Neighzanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 4

guccibaby
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Neighzanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 4

Post by guccibaby »

griffey-pen wrote:[video]<a class="vglnk" href="[/video" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>fpqjn12RHgk</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>600s</span><span>[/</span><span>video</span></a>]
Patricia is one of my favorite YouTubers and she's super transparent about the procedures she has done. If Naz were to come out with a video like this, my dislike for her will decrease quite a bit. Patricia is able to be open about her insecurities (not being able to have the "snapback" after having a kid, small breasts, etc) makes her so much more relatable to her audience rather than trying to hide behind a fake persona and lifestyle and she also admitted that she's tried dieting and personal trainers in the past and it just wasn't for her.
Patricia wasn’t fully honest. She had a BBL not just lipo and is talking around it. She had a very small bum before now it’s big and it’s not just because “my waist is smaller” pictures on her Instagram stories and snapchat tell a different story. At this point there is no fully transparent YouTuber that I know of. I will say that Patricia looks great and I’m happy it worked out for her, but if you are going to disclose...disclose fully.

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

Yikes he is so ugly omg and naz looks like a man 8-) them lips eww!

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Any ideas for a new thread name?
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

Why would naz go home? She doesn't care about her parents, she only uses them when it's convenient for her

xbvbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by xbvbyy »

Her new Instagram pic lol I asked when are we getting the bbl video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

I'm damn near smfhhhhh at her Instagram picture at hawaii. She's so fucking disgusting to have work done and like about it to her naive followers. That's why her ugly ass will keep getting surgery done until she's 60 because she so vain/looks obsessed. Like girl, you're deliberately making yourself out to be a depreciating asset like the rest of these sex symbols and IG models. *IM SORRY FOR BEING SO HARSH WITH MY WORDS. ITS JUST GIRLS/WOMEN LIKE HER WONDER WHY GUYS ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS, YOUTH, AND SEX WHEM THEY GO OUT AND DO NONSENSE LIKE THIS*

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

I damn near smfhhhhh at her Instagram picture at hawaii. She's so fucking disgusting to have work done and like about it to her naive followers. That's why her ugly ass will keep getting surgery done until she's 60 because she so vain/looks obsessed. Like girl, you're deliberately making yourself out to be a depreciating asset like the rest of these sex symbols and IG models. *IM SORRY FOR BEING SO HARSH WITH MY WORDS. ITS JUST GIRLS/WOMEN LIKE HER WONDER WHY GUYS ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS, YOUTH, AND SEX WHEM THEY GO OUT AND DO NONSENSE LIKE THIS*

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

That picture is heavily photoshopped of course she got shit done to her body but it's obvious it's photoshop as well and if you see the comment section there's a bunch of nasty comments like " I just nutted" or discusting shit like that :? Like poor thing is that why u changed your body to receive comments like that from strangers?!? No logic for real

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Tokidoki25 wrote:That picture is heavily photoshopped of course she got shit done to her body but it's obvious it's photoshop as well and if you see the comment section there's a bunch of nasty comments like " I just nutted" or discusting shit like that :? Like poor thing is that why u changed your body to receive comments like that from strangers?!? No logic for real
Mel's ugly ass even commented saying "The future mother to my kids". Ol' bum ass won't even be able to provide with his "social media job" :rofl: :rofl: . Him and Naz are delusional, the Hawaii Trip was sponsored by Curology. Yasmin is a disgrace tbhhh. Her birthday was on the same day as mine ewwww. These two Kavari Sisters would do anything for money nowadays. I'm convinced that the two of them are doing more than just youtube to fund for their lifestyle :rofl:

whattheheeeck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by whattheheeeck »

guys yasmin just posted another sponsored cooking video for hellofresh...literally so boring. Wouldn't someone subscribe to an ACTUAL cooking channel or chef to get recipes not some hanger on sister who's getting sent everything and told how to make something? It's so weird that their marketing team would even choose yas...she isn't in the greatest of shapes and literally eats the same turkey egg sandwich everyday. anything for money i guess..

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

Another thing I remember seeing photos of Kim and kourtney on vacation last year I think and naz is wearing the same bikini as Kim :rofl: similar poses too :rofl: how sad to live your life that you only get once trying to be someone else :? It must really suck not to be happy with yourself enough to change your whole life this girl is gonna end up in a bad place not only physically cause she gonna end up botched af and obsessed with plastic surgery but mentally imagine being under so much pressure to be someone else in order to keep your boyfriend by your side and millions of blind followers and to have a lifestyle without working just being lazy to have a body you were not born with or worked for like damn how does she does it it all looks luxurious now and she thinks we all jealous of her but damn oh damn when reality and karma do its thing yikes!!!

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

Double post but whatever...her new video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: girl looks so manly on the thumbnail like she's wrestling mel :rofl: also girl looks like she's wearing a shaper or a spanx I know she's not cause she got her whole body done but it looks so unnatural it looks like she's wearing something under the shirt and also teenager playing wife at a house that is not even hers :rofl: fake staged af life :rofl: mel was probably sleeping at naz's apartment being a lazy mf and acted like he showed up at tri tris house from working or something :rofl: sorry I just can't stop laughing

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

Double post but whatever...her new video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: girl looks so manly on the thumbnail like she's wrestling mel :rofl: also girl looks like she's wearing a shaper or a spanx I know she's not cause she got her whole body done but it looks so unnatural it looks like she's wearing something under the shirt and also teenager playing wife at a house that is not even hers :rofl: fake staged af life :rofl: mel was probably sleeping at naz's apartment being a lazy mf and acted like he showed up at tri tris house from working or something :rofl: sorry I just can't stop laughing

whattheheeeck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by whattheheeeck »

Tokidoki25 wrote:Another thing I remember seeing photos of Kim and kourtney on vacation last year I think and naz is wearing the same bikini as Kim :rofl: similar poses too :rofl: how sad to live your life that you only get once trying to be someone else :? It must really suck not to be happy with yourself enough to change your whole life this girl is gonna end up in a bad place not only physically cause she gonna end up botched af and obsessed with plastic surgery but mentally imagine being under so much pressure to be someone else in order to keep your boyfriend by your side and millions of blind followers and to have a lifestyle without working just being lazy to have a body you were not born with or worked for like damn how does she does it it all looks luxurious now and she thinks we all jealous of her but damn oh damn when reality and karma do its thing yikes!!!
agreed naz is hella insecure and could benefit more from a therapist than from all these treatments and surgeries she's been getting...she is so addicted it is unreal and she probably has body dysmorphia.

gossiperjess
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiperjess »

umm I just watched that ABC video on Triana.... never realized this lady had so many issues... how vain do you have to be? what supermodel bitch? her personality screams lunatic. and this is the person who's managing the Kavari sisters? I wonder if naz's parents know about this and have seen this video of Triana LOL

xbvbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by xbvbyy »

How does she think it’s cute to play house wife, we’re in the 21st century bitch lol

Post by Guest »

Guys I am living for Marals shade on Twitter towards Naz, she’s so petty. I love it. First , she tweeted about how she didn’t know fouseytube in person but she knew people that knew him and talked shit about him!! Obviously Naz and Yas! Who else links Maral and fouseytube? Wonder if he knows . And then she said how she felt insecure about her brown eyes cos ppl with light brown eyes always said theirs were hazel! Again throwing shade at naz as we’ve dragged her in this thread before for being delusional about the color of her eyes :D just wish Maral would expose her fully!

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Xolola123 wrote:Guys I am living for Marals shade on Twitter towards Naz, she’s so petty. I love it. First , she tweeted about how she didn’t know fouseytube in person but she knew people that knew him and talked shit about him!! Obviously Naz and Yas! Who else links Maral and fouseytube? Wonder if he knows . And then she said how she felt insecure about her brown eyes cos ppl with light brown eyes always said theirs were hazel! Again throwing shade at naz as we’ve dragged her in this thread before for being delusional about the color of her eyes :D just wish Maral would expose her fully!
lmao she would never fully expose naz. as much as i would love it, she would never. backlash is what she’s afraid of.

xbvbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by xbvbyy »

This is how she treats her bum

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Xolola123 wrote:Guys I am living for Marals shade on Twitter towards Naz, she’s so petty. I love it. First , she tweeted about how she didn’t know fouseytube in person but she knew people that knew him and talked shit about him!! Obviously Naz and Yas! Who else links Maral and fouseytube? Wonder if he knows . And then she said how she felt insecure about her brown eyes cos ppl with light brown eyes always said theirs were hazel! Again throwing shade at naz as we’ve dragged her in this thread before for being delusional about the color of her eyes :D just wish Maral would expose her fully!
lmao she would never fully expose naz. as much as i would love it, she would never. backlash is what she’s afraid of.
I think the same. I’m sure Maral has a lot of tea and could expose and drag nazanin to hell but her fan base is little compared to Nazanin and nazanin minions are crazy and rude and bullies just like her. That time that she posted a video about this girl looking at her they found her Instagram and they attacked her saying she was jealous of Nazanin, and they called her a lot of ugly things and she only look at her imagine what they would do to Maral they are crazy

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”