Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl - The YT Flogger @ Maison De Chav #NoFriendsCrapPar

Post by Spangles11 »

Louisaholic wrote:
Gizmo2323 wrote:
Hoofhearted wrote:
Spangles11 wrote:
It’s definitely the b******* .. as far as I’m aware anyway. It was known as something else but I can’t remember what.. it involved something with a potato garden or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Potager :P
Why would they call it the b****** when it's not a b******? Lol this censoring is fun. Damn wish I'd ss'ed the plans. Sorry bit of a derailment it's just bothering me cos that price doesn't add up.
hope that attachment works :)

i think someone mentioned it was bought in 2007 for buttons and completely rebuilt - so it wouldnt be surprising its still called the bunglow even it it wasnt plus in Ireland we call them dormer bunglows when the first floor is in the roof - which it still is in this case.
It worked!

We have a new thread girl, check it out. People have linked it above ^^^ see you there Image

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Louisaholic wrote:
trarob wrote:Is she wearing that for a bet?
Chavtastic

sorry I feel I need to stick up for chavs and say they wouldn't wear that
LOL :rofl:

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:Have you guys seen Victoria's new vlog?

F me that girl is sorted! Filming several fashion videos in one day, going to the gym, to get lashes done, out for meetings and dinner and then she blooming got a massive package from Dior containing no less than 3 bags and clothes too!

Plus she bought new Chanel shoes with her cough cough Selfridges voucher #GiftFromGod #LuckyMuch ?

Meanwhile at Casa Lidl - Lids is picking crusty cats ass drop offs off her Thermomix whilst in her dressing gown- with her shiny red bulbous nose!

So funny. I watched Vic's video and I love the way she always discloses the vouchers and freebies etc, and she has a life with a man that clearly adores her. Just like Lidl :rofl: :rofl:

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Hoofhearted wrote:I wonder if her dad and brother paid for some of it. Initially I thought they’d bought the shoebox off them hence leaving all the furniture for tenants. But now I’m thinking there’s no way anyone with half a brain would land themselves with a massive debt when they’re employed in a vanity fuelled and volatile market.

And I’m really struggling to understand how that house is worth that much. If it is, she’s been a fool with her money and wasted it on an Instagrammable grey and white shit pit.
i agree with you completely it is an 'Instagrammable' grey and white shit pit. I think she was an absolute fool to pay that much for such a poorly designed house. She could have a really stunning property for that money if she had any style. I would imagine her father invested into the property as well as her brother as I believe they are both into property developing. OMG I thought she was think and stupid but this takes it to new levels. Well done Lydiot!!

Return to “Lydia Millen”