Divorce Papers & Lean Cuisines - HRH Collection Part 11

vonbaby25
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Divorce Papers & Lean Cuisines - HRH Collection Part 11

Post by vonbaby25 »

Audrina wrote:And the girl who commented this on her freedom post for Memorial Day is a savage. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6c1d47.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>96adc9efbe5f997025341da5d96c1d47</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was LIVING for this comment. She is such a hypocrite. She gave into him. Spineless woman. Her level of stupidity in this relationship is absurd. Those dolts deserve each other.

Post by Guest »

^ Holy shit. :rofl: but seriously what a bitch Alex is--- If I were a legit buyer/fan from her I would DEMAND a fucking explanation about her deal with Nick like bitch I want a TMI RANT 2 and make it pronto!!! Like, she looks like a fool, like a legit fool. I seriously dont wanna hear about her dysfunctional marriage in future vlogs and rants. Like you and Nick are dead to me. We all know ya´ll are gonna end up in divorce sooner or later.

OH and look what I found on YT Does anyone remember a video of young Alex filming herself with her laptop talking about how she hated asians and their over protective parents? There was a video of her on YT when she was barely 18 and in her college dorm room. I guess she had it removed or something but I saw it. I saw it like 2 years ago way before I knew about this site lolll.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

I wish I knew- what disorder it is where you go back and forth between being really pleased with yourself and LOATHING yourself. Between shouting that you hate how you look and that you're never gonna stop berating yourself or joking at your own expense, yet the next you're proud of everything you've done lately. And another thing- the associations... I've realized she has strong associations ( which are usually a huge facet of most mental illnesses) where you latch onto something that was once comforting, so you have to do that thing every time, like the lean cuisines and the same show, or that noodle place she associates with Shanghai while it's raining...there really is something to that. I'm gonna do more research. I'm dying to diagnose her.

What IS it with these middle aged or at least mid/ late 30's women obsessed with Alex. Literally, this woman I used to watch named Sasha Hartleb follows Alex and I see her comment like a minion every time Alex asks a question ( like when she asked about long vs short hair) and it's PATHETIC.

So embarrassing for these people. I should have known about Sasha anyways, she's totally Alex ( without the job) juts a little further North. Sits at home or goes shopping literally ALL day with husbands money.

Also, I cannot STAND her stupid psychotic gushing/ excitedly whining over how much she loves a product. Just got around to watching the fattest skinny legend video and why..

Oh, and that new speaker. Gonna be HAUNTING when a repairman of some sort comes round and finds a dead-stare Alex sitting there blasting "Devil or Angel" by Bobby Vee. :?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

kutsu wrote:^ Holy shit. :rofl: but seriously what a bitch Alex is--- If I were a legit buyer/fan from her I would DEMAND a fucking explanation about her deal with Nick like bitch I want a TMI RANT 2 and make it pronto!!! Like, she looks like a fool, like a legit fool. I seriously dont wanna hear about her dysfunctional marriage in future vlogs and rants. Like you and Nick are dead to me. We all know ya´ll are gonna end up in divorce sooner or later.
After this she really has no right to bitch about her husband or their relationship online, and if she does she better realize people will obviously leave comments. If she doesn't want people commenting on it she should get a therapist to vent to instead of running to the internet bc it keeps coming back to bite her.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Delet This wrote:
surgeryhugs wrote:why would you go back to this crazed cabbage patch kids doll looking troll?!
Maybe he's hung like a light switch
You are awful.

And more than likely 100% spot on.

It all makes sense now.

Guys, do we want to take bets on how the bloated ogre will explain away the whole “broken promises/get a prenup/I’m taking a break from my parents” bullshit?

It might be more fun to wait and not give her ideas, but then again, it’s also fun to make her say what we want.

“I decided to give him a second chance.”

“We made a ‘promise’.”

“Everyone makes mistakes.”

He ‘proved’ to me he values whatever I decide he should value.”

“Let’s be honest, I will never have a better option than this cuck:”

“I’m just a ‘normal’ person and I don’t like to put ‘all’ of my life out there...”

“Anyway, I’m not going to talk about it anymore.”

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

dulcechunti wrote:
Delet This wrote:
surgeryhugs wrote:why would you go back to this crazed cabbage patch kids doll looking troll?!
You are awful.

It all makes sense now.

Guys, do we want to take bets on how the bloated ogre will explain away the whole “broken promises/get a prenup/I’m taking a break from my parents” bullshit?

It might be more fun to wait and not give her ideas, but then again, it’s also fun to make her say what we want.

“We made a ‘promise’.”

“I’m just a ‘normal’ person and I don’t like to put ‘all’ of my life out there...”

We made a vow BEFORE GOD. Lol since she knows god when it comes to giving males chances like the plumber

Post by Guest »

She makes me laugh so hard because she looks so mentally unstable. Like installing security cameras, seeking legal divorce papers and trashing Nick all over LA just to be back with him on her birthday? She needs a really expensive $500 an hour therapist to fix her damn thoughts and head. Theres no way in hell she would be a great mother if she carries this type of behaviour to motherhood. Like girl seek help and grow up.

bishkeels
Talker
Talker

Post by bishkeels »

Any suggestions for the new thread name????

Post by Guest »

dulcechunti wrote:
Delet This wrote:
You are awful.

It all makes sense now.

“We made a ‘promise’.”

Mark my words, she is gonna start like this:

Hi guys! *STARES AT THE VIEW FINDER* Augh this weather is so fucking disgusting like I cant. *BLINKS WEIRD LIKE A COKE HEAD* Ok so today Im doing me, like Ive been so exhausted with work and this past weekend was a long weekend like God bless America, AND my brother because like I mentioned 400 times before he is a pilot for the marines. [DRIVING SCENE] Ok you guys so Im going to talk about the elephant in the fucking room. YES Nick and I decided well I DECIDED to give him a second chance because we made vows before GOD and I knew GOD got my back he always does and finally Nick decided to man up and stopped acting like a fucking child and repair her broken promises. But like you guyzzz you guyz have been crazy asking on IG about the new ring and all of those SF´s out there posting rude comments like leave me live my life, like let me FUCKING LIVE MY LIFE!!!!! *FREAKS OUT LIKE A MANIAC* Geez!!!! You guys dont know anyting about our relationship!!! *Shamless DOCBH Advertising and other HRH CRAP*
Last edited by Guest on Tue May 29, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

bishkeels wrote:Any suggestions for the new thread name????
HRH COLLECTION- The Girl Who Cried Wolf & Broken Promises.
HRH COLLECTION- Broken Promises? More like a new ring & A Trip.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

kutsu wrote:
dulcechunti wrote:
Delet This wrote:
You are awful.

It all makes sense now.

“We made a ‘promise’.”

Hi guys! *STARES AT THE VIEW FINDER* Augh this weather is so fucking disgusting like I cant. *BLINKS WEIRD LIKE A COKE HEAD* Ok so today Im doing me, like Ive been so exhausted with work and this past weekend was a long weekend like God bless America, AND my brother because like I mentioned 400 times before he is a pilot for the marines. [DRIVING SCENE] Ok you guys so Im going to talk about the elephant in the fucking room. YES Nick and I decided well I DECIDED to give him a second chance because we made vows before GOD and I knew GOD got my back he always does and finally Nick decided to man up and stopped acting like a fucking child and repair her broken promises. But like you guyzzz you guyz have been crazy asking on IG about the new ring and all of those SF´s out there posting rude comments like leave me live my life, like let me FUCKING LIVE MY LIFE!!!!! *FREAKS OUT LIKE A MANIAC* Geez!!!! You guys dont know anyting about our relationship!!! *Shamless DOCBH Advertising and other HRH CRAP*
LMFAO it's gonna be EXACTLY like that.

Post by Guest »

:rofl: :rofl:

You guyuiiyusss. Free shirt and BIG THANX for the prenup advice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

kutsu wrote:
dulcechunti wrote:
Delet This wrote:
You are awful.

It all makes sense now.

“We made a ‘promise’.”

Ha ha!!! I heard this in Alex’s voice- perfect! I can hear her whiney tone now- and a few chhhhgh throat-clearing coughing sounds too :rofl:

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Her new ring thick yellow gold band and scrabble tile size 'diamond' with no sparkle or facets give me Nancy Drew book cover vibes or like it's from Agatha Christie and she's gonna flip it up one day and pour poison in Nicks drink

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

Gigikhan wrote::rofl: :rofl:

You guyuiiyusss. Free shirt and BIG THANX for the prenup advice.
Lmao that shirt has shade all over it.
That heart shouldn’t say Ming it should say Nick but they know she won’t wear that shit on camera if it says “Nick”.

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

kutsu wrote:
dulcechunti wrote:
Delet This wrote:
You are awful.

It all makes sense now.

“We made a ‘promise’.”

LMAO. On.Fucking.Point.

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

bishkeels wrote:Any suggestions for the new thread name????

“DOCBH, Social Freaks & Broken Promises”

“ Get a fucking prenup you guyyyse.Be smart.”

“New Ring, Same Man!”

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

kutsu wrote:
dulcechunti wrote:
Delet This wrote:
You are awful.

It all makes sense now.

“We made a ‘promise’.”

If she ever needed a social media manager, you'd be the one for the job. No one would ever know it wasn't her in text haha.

I have NO doubt she'll bring God back into it like you said, hella good point. She'll use his name when she needs him again, seeing as that's one of the ONLY few reasons anyone tries to fix a broken marriage is because of their vows and the sanctity of marriage. Like hers is salvageable, and this point, God WOULDN'T want you to try... but whatever.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

New ring, same bitch - HrhDesperate part 12

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Maybe she's back with Nick cause she really wants a child (God knows why) and it's easier/quicker to go back to him than get out and date again.

Return to “HRH Collection”