Carlie, Mother of a Girl, so Elliot W(h)o-od? - Part 19

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie, Mother of a Girl, so Elliot W(h)o-od? - Part 19

Post by lmmomSD »

Like I said, she's trying to fill some hole deep inside. It will _never_ be enough. There's always something she will have to have.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:Now why would he make that offer? It is because his wife is miserable and this is the only way to change her attitude? It’s never enough! Unless she’s spending it on baby girl’s necessities, but she has enough baby girl clothes.
He probably wants her to leave him alone so he can watch golf in peace and quiet. Living with Carlie sounds awful to me. She seems like the type who constantly needs attention. I bet he turns part of the basement into his "man cave" when it's done and disappears forever. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:Now why would he make that offer? It is because his wife is miserable and this is the only way to change her attitude? It’s never enough! Unless she’s spending it on baby girl’s necessities, but she has enough baby girl clothes.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 331dc1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>b9dbd9d360a3bcafe30eb00cdb331dc1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>b9dbd9d360a3bcafe30eb00cdb331dc1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Also why post it for all to see. She likes to brag their rich and she only cares about money
They're so rich and hes such a good investor with great returns but how long did it take them to save up enough to redo the basment? And he had to sell his Supra for that too. I know they don't struggle but they love to act like they're on another level of success.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:Like I said, she's trying to fill some hole deep inside. It will _never_ be enough. There's always something she will have to have.

She also got a new diaper bag. Elliot will still be in diapers when her girl is born. She can’t just use his? And if the company sent it to her for free, she could be a useful person and give it away to a single mom.

Who gets excited over diaper bags and crap like that? How much more crap does she need. Plus another $1000 if tiger woods wins.

She’s like the modest version of Trisha Paytas. Instead of buying Gucci she spends all her money at target and tjmaxx. If I were her, I would invest in a really good designer purse that can be passed down to her daughter.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:Like I said, she's trying to fill some hole deep inside. It will _never_ be enough. There's always something she will have to have.

She also got a new diaper bag. Elliot will still be in diapers when her girl is born. She can’t just use his? And if the company sent it to her for free, she could be a useful person and give it away to a single mom.

Who gets excited over diaper bags and crap like that? How much more crap does she need. Plus another $1000 if tiger woods wins.

She’s like the modest version of Trisha Paytas. Instead of buying Gucci she spends all her money at target and tjmaxx. If I were her, I would invest in a really good designer purse that can be passed down to her daughter.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

So now bitcoin has turned into shitcoin? I am guessing it’s value has become inflated since everyone knows about it now. Hmm I wonder what’s next?

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Carlie wouldnt give up a designer purse even to her daughter. Baby girl will have to wait till she has a "husby" of her own to support her. Don't forget Carlie and her friends put a pic online of them pulling down their pants and they were all wearing thongs. If she didn't care about her ass being online in college, she doesn't care about her son's either.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I think Jackson is a liar. He's been saying they've paid off the house, but Carlie let it slip that they HAVEN'T paid off the house—and that was more recently than December.

Didn't they also show off a cabin they "bought"? They went once and it's never been seen again.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

While that asshole Jackson was encouraging everybody to buy, he was selling. He and Swindler Carlie are two peas in a pod.. or rather two cons in a "cabinent."

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I hate how they both come off as snobby and know it alls. So off putting.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I think Jackson is a liar. He's been saying they've paid off the house, but Carlie let it slip that they HAVEN'T paid off the house—and that was more recently than December.

Didn't they also show off a cabin they "bought"? They went once and it's never been seen again.
I think that cabin belongs to her parents (most likely shay). It’s that tiny one that they spent a weekend in with her friend krista right after Elliot.

I’m thinking the sale from the Supra and other things is what they used to pay off the house and the basement. It doesn’t make sense to pay off a house when the basement isn’t done. Since their house is being upgraded, they can refinance their mortgage and consolidate with their bank to lower their payments.

Post by Guest »

Sorry if this has been discussed.
Did any of you notice her post she made asking people to follow that account and like a bunch of pics etc, to win $2000... well yesterday was the date the winner was supposed to be drawn.
Only it wasn’t, because it was a scam.
She even put a story saying this isn’t a scam a few days ago... anyone with half a brain cell would know by just looking at the fake page she was promoting that it was fake as fuck!!!
Loads of her fans were writing sob stories saying how much they really need the money etc.
Somebody called her out on it yesterday and she then deleted her original post!
What a disgusting bitch! Exploiting her fans and trying to scam them like that.
She knew it was bullshit!
Money hungry whore

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Wow remind how obsessed with bitcoin Jackson was? He swore it was the greatest thing ever and the currency of the future for gods sakes. What a dumb man. Eat your words Jackson! You were wrong.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mariamay9 wrote:Wow remind how obsessed with bitcoin Jackson was? He swore it was the greatest thing ever and the currency of the future for gods sakes. What a dumb man. Eat your words Jackson! You were wrong.
Doesn't he understand that the internet is forever? There are screenshots in this forum of him tweeting about how wonderful Bitcoin is. And NOW he's saying he knew before anyone else that it was just a bubble and was going to drop?
He is so full of sh*t.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:I think that cabin belongs to her parents (most likely shay). It’s that tiny one that they spent a weekend in with her friend krista right after Elliot.
That trip for Carlie's birthday in June with friends was a rental. Around Christmas they stayed at a different cabin and said they bought it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:Wow remind how obsessed with bitcoin Jackson was? He swore it was the greatest thing ever and the currency of the future for gods sakes. What a dumb man. Eat your words Jackson! You were wrong.
Doesn't he understand that the internet is forever? There are screenshots in this forum of him tweeting about how wonderful Bitcoin is. And NOW he's saying he knew before anyone else that it was just a bubble and was going to drop?
He is so full of sh*t.

WOW! Didn't he also advise Charles Trippy and Sam (of Samika) to buy bitcoin around the time he says he sold? WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

I'm inclined to believe he did always know it was a bubble that was ready to pop at any time, which is why he touted it so much. He wanted everyone to help drive up the price so he could sell at the highest point, effectively scamming the people he was supposedly 'advising'. I think there are laws against that, but I don't know if he was dumb enough to directly swindle any paying clients he might have. It's more likely that he remained neutral in a professional capacity but had no problem pushing it unofficially, such as on social media or in casual conversations.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ChemoSobby wrote:I'm inclined to believe he did always know it was a bubble that was ready to pop at any time, which is why he touted it so much. He wanted everyone to help drive up the price so he could sell at the highest point, effectively scamming the people he was supposedly 'advising'. I think there are laws against that, but I don't know if he was dumb enough to directly swindle any paying clients he might have. It's more likely that he remained neutral in a professional capacity but had no problem pushing it unofficially, such as on social media or in casual conversations.
I think you are absolutely right. Unfortunately, I don't think what he did is actually illegal. Unethical, yes.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie, Mother of a Girl, so Elliot W(h)o-od? - Part 19

Post by Rhea85 »

But wasn’t shay buying bitcoin about six months ago. So he persuaded shay to buy knowing that the price would drop 6 months later? I knew this whole bitcoin was too good to be true.

Also what’s next for him? Is there another crypto currency hot right now? Will he switch over to gold? Invest in company stocks?

milestone
Debater
Debater

Post by milestone »

These two are such scumbags. It's unreal. They're both dumb as hell but think they know it all and are obsessed with appearing successful. I can't stand them. They get handouts from rich relatives but get on twitter to brag about working hard while shitting on others who actually do work hard.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”