Been thanked: 0

Re: Pastelisha (Alisha) Marie, Pt. 3:

Post by pumped up lips »

Cherryxoxo wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:26 pm
Egoist wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:03 pm
She looks constipated in this pic.
Her merch drop is just plain lazy too, and she says she worked soooo sooo hard on it :roll:
Ughh she looks crusty af. Girl is 26 and already hitting the wall
What do you mean by hitting the wall?

PabloLouise
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by PabloLouise »

I think she should stop doing smokey eye and darker make up for red carpets and events. She should stick to more natural and matte!!! make up! Heavy contour makes her look dirty and heavy highlighters make her look sweaty and she already has this oily skin type. A little bit of mascara, powder and lipstick goes a long way.

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 »

danny-devito wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:02 pm

big yikes
If she didn't care to show how "extra" she was she wouldn't force herself to add that ugly ass face at the beginning of her vlog when she just finished filming this big intro. Also, I thought her and Ashley didn't like starbucks anymore...so much for not being fake.
Also the old intros at least had a storyline or something this is literally her just sitting there.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

So weird to think Mia and Alisha are both at Big Bear on the vlog trip, but not interacting.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:12 pm
So weird to think Mia and Alisha are both at Big Bear on the vlog trip, but not interacting.
i think the same thing happened last year. i wonder if all their mutual friends are hoping they'll eventually make up. then again, i think last year since there were so many people on the trip, everyone kinda broke off into little groups anyway so i guess there isn't necessarily any major interaction between the two of them. still bizarre tho

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Sooooooo nobody told her that diy was hideous 🥴
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

danny-devito wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:41 pm
sororitygirl123 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:12 pm
i think the same thing happened last year. i wonder if all their mutual friends are hoping they'll eventually make up. then again, i think last year since there were so many people on the trip, everyone kinda broke off into little groups anyway so i guess there isn't necessarily any major interaction between the two of them. still bizarre tho
It's super bizarre. Imagine how awkward it would've been if they got each other for the Secret Santa the group did.

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Is her vlogmas intro theme narcissism?
I thought her intros would be better after seeing the first one, but I guess not.

meepersmoopers
Talker
Talker

Post by meepersmoopers »

first post on this thread

ugh

i hate how alisha’s brand is “so extra” but in reality she is basic AF. her style, personality, life...everything!!!

i also do wonder what happened to “azn girl squad + alisha” i thought they were stills friends- just that alishas new best friend was remi- not mia?? didnt realize that they were basically avoiding each other.

I feel like alisha/ remi dont really fit in well with the group

April114
Lurker
Lurker

Post by April114 »

sunnygossip wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:37 am
we're gonna need a new thread soon, any ideas?

but that jon marie video really rubbed me the wrong way...i mean why wouldn't alisha want her friend to join youtube and possibly have success?
she can only befriend youtubers who have already started? and wasn't she just telling tk to start posting vlogs...so weird :?
New thread name
Alisha MyYoutuberLifeIsSoHard Marie
Alisha Marie: tacky fashion, greasy hair and makeup.
Alisha Marie: Narcisisstic Self-Proclaim Vlogmas Queen

Ambeezy333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ambeezy333 »

meepersmoopers wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:22 am
first post on this thread

ugh

i hate how alisha’s brand is “so extra” but in reality she is basic AF. her style, personality, life...everything!!!

i also do wonder what happened to “azn girl squad + alisha” i thought they were stills friends- just that alishas new best friend was remi- not mia?? didnt realize that they were basically avoiding each other.

I feel like alisha/ remi dont really fit in well with the group

I think Tiffany and Lauren are still cool with Alisha. But, they don’t all hangout because Alisha and Mia are no longer friends.

And I don’t think it’s that they don’t fit in well. I just think Alisha and Remi’s friendship is so obnoxious and they’re so up each other’s a** that they naturally drift from the rest of the group.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pastelisha (Alisha) Marie, Pt. 3: "Starbies" and Shit Skinca

Post by kittykat94 »

Mia and Alisha sat next to each other in the backseat of Remi’s car during Remi’s vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

kittykat94 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:18 pm
Mia and Alisha sat next to each other in the backseat of Remi’s car during Remi’s vlog.

Yup and they seemed to be laughing together and fine. I hope they hashed things out the night before or something. I liked them together. Much better than Remi.

meepersmoopers
Talker
Talker

Post by meepersmoopers »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:25 pm
kittykat94 wrote:

Yup and they seemed to be laughing together and fine. I hope they hashed things out the night before or something. I liked them together. Much better than Remi.
:? gurrrrrlll that is NOT what i saw. I just saw them sitting awkwardly and on their phones the whole time. In Alisha’s vlog- she only vlogs herself in the car and doesnt even show that she is next to Mia. I feel like if they were joking and stuff- it would be in the vlogs to “quell the rumors”

Ambeezy333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ambeezy333 »

meepersmoopers wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:40 pm
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:

:? gurrrrrlll that is NOT what i saw. I just saw them sitting awkwardly and on their phones the whole time. In Alisha’s vlog- she only vlogs herself in the car and doesnt even show that she is next to Mia. I feel like if they were joking and stuff- it would be in the vlogs to “quell the rumors”
I saw the same thing! It looked so uncomfortable and awkward between them

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

and, they didn’t even like each other’s pics.

Tiff, Lauren and Mia posted together, no Alisha in sight.
Mia nor Alisha liked each others pics. Mia liked everyone else’s though.

them being in the car is alllll fake.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

meepersmoopers wrote:
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:

yeah, I rewatched and you're right, its awkward. I just don't understand why they both even went in the car in the first place with each other. I wonder how Remi feels about it all.

Sidenote, I don't know if anyone else is watching Andres vlogs but I would recommend. You can see all the girls super trashed. At one point of his day 4 vlogmas Alisha is TRASHED sitting the in the front seat backwards talking to some random dude they met at dominos. You hear a lot of interesting conversation in the background lol.

around 12:10 is drunk Alisha but the whole video is pretty entertaining.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:00 pm
meepersmoopers wrote:
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:

yeah, I rewatched and you're right, its awkward. I just don't understand why they both even went in the car in the first place with each other. I wonder how Remi feels about it all.

Sidenote, I don't know if anyone else is watching Andres vlogs but I would recommend. You can see all the girls super trashed. At one point of his day 4 vlogmas Alisha is TRASHED sitting the in the front seat backwards talking to some random dude they met at dominos. You hear a lot of interesting conversation in the background lol.

Alisha was basically flirting with the guy too which was such a good watch to see since she's always so censored. She was trying so hard and kept acting like a giggly teen with a crush.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:20 pm
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:00 pm
meepersmoopers wrote:
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:

Alisha was basically flirting with the guy too which was such a good watch to see since she's always so censored. She was trying so hard and kept acting like a giggly teen with a crush.
The secondhand embarrassment was real.

Don’t know anything about this Andre guy, but that video gave me the vibe that he’s in for the drama and shade and tea and is trying to lowkey expose some of the girls? I could be totally off base though! It just seemed like he showed a lot more & a lot of different clips than any of the girls posted.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out, and Self-Censored for Views

Return to “AlishaMarie”