Sham Idrees and Froggy

romesa_k
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Sham Idrees and Froggy

Post by romesa_k »

monkeylove wrote: i think its just stupid and they are very childish. when i firsted started watching sham it was when he was with NAY and i really liked her still do until he did something to her which was messed up. Now all his channel is full of lies pranks and click bait i got so fed up i had to stop watching. why is everything so childish with them. if ur in a relationship say it wtf is up with the dare? like so your telling two adults consent to marriage cuz of a dare how ridicoulos is that. I dont like that froggy girl at all so much attitude and so fake and sham too childish too annoying

Nayab is SO fake! I saw her last year at a Toronto film event for that afghan movie her friend is in and the minute I saw her she was giving me dirty looks, which like whatever some people just have b*tch face unintentionally. But then I even commented on that post about the movie saying omg I was there! and she deleted it like lol ok??? meanwhile she has no issue with all these other dumb ass comments about her looks. I've learned people sham has been associated with are all more often than not, fake af. I think the only "real" person he was affiliated with is Zaid Ali, and even he used to be hella cringe, weird, and woman hungry.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

dislike them both just two fake attention wanabes

espion_ne
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by espion_ne »

Froggy needs to be exposed, especially in the Muslim community, because she has removed her hijab and is dancing around. This is such a bad influence to young girls out there! They talk of religion but only for the views!

HelloFriends
Stalker
Stalker

Post by HelloFriends »

Anyone know what happened with Mac?

Bubblegum flies
Learner
Learner

Post by Bubblegum flies »

I haven’t followed them that much but did see that fall out and they always said they never dated so how did they all of a sudden become engaged and get married

Jojo55
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jojo55 »

HelloFriends wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:24 am
Anyone know what happened with Mac?
Yeah I think there was an issue regarding money. I saw a clip from another YouTuber showing mac at shams door trying to get the money he owed him and sham closed the door on him. Mac then threatened to expose Sham and everyone in team rebel in another youtube video. Sham pretty much shut him down completely i think and took the legal route so mac can't upload anymore atleast for now. Mac has an instagram he's started replying to comments more explaining a bit of it if that helps.

Cheeli_Meeli5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cheeli_Meeli5 »

I these two were just friend when they used to claim to be. It's all fake. They are just trolls in my opinion. And come this froggy mix with guys so freely day and night, doesn't her parents say anything? Being the hijabi she is that isn't very Islamic is it. Or hijab is just another tool for her? God knows. If you look at her family none wear hijab who knows why wears it. She's can't be modest just putting a veil over her head if she's going out with non mehram all day and night. There's no such thing a girl and boy can be friends in Islam and there is a reason why. My point is practice the hijab properly or don't.

Cheeli_Meeli5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cheeli_Meeli5 »

espion_ne wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:49 pm
Froggy needs to be exposed, especially in the Muslim community, because she has removed her hijab and is dancing around. This is such a bad influence to young girls out there! They talk of religion but only for the views!
I haven't seen her without hijab but she is a bad influence to young girls regardless. Hanging around with guys day and night making it seem ok and those comments supporting their friendship really scary. Walking around showing hair is better that walking around with males who aren't your mehram.

Post by Guest »

Their followers are mostly freshies who defend her with their life. Froggy is disgusting she’s showing her neck wearing a turban but cussed immy out for the same even though Froggy has always been wearing skin tight clothes that show her bosoms and ass shape, hanging around lots of boys and going hotels with Sham loool.

Post by Guest »

So the baby has arrived I hope these two desperate saddos will stop with this boring fake online teenage persona and cringe attention seeking videos. It's time for them to move on with their lives, focus on being parents and stop entertaining everyone and their mother.

Post by Guest »

Their content is dead, annoying and beyond pathetic. There is only so many videos YouTubers can make to entertain people. They were never funny only kids under 12 can find these two funny

Post by Guest »

It’s better that Froggy wears a headscarf because she looks half decent with it on. I saw some old videos with her without the headscarf and she looks terrible. She just looks like any other average Pakistani girl - she looks like her sisters basically. These girls have no forehead area but big eyebrows making them look like ant women. The headscarf kind of disguises this to an extent. She also started wearing heavier makeup since putting a headscarf on.

brownbobble
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by brownbobble »

They are literally so cringeworthy! Froggy looks completely different with her hijab and increased make up. A lot prettier which is why I’m assuming she continues to wear it. The videos of her prior to it, she as very average and it’s interesting as her dress sense has never been conservative.

He is very irritating and I cannot believe his eyes are real although he claims they are. There is no dept in his eyes at all and he made this poor quality video with his friend chichi whereby apparently he focused in on the eyes but didn’t.

He did an online video reveal of his daughters eye colour and in it asked Froggy what her eye colour is and she stared hazel, then brown and hazel and then she’s currently wearing grey contacts which is why they look different than hazel. But both husband and wife look like they have the same contacts. No pic of him has been posted as a kid with those eyes. So annoying to hear him lie about it. No close up. Nothing.

I mean if someone accused me of wearing contact lenses and my eyes were blue, I would post every close up possible to shut them up.

Please tell me I’m not alone in finding this couple so fake and annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELLOMOTO
Stalker
Stalker

Post by HELLOMOTO »

Damian Warlock (Mac) hadd posted a video titled Why I Left... but it was deleted because of Sham I believe. Has anyone seen it ? It is private now.

jk12345
Talker
Talker

Post by jk12345 »

They both have dark brown eyes like all south asians. These both wanna bes do not have blue eyes. They dont even have a mixed background or history or genetic buildup. There are tonnes of old photos where this loser has his regular eyes.

jk12345
Talker
Talker

Post by jk12345 »

He never speaks about his eyes. when did he say they were real? They are not and he never answers that question. He is such a cocky asshole if they were real, he would post his own baby photos. They both whiten their skins and bleach their hair, and then wear blue eyes. Have you seen their child? All babies are cute but whatever, but the baby is a typical brown baby. Very ordinary looking.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/toro ... st-1640425

Apparently Sham had a very colorful and shady past. Nudes, a pregnant ex-wife named Shakila Maz, a daughter from his first marriage he has completely abandoned, he was shagging everyone and being a dirty cheat to his ex-wife, then he met Froggy..

hopelessromantic321
Learner
Learner

Post by hopelessromantic321 »

Does anyone remember Sham’s sad attempt to try to convince people he’s related to Zayn Malik? If you search his name and zayn malik, you’ll still see his sad tweet refereeing to zayn as his “cuz” in February 2014. LOL

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

Guys has shams sister had a divorce? There’s no pics of him or any mention?

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

Guys has shams sister had a divorce? There’s no pics of him or any mention?

Return to “N-Z”