Youpenga vlogs Part One

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Youpenga vlogs Part One

Post by Corgetta 63 »

They probably didn't have money to go away on a nice honeymoon.

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by persha »

Hi everyone. Let me start by saying I am related to Candy and have been saying all this for years!!! I some how found GG with all your comments which I could not believe as it was like me writing down my thoughts. Anyway we have never been very close and did have a falling out a while back then again a few weeks before the wedding as we were not invited (my hubby is her mum's brother) reason being that we had never made an effort tp come down and visit them or be part of their lives, BUT they can invite people who have know her for a few years, we have know her since before she was born!!! Unfortunately they are always the victims, she has never made an effort to come and visit us knowing our door is always open but expects us to travel all the way to visit her!! We are the adults show a bit of respect to your elders girl. All your comments about her mum are so absolutely true we have given up with her because she just does not want the help and she takes no responsibility for her health, a lot of which is self-induced with all the crap she takes and she does take doctors advice etc. Can I ask where you get all the info about her mum etc. We have been blocked from all her social stuff for years. PS the only family member she had at her wedding was her brother and parents which says a lot and he was not going to go last time he contacted us as had a falling out with her!!!

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Wow, I always thought she had borderline personality disorder. She did not seem sincere and had this bizarre fake "happiness" in her YT content. . Her one fat bridesmaid Emma (another YT), has only been her "friend" from a distance maybe 2 yrs max. No family except brother and parents. That says volumes. Wonder who showed up on his side?

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

I've never, ever watched anything as awkward, cringey, boring and pointless as the section of Its Em's vlog of the hen do with the partially naked man, in their living room, just doing some party games with him. I just....... WHY? I had to stop watching - I kept waiting for him to do some kind of act or dance - is this a thing now, instead of a strip dance you have an awkward and slightly geeky muscly man hang out with you for hours whilst wearing an apron in a tiny living room? 😂 Do people do this for fun?! my god, torturous viewing. I mean I'm no prude, but I'd want neither option, just too cringey.

It was like a womens church group gathered in the village hall and Gerald with dementia from the congregation just wandered in naked but they're all too polite to say anything so they carry on playing children's party games with him.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Only 5 people at the hen do. Pretty sad!

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

mushypeas wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:26 pm
I've never, ever watched anything as awkward, cringey, boring and pointless as the section of Its Em's vlog of the hen do with the partially naked man, in their living room, just doing some party games with him. I just....... WHY? I had to stop watching - I kept waiting for him to do some kind of act or dance - is this a thing now, instead of a strip dance you have an awkward and slightly geeky muscly man hang out with you for hours whilst wearing an apron in a tiny living room? 😂 Do people do this for fun?! my god, torturous viewing. I mean I'm no prude, but I'd want neither option, just too cringey.

It was like a womens church group gathered in the village hall and Gerald with dementia from the congregation just wandered in naked but they're all too polite to say anything so they carry on playing children's party games with him.
Omg 😮 so cringe. Dressing as Harry Potter is just weird!!! Interesting to hear about the family’s side. Very petty you were not invited.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

How many bridesmaids did she have ? Because I saw a couple of people on Emma’s vlog in the same burgundy dress but no mention of who they were.
I was trying to work out how many guests there were. I’m guessing most people were Burnham’s family then and a few you tube friends of Candy’s?!

I actually don’t mind Candy most of the time(aside from the baby voice and constant ads nowadays) but it’s her mother I despise for ruining every family occasion we ever see Candy vlog about(she always claims she’s ill or doesn’t turn up to things, she’s also a narcissist and put candy down constantly)and also making life hell for her dad who seems like a good guy. You can tell that woman is her own worst enemy !

It’s sad that she didn’t invite other family members to her wedding. I think they do live in their own bubble and don’t travel much at all but saying that Candy has been known to take a train to see her you tube friends in the north so it’s not really a valid excuse.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

persha wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:55 pm
Hi everyone. Let me start by saying I am related to Candy and have been saying all this for years!!! I some how found GG with all your comments which I could not believe as it was like me writing down my thoughts. Anyway we have never been very close and did have a falling out a while back then again a few weeks before the wedding as we were not invited (my hubby is her mum's brother) reason being that we had never made an effort tp come down and visit them or be part of their lives, BUT they can invite people who have know her for a few years, we have know her since before she was born!!! Unfortunately they are always the victims, she has never made an effort to come and visit us knowing our door is always open but expects us to travel all the way to visit her!! We are the adults show a bit of respect to your elders girl. All your comments about her mum are so absolutely true we have given up with her because she just does not want the help and she takes no responsibility for her health, a lot of which is self-induced with all the crap she takes and she does take doctors advice etc. Can I ask where you get all the info about her mum etc. We have been blocked from all her social stuff for years. PS the only family member she had at her wedding was her brother and parents which says a lot and he was not going to go last time he contacted us as had a falling out with her!!!

A huge :wel: !!!

We just watch her vlogs and read between the lines and comment on what Candy says in her vlogs.

I've seen Candy's dad's Facebook and i'm curious as to why he has a different surname to Candy and her mum .....He's 'Ronan (Bill) Cathasaigh'....
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by persha »

Hi - her dad is the worst. Lets just say he has never been a "good" father especially when they were growing up. He is definitely not very supportive of his children and has done things were his family have come last. We were more parents even her brother has admitted this (he can't stand his father!!!!). I do feel sorry for her sometimes with what she has had to deal with and not getting support but behind that baby voice is not a very nice person who also says the most awful things about her father and mother. She lives in this make believe world where everything is sweetness and light and if its not it gets blocked out. Not sure why he has changed his name, I think it means their surname is scottish or something, and everyone has disowned him as well He has blocked/been blocked by us because we don't agree with some of this views as he can be fanatical about things like brexit etc so has also blocked a lot of our mutual friends also for not agreeing. Where are the vlogs where she talks about her mother as she has so many don't really want to go through all of them, if you can give a timescale anyone that would be brilliant.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

persha wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:29 am
Hi - her dad is the worst. Lets just say he has never been a "good" father especially when they were growing up. He is definitely not very supportive of his children and has done things were his family have come last. We were more parents even her brother has admitted this (he can't stand his father!!!!). I do feel sorry for her sometimes with what she has had to deal with and not getting support but behind that baby voice is not a very nice person who also says the most awful things about her father and mother. She lives in this make believe world where everything is sweetness and light and if its not it gets blocked out. Not sure why he has changed his name, I think it means their surname is scottish or something, and everyone has disowned him as well He has blocked/been blocked by us because we don't agree with some of this views as he can be fanatical about things like brexit etc so has also blocked a lot of our mutual friends also for not agreeing. Where are the vlogs where she talks about her mother as she has so many don't really want to go through all of them, if you can give a timescale anyone that would be brilliant.

This is one of the vlogs - I tried to time stamp it. Her mum makes a point of saying how much pain she is in after visiting a little village for three hours. It all got us wondering if she's on disability benefits and doesn't like being filmed . Things deteriorate after the trip and Candy ends up crying in her car :

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I'll try and find another vlog I remember where Candy goes into all her mum's 'illnesses'

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

At the beginning of this vlog, she says her mum was rushed into hospital unconscious due to her tablets not agreeing with her :

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

This vlog she goes into what's wrong with her mum - Sjögren's syndrome - she doesn't produce saliva or tears apparently

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

In most of her vlogs she mentions her mum letting her down about something - whether it’s meeting up, coming over for dinner, not replying to texts etc. There have been vlogs were Candy is in tears over her mum making nasty remarks to her about her weight and her jealousy. Although as I’ve mentioned previously, whenever going for cake is involved her mum can always make it those dates ...
Like Candy’s hen do, her mum took ages to decide to come but magically made it because they were going for afternoon tea. I think she’s highly selfish, I know there are health issues but she’s so absorbed in her own misery.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Dysfunctional family

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

Corgetta 63 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:51 am
Dysfunctional family
Very! Also shows us how fake people can be on these vlog channels. I personally feel she has quite high expectations of her mum. She is 33 it’s time she gets over the fact that her mum is human and imperfect and she can’t stamp her feet and expect her to magically get better. People let us down that’s life.
She practically had a breakdown when her friend moved to Canada. Very emotionally immature.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Zoombeeni_ wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:31 pm
Corgetta 63 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:51 am
Dysfunctional family
Very! Also shows us how fake people can be on these vlog channels. I personally feel she has quite high expectations of her mum. She is 33 it’s time she gets over the fact that her mum is human and imperfect and she can’t stamp her feet and expect her to magically get better. People let us down that’s life.
She practically had a breakdown when her friend moved to Canada. Very emotionally immature.

I stumbled across a vlog from 17th December last year. Burnham was supposed to finish work early and so was Candy and they'd arranged a date night with Katie and James (the night before they were due to fly back to Canada). However, Kate and James were having dinner with her parents instead and Candy has a complete meltdown on camera over it!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...and she's depressed now the wedding is over and done with and she says she has 'nothing to look forward to' - I find this a weird thing to say when you have your entire married life ahead together ! I thought they were going to start a family as soon as they were married?

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

There's being 'real' and there's putting something online that would definitely make your supposed best friend feel incredibly bad/guilty. In normal life you wouldn't ever see that, and it's usually for the best! she should have kept it that way in that instance.

She was clearly pissed off that her friends family came before her. She will probably always have this issue linked to her happiness, because of her toxic mother. She relentlesslyhas expectations of her mother that she is unable to meet, it hurts her more than she ever gets any good from it. She'll never feel put first by her mother. She needs to somehow let it go and stop pining for what can't be. Her mum is never going to miraculously become what she wants and needs. Her dad loves her and is always there! I know its sad but so so many people have that dynamic, some have no loving parent at all. And it's so true about the coffee and cake thing, always there for that, but a wedding dress fitting, nah!

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by persha »

Hi - its me the relative. FYI her dad is even worse than her mum. He seems to be ok in the vlogs when he is with her coz he is getting freebies (ie dinner, holiday break) he has never had time for his children everything came before them and has never ever supported them. Its really sad as children that have the most horrendous parents seem to love them so much and they can do no wrong in their eyes!!! The same can be said for her mum, on occassion her version of a balanced dinner was cornflakes "cos they have all the vitamins etc she needs"!!! She is a completely different to person to the one on camera and has said some horrible things about her parents. Her mum is beyond help and we have all given up on her, she seems to thriving on being ill all the time as makes no effort what so ever to help herself. We used always tell her she need to do this and try doing that and follow doctors advice and would check up on her every couple of days to see if she had kept her appoints etc, they was always some excuse and it became so soul destroying we had had no choice but to let her just get on with it. Her mum is (sorry was) and very hardworking energetic and clever person (she is a nurse and loved doing her nurse was even a matron on one of the hospitals in Southampton) what she is doing now is manipulating everyone but most of us have seen the light. What Candy needs to do is stop living in this bubble where everything is peaches and cream and step into the real world. She will be a lot happier and find her mum etc less disappointing. BTW she has blocked me and my side of the family and did not invite us to her wedding so the only family she had there were her brother, mum and dad!!!

Return to “V-Z”