Marissa “25 and Zero Drive” Lace

loopy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “25 and Zero Drive” Lace

Post by loopy »

To be fair, if I had people online making the kind of comments Marissa receives, I'd feel very depressed too. But 1) Most of the comments I've seen aren't people being nasty but are fair responses to what she puts out there and 2) I'd never, ever put myself out there on social media to receive that kind of scrutiny in the first place.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Marissa brings all this criticism to herself. I don’t feel bad for her in the slightest. If you are going to choose to put your life on Internet and then be a straight up bitch, thief, and hypocrite, that is the repercussions to those actions. She’s the one who makes all these stupid announcements about videos and content that she’s going to create, and then it never happens, and people get upset with her. And she for some reason, still can’t get that concept through her thick skull. She’s rude and passive agressive and straight up intended on COPYING Polina’s crystal guide. And she knows that she was fucking up, and that’s why a year later, she still hasn’t come out with the crystal guide. Because she was 100% going to plagiarize someone else’s work and pass it off as her own. She’s a spoiled, privileged, entitled brat who cannot see how incredibly narcissistic and selfish she is. She puts on this light and love front, when really, she’s got a black heart, swindling money from people who look up to her when she has ZERO life/professional experience to draw from, laughing at them all the way to the bank.

How’s that podcast coming, Riss?
How about the e-book?
And what about the Pinterest IRL series?
Oh, and how’s the reiki master certification coming?
Or how about that MLace merch?
Or the bazillion videos you said were coming soon?

How can anyone take this girl seriously???
"Sure, Jan..."

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:Marissa brings all this criticism to herself. I don’t feel bad for her in the slightest. If you are going to choose to put your life on Internet and then be a straight up bitch, thief, and hypocrite, that is the repercussions to those actions. She’s the one who makes all these stupid announcements about videos and content that she’s going to create, and then it never happens, and people get upset with her. And she for some reason, still can’t get that concept through her thick skull. She’s rude and passive agressive and straight up intended on COPYING Polina’s crystal guide. And she knows that she was fucking up, and that’s why a year later, she still hasn’t come out with the crystal guide. Because she was 100% going to plagiarize someone else’s work and pass it off as her own. She’s a spoiled, privileged, entitled brat who cannot see how incredibly narcissistic and selfish she is. She puts on this light and love front, when really, she’s got a black heart, swindling money from people who look up to her when she has ZERO life/professional experience to draw from, laughing at them all the way to the bank.

How’s that podcast coming, Riss?
How about the e-book?
And what about the Pinterest IRL series?
Oh, and how’s the reiki master certification coming?
Or how about that MLace merch?
Or the bazillion videos you said were coming soon?

How can anyone take this girl seriously???
What’s crazy to me is that she started talking about doing a podcast when she was in Seattle. Wasn’t that over TWO YEARS ago?! I would never talk about a plan I had unless it was going into affect. She could easily have said “I’m thinking of doing one” but instead she would ask for topics people wanted to hear and show the equipment she bought for it (over a year ago) then gets passive aggressive when people ask about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Uhhhhhh....

caaareless
Talker
Talker

Post by caaareless »

Her new post on Instagram had to make me stop lurking. Like wut? I’m confused. I’m all for women body positivity but this has come from left field completely

inonthefun_
Talker
Talker

Post by inonthefun_ »

So she’s saying that has had a lot of self love yet she’s sucking in. Is that how self love works?

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

I feel like these were outtakes from a photoshoot for one of her Tinder matches.

wonderland_lily
Debater
Debater

Post by wonderland_lily »

Self love is great and if she actually does love herself as much as she says she does then good for her, but what in the actual fuck is the point of taking pictures with a self timer in your bra and underwear. She can easily get the point across in a way that won’t hurt my eyes.

Post by Guest »

Maybe she thinks cam girls are still a thing and she's low key auditioning or something. IDK.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

CrystalC wrote:Maybe she thinks cam girls are still a thing and she's low key auditioning or something. IDK.
She’s probably trying to broaden her sponsorship. I think she is ready to kiss the ass of any lingerie company sponsorship bc her usuals have fallen off since she doesn’t do shit anymore on YT.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

In her stories, I love that she commented on someone sending her a message criticizing her for posting her “temple” on the internet. As she’s talking, and flinging her hair around, she’s saying her future husband will love she inspired woman by posing inspirational photos online. Her eyes are obviously drunk or high eyes. She’s for sure been either happy houring or smoking or both, which would explain her spontaneous “confidence” burst to post the lingerie pics. I’m not saying she’s not confident but I think a lot of us know how it is to be drunk confident and either say anything we want or post something we normally wouldn’t (I mean, look at her previous posts... other than sports bra tit shots, she really doesn’t post her body). She’s all “fuck this, fuck that” in her stories.

(Side note, not criticizing her for being drunk or high... I bought a bottle of red wine on my way home from work.)

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

I’m amazed she’s not in white lingerie. :roll:

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

The girl has got crazy eyes. Something seemed a little off in her story. Also Marissa, you don’t have an hourglass body, so you can stop advertising it. “I’ve always been sexualized” honey, that’s unfortunately all women. You’re not speshul

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

I know it’s redundant but WHY WONT SHE GET RID OF THE MOLE it’s all i see in her cOnFiDeNt bOsS gIrL hAlF nAKeD pOst

ijustcantwithyou
Learner
Learner

Post by ijustcantwithyou »

She said the video would be up at 10PM. It's now almost 1.. no video no surprise.

caaareless
Talker
Talker

Post by caaareless »

She was high as a kite ranting in her insta story. I know those eyes and the dodgy side glances. It doesn’t seem to be weed that she was smoking either. She seems to be on some kind of stimulant as well as transitioning to be manic once again

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Ehh a lot of strains can make people like that, especially if they already have anxiety.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

I don’t understand- is she actually a chronic liar? Why say a video will be up by 10, and then not upload it AT ALL.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

I don’t understand- is she actually a chronic liar? Why say a video will be up by 10, and then not upload it AT ALL.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

Why is it so much to ask her to take an extra 15 minutes to watch her video before she posts it? There's so many cringey clips of her waiting for the camera to focus, stumbling over her words and trying to correct and even parts where she stops mid sentence. I won't even get on her about using the most basic of iMovie effects.

Return to “MarissaLace”