Marissa “25 and Zero Drive” Lace

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “25 and Zero Drive” Lace

Post by dd_ca »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:Does that look like eggs on her avocado toast?

Looks like scrambled tofu and turmeric. If someone wants to dive into the menu of the place, it maaaay be on the menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Less than a week ago: “I don’t online shop!“

Today: shows a purchase (FUGLY AF shorts) from Show Me Your Mumu which if I’m not mistaken, is an online retailer(?). I just don’t understand why she would even lie about something like that! Is she afraid people are going to shit on her for online shopping because it’s bad for the environment? Or maybe she’s just a compulsive liar...
"Sure, Jan..."

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

I looked up the menu, think it's sweet potato.

But she definitely eats meat/dairy - remember when she went to a wedding with Noah & her namecard clearly was marked with 'steak'.

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

thereshegoesagain wrote:I looked up the menu, think it's sweet potato.

But she definitely eats meat/dairy - remember when she went to a wedding with Noah & her namecard clearly was marked with 'steak'.
I think it might be the Special Toast. It looks like shaved radish on her food and thats on the special toast with the soft scramble. She preaches a healthy/vegan lifestyle but I highly doubt she sticks to that behind the camera.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

No proof she ate it. Maybe they didn't have a vegan option.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

GossipCat wrote:

No proof she ate it. Maybe they didn't have a vegan option.
Yeah there is no vegan 'egg' option at that place, but the photo may have just been for the IG pic. In her recent IG story where she was talking about her skin, she said "and every time I do eat dairy, I get a breakout". She cannot keep up with her lies :roll:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I really don't think she'd put up an instagram post posing with a plate of non vegan food. I could see it slipping into a vlog but not a photo that she's taking the time to edit and shit, not even bc of her viewers but I don't think she's want her vegan friends like the elevate the globe women to see that.

That doesn't look like eggs to me anyway.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Guys, I'm starting to get nervous that I've been doing life wrong. Am I *supposed* to have an Instagram account and post stories of myself dancing around awkwardly while eating various foods? Also, should I be exclusively wearing ugly white two piece outfits? Please advise.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Guys, I'm starting to get nervous that I've been doing life wrong. Am I *supposed* to have an Instagram account and post stories of myself dancing around awkwardly while eating various foods? Also, should I be exclusively wearing ugly white two piece outfits? Please advise.

Also, are there any fans of The Bachelor here? (If so, check out The Bachelor subreddit...it's amazing.) You know how on The Bachelor, the contestants often spend the majority of their date talking about the fact that they are currently on a date and/or the possibility of falling in love? "Isn't this date so amazing? Can you believe we're on this date right now? Remember that date we were on earlier today and are still on right now? How amazing is this date? Wow. Do you think you are maybe, possibly open to the possibility of falling in love? I feel like I could really fall in love with you. I'm at a point in my life where I am ready for love. How about this date we're currently on?!" Marissa reminds me of that. Instead of just living her life, she's constantly talking about living her life. It's like she's always on a date on The Bachelor, but with herself.

Marissa: "It's okay to feel emotions."
Marissa: "Totally. Everyone should just feel their emotions. Take some time for you."
Marissa: "Don't be afraid of new beginnings."
Marissa: "Oh, I'm not afraid of new beginnings."
Marissa: "Good, because new beginnings are nothing to be afraid of."
Marissa: "Hey Marissa, did you notice I don't even have a tv in my apartment."
Marissa: "Yes, I noticed you don't have a tv in your apartment. Also, don't be afraid of new beginnings."

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

I’m throwing my earlier thread title suggestion in the ring: Marissa “Delusions and Daddy Issues” Lace
"Sure, Jan..."

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:Less than a week ago: “I don’t online shop!“

Today: shows a purchase (FUGLY AF shorts) from Show Me Your Mumu which if I’m not mistaken, is an online retailer(?). I just don’t understand why she would even lie about something like that! Is she afraid people are going to shit on her for online shopping because it’s bad for the environment? Or maybe she’s just a compulsive liar...
I think she tries to preach to be yourself but is extremely insecure with what people may think. I think she does probably think she’s either going to get shit for shopping online. Same with lying about not watching TV. She manifests these things in her head that she THINKS will bother people when really no one would care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Guys, I'm starting to get nervous that I've been doing life wrong. Am I *supposed* to have an Instagram account and post stories of myself dancing around awkwardly while eating various foods? Also, should I be exclusively wearing ugly white two piece outfits? Please advise.

Also, are there any fans of The Bachelor here? (If so, check out The Bachelor subreddit...it's amazing.) You know how on The Bachelor, the contestants often spend the majority of their date talking about the fact that they are currently on a date and/or the possibility of falling in love? "Isn't this date so amazing? Can you believe we're on this date right now? Remember that date we were on earlier today and are still on right now? How amazing is this date? Wow. Do you think you are maybe, possibly open to the possibility of falling in love? I feel like I could really fall in love with you. I'm at a point in my life where I am ready for love. How about this date we're currently on?!" Marissa reminds me of that. Instead of just living her life, she's constantly talking about living her life. It's like she's always on a date on The Bachelor, but with herself.

Marissa: "It's okay to feel emotions."
Marissa: "Totally. Everyone should just feel their emotions. Take some time for you."
Marissa: "Don't be afraid of new beginnings."
Marissa: "Oh, I'm not afraid of new beginnings."
Marissa: "Good, because new beginnings are nothing to be afraid of."
Marissa: "Hey Marissa, did you notice I don't even have a tv in my apartment."
Marissa: "Yes, I noticed you don't have a tv in your apartment. Also, don't be afraid of new beginnings."
yes spot on. also love the bachelor subreddit!!

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hiiiiii my lovvvvvvvvveeeeesssssssssssss, I hope you have a great Thursdayyyyyy. Check out my awesome swim suit and coffee body because I have lowwwww self esssteeeem and need constantttt attention from mennnnnnn because I feeeeeel like my daddddd doesn't lovveeeeee meeeeeeee.
coffee.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

^lol yup my thoughts exactly. Who pans down to show a cup of coffee? Most people lift it up, duh!

Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace
"Sure, Jan..."

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:^lol yup my thoughts exactly. Who pans down to show a cup of coffee? Most people lift it up, duh!

Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace
That title.

Post by Guest »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Hiiiiii my lovvvvvvvvveeeeesssssssssssss, I hope you have a great Thursdayyyyyy. Check out my awesome swim suit and coffee body because I have lowwwww self esssteeeem and need constantttt attention from mennnnnnn because I feeeeeel like my daddddd doesn't lovveeeeee meeeeeeee.
coffee.jpg
you can see from the counter that she photoshopped/edited it and is trying to mask it with the text

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

^^ umm, pretty sure Floppity made that herself...
"Sure, Jan..."

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

GossipCat wrote:Yeah there is no vegan 'egg' option at that place, but the photo may have just been for the IG pic. In her recent IG story where she was talking about her skin, she said "and every time I do eat dairy, I get a breakout". She cannot keep up with her lies :roll:
i knew she was full of shit the time that she showed a pasta sauce she was using on snapchat (showing the entire nutrition label) and i pointed out that it contained milk and heavy cream, and her response was "so?"

Post by Guest »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:^^ umm, pretty sure Floppity made that herself...
oh oops awkward lol totally misread the context

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

How many damn Joshua Tree pictures is this girl going to post

Return to “MarissaLace”