Re: Shay "forget the mess, we’re still blessed" Butler

Post by Guest »

oh crap I MEANT TO PUT "BUTLER" not carl lmao

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Shay "forget the mess, we’re still blessed" Carl

Post by Rhea85 »

You can tell they rehearsed their latest vlog where they are at red lobster. the part where he face times Colette and she is trying to look sexy for him. Good thing we can see through their bullshit. All praises to the cam girl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PiinkFart »

i’m here and i’m ready to party

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Every time I see Colette supporting Shay or acting like nothing ever happened I feel a rage erupt inside me.. I used to think Colette was such a strong, beautiful woman but all I can see now is a weak, cancerously brainwashed mormon who couldn’t make a decision for herself if her husband didn’t have a say. It’s like the girls I went to high school with.. they’d air their dirty laundry on social media about their bf cheating on them, and get back together with them a week later and pretend nothing happened. I just can’t believe anything these two say. Shay for acting like he’s happy, and Colette pretending she has a perfect life again. They’re living a lie and it’s so gross.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

^What’s worse is that she allows her in-laws to get her to stay with shay and humiliate her on the moms view.

I don’t understand how she stays calm and collected around Carlie when she says shit like “once a cheater, always a cheater”.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

:love2: :love2:

iLikeUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by iLikeUnicorns »

"Harry baby, Harry call me" I know he's half kidding but eugh, he still wants to hang out with celebs SO much. He hasn't changed a bit :| His obsession with celebs and fame is one of the cringiest things about him.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

can y’all please start putting the “part #” in the thread titles please!

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

What bothers me most is there is no real movement to change from Shay in the past year. If he went "Oh shit, I'm at rock bottom. I have to do everything I can to save this" and made big changes, we would all be up his ass supporting him. Nobody wants to see families break up.

But instead, Shay skips along his merry way creating havoc in his family's life, doing nothing to change. I think this has been going on so long and was while things were still 'good' that he justifies it and blames Colette for being the one to throw a wrench into what was 'going fine' up until then, as if she had no right to be upset when the scandal broke.

I doubt he considers himself as religious as he once was. The only thing he can do while being a selfish ass who won't get any help for his issues is to prey on her comfort and strength, which is her church, which is why they have pics together at SD temple. He's sucking her back in when she gets too independent by reminding her of the good old days. Playing on nostalgia.

"How can he be so bad if he is serving heavenly father? Marriages are forever. If I leave my marriage and break my temple seal, will I see my mom again? He must be a good man, this is caused by outside factors. I wasn't a good enough wife. Serving heavenly father for me is to support my husband in sickness and in health, and he is sick now! This is not his choice!"

I don't think she will ever leave. There are too many emotional and psychological blocks. The only way she'd do it is if her church leaders assured her she would still get everything she hopes for in the afterlife and that it is OK to leave him. Because the church is entirely male-dominated (they like giving women useless positions so they feel included, but at no point does a woman's authority usurp a man's within the church) nobody is ever going to say that to her. And in court for the divorce she'd have to speak against him publicly and with volition and I just don't think she will.

The only escape she will get is if he happens to drink himself to death.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

:rofl: this family is a mess. Carlie loves when other people have relationship issues. Makes her hubby seem much better and her life perfect. Botox, boobs, lips, extensions. Nothing can fix personality issues.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote::rofl: this family is a mess. Carlie loves when other people have relationship issues. Makes her hubby seem much better and her life perfect. Botox, boobs, lips, extensions. Nothing can fix personality issues.
Karma will catch up to her. I mean at least shay shows affection towards Colette but Jackson has been a stone cold since day 1.

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade »

<3

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Is Carlie against Shay now? She's always posting about cheating and mistakes that can relate to Shay in some way lol. Recently on twitter she retweeted " Dont give up what you want most in life for something you think you want now" hmm

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

tkadvil wrote:Is Carlie against Shay now? She's always posting about cheating and mistakes that can relate to Shay in some way lol. Recently on twitter she retweeted " Dont give up what you want most in life for something you think you want now" hmm
Who knows what goes on in that vapid, unstable mind of hers. She’s never been fully content with life.

LennyLemon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LennyLemon »

tkadvil wrote:Is Carlie against Shay now? She's always posting about cheating and mistakes that can relate to Shay in some way lol. Recently on twitter she retweeted " Dont give up what you want most in life for something you think you want now" hmm

I think she just likes to see other people struggle. My sister-in-law is just like that. She loves to watch other people fail/struggle. It makes her feel better about herself and like she’s superior in a way. I get that vibe from Carlie too. Or maybe she’s jealous of her brother for being the “successful” one. He’s the one who made everyone their money after all.

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

Why would Shay have to change - people may stomp their feet, cry or whatever but at the end of the day the entire family and their friends will keep forgiving his behavior. Unless enough people are like enough he has no reason to truly change he only have to fake it enough to try and breath life on their dead YouTube empire.

I think a lot of fellow YouTubers are uncomfortable with them now. Shay in a creep, his family needs him to keep the money flowing and they feel bad for Colette and the kids.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

kittycatpancake wrote:What bothers me most is there is no real movement to change from Shay in the past year. If he went "Oh shit, I'm at rock bottom. I have to do everything I can to save this" and made big changes, we would all be up his ass supporting him. Nobody wants to see families break up.

But instead, Shay skips along his merry way creating havoc in his family's life, doing nothing to change. I think this has been going on so long and was while things were still 'good' that he justifies it and blames Colette for being the one to throw a wrench into what was 'going fine' up until then, as if she had no right to be upset when the scandal broke.

I doubt he considers himself as religious as he once was. The only thing he can do while being a selfish ass who won't get any help for his issues is to prey on her comfort and strength, which is her church, which is why they have pics together at SD temple. He's sucking her back in when she gets too independent by reminding her of the good old days. Playing on nostalgia.

"How can he be so bad if he is serving heavenly father? Marriages are forever. If I leave my marriage and break my temple seal, will I see my mom again? He must be a good man, this is caused by outside factors. I wasn't a good enough wife. Serving heavenly father for me is to support my husband in sickness and in health, and he is sick now! This is not his choice!"

I don't think she will ever leave. There are too many emotional and psychological blocks. The only way she'd do it is if her church leaders assured her she would still get everything she hopes for in the afterlife and that it is OK to leave him. Because the church is entirely male-dominated (they like giving women useless positions so they feel included, but at no point does a woman's authority usurp a man's within the church) nobody is ever going to say that to her. And in court for the divorce she'd have to speak against him publicly and with volition and I just don't think she will.

The only escape she will get is if he happens to drink himself to death.
I doubt she would actually have to go to court and testify to divorce him. He's too lazy to sue for custody of the kids.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

following

Post by Guest »

Daxton pretending to be Shay at the end was quite cute!

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”