Elle Florence Part 2

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence Part 2

Post by stubbssie »

Akent_2016 wrote:I don't think she is losing weight. People lose fat from their face as a result of aging. Elle looks plump everywhere else.
I think she's just photoshopping her thumbnails.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by no_strings »

Now to send her a gift basket full of cherry, violet and eucalyptus scents!

See how she cannot pass up another opportunity to be a snob bitch with her Frenchisms. And pronouncing "book" as "buck"... Tsk tsk not very lawerly Elle!

Also my god she really looked/spoke like a robot. At one point she mentions being excited about something and sounds the complete opposite of excited!

#trainwreck
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

adel220 wrote:
AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:She’s almost as bad as Jen Ross with her emphasis on her “super extra small ‘petite’ size.”

I think her ideal man is several ladder rungs below her. Stupid, attention loving, and a bit effeminate. An older man with a professional job and financial security won’t be able to tolerate her behavior and uptalk long.
I can see the attention-loving and effeminate part. Stupid, I’m not so sure. She’s really pretentious herself and I don’t think she would like to be with a man who isn’t smart and doesn’t have earning power. We saw with Joe she didn’t like paying her share of the rent as we saw an influx of designer goods creeping in when they lived together.

I know previously she has stated that her grandmother is an inspiration because she worked and took care of herself and her family, but when push comes to shove, I think Elle would hate being the breadwinner if got married and had to take care of a family on top of that. She’d probably outwardly state that she wants a man who was her earning equal, but we all know the reality is she’d rather have the guy take care of the expensive but important stuff while she spends all her #girlboss money on frivolous toys for herself.

Btw, did anyone notice that she states she uses MagicLinks in her latest video? She doesn’t state what they do, though. :rofl: also, all pics of Joe on her Instagram have since been deleted. :rofl: 8-)
She can delete all of the pics of Joe from her IG, but she can never delete this thumbnail from our memories: Image

Post by Guest »

That thumbnail though :rofl:

bauerks
Learner
Learner

Post by bauerks »

Wearing cologne or perfume at work is very unprofessional. Someone needs to tell her.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

bauerks wrote:Wearing cologne or perfume at work is very unprofessional. Someone needs to tell her.
Yea I have always wondered about Youtubers who also work in offices doing perfume hauls and talking about what perfumes they wear. Everywhere I have worked, has said not to wear a strong scent or any scent because people are sensitive or have allergies. I wear little to no perfume to work and it takes me forever to go through a single bottle.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

I don't get it. What's the point of marinating in your perfume when you don't wash your hair for more than a week, unless you are going for a wet Basset Hound scent with floral notes?

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I just don’t see size XS on her?!? Not saying there is anything wrong with her figure but she looks like a S/M to me (and that’s my size too lol)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

^She has the creepiest smile! It's a smirk/smile that children's nightmares are made of.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

TTGirl wrote:Image

I just don’t see size XS on her?!? Not saying there is anything wrong with her figure but she looks like a S/M to me (and that’s my size too lol)!

LOL, it looks like her arms alone would weigh 100 pounds.

Jokes aside, that's another thing I don't get about her. Elle seems like such a control freak type of person. Really, she is not bothered by that body? :roll:

Post by Guest »

She has body image issues. Anyone who has to repeatedly mention their size is suspect, but when said person is consistently squeezing themself into clothing one to two sizes too small then they have a problem accepting their true size.

Elle is about 15 lbs too heavy to comfortably fit in most cuts of clothing marked size 2 and extra small. And when they fit it’s due to vanity sizing.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

TTGirl wrote:Image

Not unless the XS stands for eXtremely Spacious
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

Akent_2016 wrote:Jokes aside, that's another thing I don't get about her. Elle seems like such a control freak type of person. Really, she is not bothered by that body? :roll:
She probably doesn't notice because she is in extreme denial about her true size. Out of curiosity I checked some of the clothes she tried on from the Nordstrom haul and I remember that the jeans she bought run big--according to Nordies consumers who bought the same pair she did. :rofl:

And even though she is a control freak perfectionist, I don't think that's enough motivation for her to go to the gym. Even Joe couldn't get her to work out...she much rather stay in the kitchen making high caloric meals for the both of them.

Post by Guest »

Having said that, I don't think there is anything wrong with not being a size 2. But Elle's obsession with telling people and herself that she is XS/size 2 is so sad and weird to me.

Harper5
Talker
Talker

Post by Harper5 »

Since no one wanted to open a 3rd thread, I've yet again done so. PART 3 is here viewtopic.php?f=158&t=34055&p=3221273#p3221273

Lets continue the chatting there as I think we might be missing posts already :)

Return to “Elle Florence”