Janina Vela

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
jnarseesaw
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Janina Vela

Post by jnarseesaw »

This is one YouTuber I absolutely DESPISE! She's so annoying and arrogant and she thinks she has everything but in reality, she's just a gross person inside! As you know, I'm from the Philippines just like her and I really really hate her so much!! She's so stupid! I hate her hair, long or short, either way it looks disgusting and her curls just look like a freaking mop, I hate her trying-hard accent and I hate how she does her makeup because she really doesn't know how! What do you think about her? Let me know your thoughts! :love2:

rosetteshay
Learner
Learner

Re: Janina Vela

Post by rosetteshay »

This girl bugs me so much! She acts like a "Filipino who speaks English." Okay first of all, a lot of Filipinos understands and speaks English pretty well. But she acts like some Americanized Filipino, when she's never even lived outside of the Philippines. I hate when Filipinos think that forgetting their own language and speaking English is so cool and so classy (Janina is one of those). Like bitch you ain't classy! You're an idiot who doesn't appreciate where you came from! I don't care if you were home schooled since birth and only learned English, your parents should've known better by making sure you grow up bilingual! Stop acting like you're classy when you have a thick accent, doesn't suit you!

jnarseesaw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jnarseesaw »

Check out this video! She literally used this as click-bait!!! It’s so obvious!!!

jnarseesaw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jnarseesaw »

Oh yeah forgot to mention the video where she "stopped saying sana all". What's the big deal, everyone says it! She's basically trying to promote toxic positivity. She stopped saying "sana all" just because it's an expression of jealousy ??? Girl, if you're gonna tell us not to say "sana all", you're being fake about it. Also, she had to inject her Christian values there. What if there are are people, like me, who are not religious? I, myself stopped practicing Catholicism/Christianity, so i don't get why her viewers have to resonate with her beliefs. It's kinda dumb to talk about your faith and your beliefs especially to people who don't subscribe to a certain religion anymore so I'm pretty sure that sharing stuff involving your faith won't really help.

Return to “F-K”