The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine #21

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine

Post by Hoofhearted »

Ok, now I've spammed the thread I see we're dangerously close to 40+ pages...new thread name suggestions needed!

Also, I see some posts have been deleted...have people been norty? :o

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

OMG her Asos haul was a complete car crash.
The setting all squashed in the corner was ridiculous and that huge mirror was reflecting the rest of the crap in the room!!!
She is clearly reading GG as she made another sarcastic remark and this time is was about always wearing jumpsuits :D :D
The editing was very poor, she hasn’t got a clue. Also, at the end of the video she said she hadn’t tried on the white top and then showed herself wearing the top.
She is clearly trying to copy Victoria’s hauls and others and has failed miserably, but I give her 1/10 for trying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She has NO style and doesn’t know how to put pieces together without looking like a hooker – no surprises there then.
The blue dress was far too tight, and her boobs looked ridiculous, wtf is she thinking, she should have edited the blue dress out.
The whole Asos thing is so insincere as she has absolutely no intention of keeping all the items as most of them still had the price tags on.
Lydiot is flogging Asos and Victoria is walking around in Dior hahahahahahahahaha :tu: :tu:

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Hoofhearted wrote:Ok, now I've spammed the thread I see we're dangerously close to 40+ pages...new thread name suggestions needed!

How about "Lydia the clueless Gargoyle and the Asos shite

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

Bungalow Lidl neeeeeds to be in the thread title, she's such a dim bell end.

sydney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by sydney1234 »

Mrs LUXE LIDL MG (Money-Grabber) Roll up for FAKE TITS, HAULS AND LISPSSS

Tinyblackcat
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinyblackcat »

Oh you lot, saying everything I was thinking during that flog!

I felt so patronised by it all. As well as thinking "so she took the suggestion from her GG feed and then the style of the vid from Inthefrow/Emma Hill then..."

I'm actually 5ft7 and no way could I wear something from the petite range if it was jumpsuit. It would be camel toe a-go-go. Trousers/skirts yes, because have a long torso/short legs but not a jumpsuit. So she is clearly not the height she says she is.

I think she just needs to a)see a therapist to sort herself out as is clearly very unhappy atm and b)also decide what directions she is going to take her channel and stick to it, maybe even be unlazy and do some research into said direction.

She also needs to sack Scarrie. She seems like one of those girls that is nice to your face but hideous behind closed doors. As much as Lidl seems to need control, I do find it interesting that her opportunities have gone south since Scarrie joined her. I am utterly convince Scarrie is lining up contacts for her own channel when she eventually ditches Lidl. Its the only thing that makes sense of that career move!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fuglypuglover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fuglypuglover »

Hoofhearted wrote:Ok, now I've spammed the thread I see we're dangerously close to 40+ pages...new thread name suggestions needed!

:tu: my suggestion:

NEW thread name?
LIDL ELIES MIMI - ALWAYS WRITING IN CAPS BECOS IM PATRONISING AND SNOBBY - NOT AN AD - #YESITIS - I DIDNT GET GIVEN A VOUCHER LOVELIES - PRETENDING TO BE RELATABLE WITH ASOS HAUL (i'll be returning it all)

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image
That's because no one in the real world gives a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Elizabeth_13 wrote:Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

I think she's 5'3

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

I'm still gutted we never got to use #sponsoredeverafter.... did we? Oh well

I just wanted to say thanks for the laughs girls, this thread is gold, and for all the recommendations and tips I get from this thread... from watch brands to washing machines :D

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Elizabeth_13 wrote:Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

I think she's 5'3

Height is the most stupid lie she could come up. It’s not like her tits or nose that she can get them sorted.

fakebaker
Learner
Learner

Post by fakebaker »

Curated. I am starting to really hate that word.

People in museums and galleries curate don't they? Or is it something else that has become the exclusive domain of the luxury lifestyle fashion beauty guru blogger vlogger flogger?

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Hoofhearted wrote:Spangles, it's this one:

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/product-lis ... WAWH8660GB

But I didn't pay that much, I shopped around and got it for about £550-600 from an independent that did next day delivery. I got it last year and truly love it. I was going to go for another top-loader but we'd just redone the bootroom and couldn't accommodate it (it would have looked wrong and so out of place) and I'm so glad I went for this now.

Wow.. that's fabulous!! thanks!!
Just need to 'convince' other half lol.
It's so pretty - i really really want this... ours is a crap thing at the minute, the settings are all broken and our 'fast wash' currently takes 5 hours!!!!

SO JEALOUS!!! :D :tu: :love2:

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

New thread name needed?! is anyone going to take one for the team and introduce the new thread

sydney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by sydney1234 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Thread suggestion :respekt:

Lidl X ASOS - Designer BLAGS holding hightstreet receipts. The truth from the closet (hey Ali you in there?)

ahahahahahahahah ALI ARE YOU IN THERE ??? Sensational.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

I hope 'wanking shed' is a part of the thread title :rofl: :rofl:

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Vampy5555 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c57bb4.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180509</span><span>/</span><span>7fc5e67bb8becfae17823e732bc57bb4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

That's because no one in the real world gives a fuck

And it would so funny for her to not be shown on it. She wants a creators section as she thinks she is the be all and end all of creators. She thinks her insanely boing flogs would be trending.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Inside the wank cave with Lidl Elies Mimi - The flat arse flogger :tu:

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

Christ on a crutch. I'm finally watching her flog (the new house update and ikea bollocks) on hooktube and fuck me, I'm finding myself hoping she mixes zoflora with bleach.

Her voice! Such a drone. If she did a eulogy at a funeral, the dead would rise and slap her.

I've only got so far as the laundry. Get a tumble dryer or a heated drying rack from Lackland, you turd! And eeeeeew, I shudder at the thought of her washing her knickers, socks and towels at 30 :o It's no wonder her skin is shit. With all the constant touching, rubbing and then drying it with bacteria ridden towels, I'm surprised her face hasn't cracked and fallen off in chunks. Oh but I can dream.

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

eggybeggy wrote:New thread name needed?! is anyone going to take one for the team and introduce the new thread
Over to you eggy :tu:

Return to “Lydia Millen”