLEASE, PLEASE get some Shimmer Lights. Something, lady.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I’ve also heard that some women do dark roots + blonde hair to hide the white hairs. So it seems that they colored the hair blonde but then it grows to the natural color, black/brown, when its not true, because it would grow white. See madonna for example

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

" Hi gorgeous my name's Zoe, wanna play with me ? " :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Zoella”