Elle S

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Elle S

Post by peachiez »

I've seen a few people mention her in other threads. I thought she was worthy of having her own! All and all, I really do love Elle. She's smart, I adore her makeup and she seems genuine.

I hope she doesn't take the turn most minimalist channels make once they get bigger.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Elle S

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I’m really liking her channel lately!

Does anyone know why she always wears wigs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

There's no real reason other than she finds her natural hair to be boring. In her older video's you can see her natural hair! I think the wigs is a relatively new thing for her? Within the last year or so.

That said she's mentioned getting some PR in her latest haul video and omg my jaw about dropped. :o givenchy sent her pr. lucia tepper could never.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

she is one of my fav youtubers! she wears wigs bc she has a lot of damage to her hair. i think she said she had to cut a chunk out at some point too, so she likes to wear wigs so she can do different styles to her hair for videos

CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Post by CassieAnne »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:I’m really liking her channel lately!

Does anyone know why she always wears wigs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has psoriasis which she's talked about a lot. It has affected her scalp. She also told a story about how she had to cut out a part of her hair months back because something got caught in it (i think that's what it was) and her hair hasn't regrown. IIRC she's also said that she just likes them because it allows her to play with different styles.

AbigailBountiful
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AbigailBountiful »

I love the way she does her makeup and styles herself! I have nothing similar to her in eyeshape but I keep trying her tutorials.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”