Sham Idrees and Froggy

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Re: Sham Idrees and Froggy

Post by Aneesa123 »

All that drama about them going to that dessert place ended up backfiring on them. Ended with egg on their face lol they really do think they are something.

Their videos have got so boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie980
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Annie980 »

Also lately I feel success has gotten in shahveer’s head a little too much. I used to like him when he was still in Canada. But lately he started to come off as arrogant and egoistic.
Also his video about how he met his wife ayesha.. pathetic message to the youth who are his majority followers. Very disappointing and came off as very materialistic. So one random day he checks his DM and picks a good looking girl (one with heavily filtered pictures), does a ‘chance pe dance’ and gets his ‘scene on’ with the girl… very strange! So much for ‘influencer’.. don’t think these people understand this term one bit!

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Annie980 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:59 pm
Also lately I feel success has gotten in shahveer’s head a little too much. I used to like him when he was still in Canada. But lately he started to come off as arrogant and egoistic.
Also his video about how he met his wife ayesha.. pathetic message to the youth who are his majority followers. Very disappointing and came off as very materialistic. So one random day he checks his DM and picks a good looking girl (one with heavily filtered pictures), does a ‘chance pe dance’ and gets his ‘scene on’ with the girl… very strange! So much for ‘influencer’.. don’t think these people understand this term one bit!

Agreed.. they’re all so fobby and cringey. I don’t know how they are famous. They literally are pathetic.

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

Zak22 wrote:
Annie980 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:59 pm

Agreed.. they’re all so fobby and cringey. I don’t know how they are famous. They literally are pathetic.
Because one time they were good and funny but not anymore. U can only put out content like that for so long.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

Guest wrote:i think its just stupid and they are very childish. when i firsted started watching sham it was when he was with NAY and i really liked her still do until he did something to her which was messed up. Now all his channel is full of lies pranks and click bait i got so fed up i had to stop watching. why is everything so childish with them. if ur in a relationship say it wtf is up with the dare? like so your telling two adults consent to marriage cuz of a dare how ridicoulos is that. I dont like that froggy girl at all so much attitude and so fake and sham too childish too annoying
one of the worst ever couple on YT so so fake

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

Why does their daughter always look so scruffy? Her hair is always a mess and it’s like they don’t care how she’s dressed. At least dress your child properly and get her a proper haircut. It’s as if they only care about how they look and the child is just an inconvenience.

Peachyhun22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peachyhun22 »

bittertruth wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 2:25 pm
Guest wrote:i think its just stupid and they are very childish. when i firsted started watching sham it was when he was with NAY and i really liked her still do until he did something to her which was messed up. Now all his channel is full of lies pranks and click bait i got so fed up i had to stop watching. why is everything so childish with them. if ur in a relationship say it wtf is up with the dare? like so your telling two adults consent to marriage cuz of a dare how ridicoulos is that. I dont like that froggy girl at all so much attitude and so fake and sham too childish too annoying
one of the worst ever couple on YT so so fake

Same I started watching when she was with him, what happened with them?

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

These idiots need to get off tik tok they are ruining the whole vibe

Dxldxm
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dxldxm »

I’m so happy I found this thread, I never liked them. I grew up with the sisters and they were super problematic and fake. How did froggy even meet Sham? Was she like begging for his attention and he finally hit her up or what? They always made me cringe, I will never forget their “falling out” and those cringe childish diss tracks they made. Their humour is stuck in 2010’s vine days, only fobs will find them funny. Sham looks like a f@gg0t what woman would find him attractive? His old outdated haircut and his creepy face. I won’t be surprised if he molested some women back in the day

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

Have these two really split up

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Nope
They announced they broke up probably for likes

Pathetic people
Like I just don’t get how people find them funny. They’re fobby, trashy and not even funny

They are so disgusting with their “pranks”

Return to “N-Z”