Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part 2)

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part 2)

Post by aleclightwood »

We were due a new thread so I thought I'd make one. I hope you guys don't mind the title, I thought I'd add Alex in this one since we talk about him too. :tu:

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part

Post by side_eye »

omg i'm dying at the thread name. actually laughed out loud :rofl: :rofl:

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

I had to get the assistant part in there since Sierra came up with it herself and monotone is one of the many words I use to describe Alex. I thought it fit perfectly with his last name too. :rofl:

Looks like he and Luke are hanging out again... they're already matching!

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

aleclightwood wrote:I had to get the assistant part in there since Sierra came up with it herself and monotone is one of the many words I use to describe Alex. I thought it fit perfectly with his last name too. :rofl:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/wtLZYh3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wtLZYh3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

they literally look so similar to me! luke looks like the blonde version of alex lol

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

aleclightwood wrote:I had to get the assistant part in there since Sierra came up with it herself and monotone is one of the many words I use to describe Alex. I thought it fit perfectly with his last name too. :rofl:

They make quite a handsome couple..hehe..
But on a serious note wonder if Sierra will come out of her shell and have conversations with him. What will they talk about? Can't be the meaningless natter she has with Teala. Ootd, it's cute, it's lit, that's bae.. hehe

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

side_eye wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/wtLZYh3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wtLZYh3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wtLZYh3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

they literally look so similar to me! luke looks like the blonde version of alex lol
Oh for sure, I can totally see it!

Post by Guest »

She has changed so much for the better. Like a complete new person Via mia stammer's instaImage

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

LPcorazon wrote:She has changed so much for the better. Like a complete new person Via mia stammer's insta[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2a4b43.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180428</span><span>/</span><span>efb839803d2146e2c9b203db692a4b43</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
wait is she the one on the left..? I honestly can't even tell :(

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Its crazy how much her appearance has changed since she moved to LA. The lips, cheek fillers, hair, and weight loss. I think she looked better before despite the eyebrows.

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

Yup you folks were right...The engagement ring was a brand deal.. twist though it was organised by Sierra's step father/manager.... and stepfather's suggestion to make some videos from this..The engagement.. oh my word.. so how does the company feel that she doesn't wear the ring anymore. Does she still have it? How does Alex feel he earned the brand deal ring? Feom filming the prolong engagement video series..?? His logic perplexes me.. Such a hot mess...

Listening to Alex's monotone rambling for 5 minutes grated on my nerves. My goodness...

The last clip of them together was so awkward. They really are sooo different.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

Sierra seemed chill in this vlog (minus the baby voice) and I'm glad that she's trying to work on being less fake. Alex, however, it doesn't hurt to say please when someone takes your order! Did anyone else think he sounded different towards the end of the vlog? He talked about the ring and said that it was Sierra's stepdad that suggested him to get the ring as a brand deal. That's a bit strange. Then Alex said that he could have either made 5 sponsored videos or make a few engagement videos with the brand deal to get the ring quicker. He said he still earned it as well.

I'm sure they read here because I can't remember anyone in the comments saying how he only proposed because it was a brand deal.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

following <3

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Great title for this thread!

I'm growing increasingly annoyed with Sierra's hand-talking. Just stop.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

I am also intrigued about the conversation between Alex and Sierra's stepdad. I know Alex likes to put the blame on other people but why would you suggest someone to propose after, what, less than a year of them dating? Although, Alex kind of dug himself into a hole by saying that he could see himself marrying her. He either had a choice to propose or run for the hills which I think a lot of guys would do if they hadn't been dating for that long. Not sticking up for Alex though, I'm sure that there's more to this than what meets the eye because if I were Sierra, I would have been mortified that my boyfriend was pressured into proposing instead of coming to the decision himself.

Also, the end of the vlog when Alex told Sierra that she "got the clip" of him doing laundry when I said that he didn't even do the laundry in the last thread. Okay then, Alex. :wink:

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Agree with what everyone is saying about wondering how Sierra's step dad feels about all of this since he pushed the engagement... and Alex can twist it however he wants, but the engagement was sponsored and that's that. It annoyed me how he was like "this really bothers me when I see comments like this, so i need to clear the air" ... first of all, they must read here because I've never seen comments about the engagement being sponsored on their videos. secondly... it was sponsored however you want to look at it. They were trying to justify it like "oh or I could've done five other brand deals to pay for it, or just done this one deal and got the ring" .. To me, it's more the principle of it all. I get that you'd pay for the ring using money from videos one way or another, but it's just the fact that you'd take something like a proposal & engagement and use it for views and a "deal". It makes it all feel cheap when it's supposed to be special and represent a lifelong commitment to a person.

Plus, I've only ever seen Sierra do brand deals/sponsored videos. I was confused when Alex was trying to say he could've earned the money from the ring by doing five other brand deal videos. When has he ever done a brand video?? He appears in the vlogs which could be sponsored sometimes I guess, but it's Sierra who always does the ads. Maybe he means sponsored instagrams?? Idk. And if he still models, why couldn't he have used that money to save for a ring?? He didn't need to earn money from the Youtube channel to pay for the ring... he had another means of earning that money. So again, saying his only options to pay for a ring was this brand deal or to "do five brand deal videos" anyways is BS.

So he can say whatever he wants to help him sleep at night, but it was a sponsored engagement and he used a brand deal to propose.

On another note, it was nice to see Sierra acknowledge that she feels she has to be "perfect" in the vlogs and act happy no matter what, and stating that she wants to try and work on being less fake in her videos. And it was nice that Alex was including subscribers/fans in the vlog at beautycon, and seemed genuinely happy to be there & see them.

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

Following :) .
English isn't my first language.

Post by Guest »

I think with the sponsored engagement ring and whatnot, it’s different to do like a hello fresh brand deal(as if they cook lol), an audible sponsorship, or something because that’s working to pay for the ring. Going through the ring company it’s just like getting the ring for free (or extremely discounted or whatever) and not consciously putting in the effort and work to afford the ring. It’s like there’s no real thought put into it if that makes sense. Like a normal person would work and save money for the ring, they wouldn’t just go to the jewelry store and ask for a discount you know? Doing the sponsorship with the jewelry store just seems like an easy way out and not something that’s planned and done with care.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

...I think no matter how good the deal is on a ring, you shouldnt get it if youre not ready. I don't care if its free with no videos or work attatched, you should wait until you're both ready.

You could totally see when he proposed she wasn't ready or excited, she was like "wtf?" but didn't want to embarrass him in public. And then I guess he convinced her to just stay engaged and keep dating like normal?? So weird.

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

I don't believe them when they say that they don't regret getting engaged so early but I guess that they just want to either save face or not want to upset Sierra's stepdad.

I'm still laughing at Alex's snarky comment at the end of the last vlog, "you can say but Alex, you got her a free ring... yeah, that's true but I earned it". HOW CAN YOU EARN A SPONSORED RING?

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

To me, it sounds like Alex and Sierra were having serious relationship issues (like the ones they mentioned having) and Alex was afraid of losing what they have, including what he gets from the relationship. After the "several months" he thought about the deal, he decided to go through with it because he wasn't about to risk everything. They made the classic mistake of thinking a major move like an engagement would save the relationship. It obviously didn't, since she ended up taking the ring off in the end anyway.

They won't last long term. Even if they go through with the wedding, eventually, they're too fundamentally different to ever truly make it work. They simply aren't compatible and all the "goals" posts in the world doesn't change that. Not to mention they both seem at their best when they're by themselves or with other people... not each other.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”