Sham Idrees and Froggy

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Re: Sham Idrees and Froggy

Post by M7+_g »

I have being thinking the same, he is not following her neither she on instagram. Her husband and her sister in law didn't even wished her happy birthday and she and her husband also deleted all their wedding pics. I really don't know if she is divorced?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Dazu
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dazu »

Sham idrees is a fake YouTuber. He has broen eyes and you van see many pictures of him online where he has brown eyes then is wearing lenses and then suddenly has the eyes he has today (after surgery). He has many nudes of himself online and there’s pictures of his ex wife with duaa. He has a dirty past, and that explains a lot about his lying and fake ass appearance and arrogance.

Just look at his ex wife with all the pictures of duaa.

https://www.facebook.com/shakila.maz

blacksparrow98
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by blacksparrow98 »

yea exactly his eyes look too good to be true and notice how none of his daughters have blue eyes or atleast light eyes. both have dark brown eyes. hmm...

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Eew wtf a man getting eye surgery to change his eye color🤢 it doesn’t get more meterosexual and feminine than that! Bloody insecure khusra wimp🤮 he wants people to think he’s an Arab🤣 so does his pathetic wife she’s been wearing green and blue contact lenses for years when her real eye color is dark brown. 28 and wearing contact lenses everyday insecure beg🤣🤣 embrace what Allah gave you
BDA1FF09-1FDB-4D2F-964F-6594FA1CD402.jpeg

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

Sham's sister is divorced
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chinks21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chinks21 »

So I know someone who is very good frnds with froggy
firstly froggys back is filled with tattoos that say sham idrees, 2 people confirmed this. froggy says this is a childish mistake she made before.
Also sham goes around on YT saying how he brought a house bt in reality everything is on lease.. also sham looks so disgusting he looks so cheap and has terrrible eye and idk why he thinks so much of himself

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Who would have thought. Tattoos and Froggy ha ha do you know for how many years she's had them?

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

So I have a question. How come she first rejected him, and then married him shortly after.
And how was she allowed to travel with him if they were just “friends”

Seems so shady

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

I don't think so they were ever just friends sham is the type of guy who can not control himself in front of any girl what makes you think a girl who freely travels with him and come to his house everyday he won't be sleeping with her. Doesn't make sense. No respectful girl will be hanging out every single day with 30 year old man and travel alone with him. But she puts up a really good act how she is all pure hijabi girl and people don't assume stuff about them trust me she isn't as good as a person as she shows herself sham is the same.

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

M7+_g wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:04 am
I don't think so they were ever just friends sham is the type of guy who can not control himself in front of any girl what makes you think a girl who freely travels with him and come to his house everyday he won't be sleeping with her. Doesn't make sense. No respectful girl will be hanging out every single day with 30 year old man and travel alone with him. But she puts up a really good act how she is all pure hijabi girl and people don't assume stuff about them trust me she isn't as good as a person as she shows herself sham is the same.

Agreed. This make sense

Chinks21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chinks21 »

Anyone notice how froggy got pregnant within a month of their wedding? Idk if she was pregnant from before and they rushed the wedding to cover up or they were hella thirsty to get views from their child.

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

She got pregnant within a 27 or 28 day after getting married maybe less than that because they uploaded the video later after finding out and if you see according to their YouTube she got pregnant around 10 to 15 August and Sierra was born on 29 February . How did she give birth to her in 7 months only?? She definitely got pregnant before their rukhsati.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Sham and Froggy had their Nikkah done on December 31, 2018. They had two years anniversary in 2020 and Sham posted a pic about it.

So even if Froggy became pregnant before their official wedding celebrations there is nothing wrong with it as they were already Islamically married and husband and wife in Allah’s eyes😊 Some people only have their Nikkah done and move in together they don’t celebrate with shaadi ceremonies and all that.

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

Yes i agree they had their nikkah already done so there is nothing wrong but they lie alot about everything that just makes me angry like they literally lie about every single thing and act like the most islamic couple ever when they are not

Chinks21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chinks21 »

Sham and froggy promoting sugar bear gummies for their hair growth is so cringe, like how thirsty are you for money to falsify stuff!

Misbeeee
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Misbeeee »

Anyone else find it weird shams older daughter has written in her bio
Mum: froggy
Where's her real mum? If my daughter did that I'd cry

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

If that’s true then that’s disgusting. Her mum who gave birth to her was the one feeding and raising her while her pathetic dad was busy making pathetic cringe worthy YouTube videos for little kids to watch. He was busy chasing girls and he never mentioned his daughter. He kept her hidden for all these years like she was his dirty little secret. Like i totally get it if he wants to protect her identity and keep his private life private. But he barely acknowledged her existence before last year and he never mentioned having a teenage daughter from a previous marriage. Because that would had put an end to his fake religious good guy persona. He was acting like a virgin who’s never kissed a girl all these years🤣

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

Idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie980
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Annie980 »

Sham was married way back to an Afghan chick.. got her pregnant.. it didn’t work out and they separated. Froggy is his second wife. But apparently he has slept around with a lot of girls in the past.
Also sham lies about his age.. I believe he is 36/37.. confirmed from someone close to him. All his close vlogger friends lie about their age lol it’s crazy!!!

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

They are lame AF

Return to “N-Z”